Shadow Warlock Earring

Otaner

So, Yesterday I was able to get my hands on Draken Earring and also Zakhan Earring, before wasting money, I decided to ask you advice on which should be better for a Shadow Warlock. 

At the present moment I have my accessories all Pinnacle except for Ring which is already Draken (Destiny) Lvl 7.

Should I upgrade Draken Earring to Immortality Lvl 6 so I can get the 10AP and 10.000 HP bonus for the set? Is it worth it?

Or should I go Zakhan earring and try to get the bonus from Belt or Necklace (although I'm still far from getting those).

I was thinking going all accessories Draken in a first stage, but since I've got Zakhan earring I decided to figure out first which is better.

I'm HM10, 820AP, and so far I'm kind of restricted to runs up till Naryu Foundry Normal Version. So no access to higher runs yet.

Looking forward for your comments,

Neither the ring nor the earring is worth the investment.
You're meant to get the elemental ring and earring from BT raid as your main legendary; if it was as simple as using normal jewels to upgrade, then maybe I'd recommend it but legendary jewels are expensive and can be hard to come by for cheaper.
The only draken accessories you should seriously put time and resources into is the belt, bracelet, and necklace (Bracelet especially, huge DPS increase); stick with zakhan earring until then.

When you finally get your shadow legendaries, prioritize earring over ring always (This goes for any class elemental legendaries), but do upgrade your ring to at least stage 3.

-Sincerely, A shadow warlock

@Karurosuda thank you so much for your kind reply.

It's so nice to see someone play Shadow over Ice ^^

So let me see if I get you:

1- RING - I should stop wasting gold on upgrading my Draken Ring.

1.1 - RING - Try to get Penunbra Ring on BT.

2- EARRING - Forget about Draken Earring and change my Pinnacle to Zakhan.

2.1 - EARRING - Should I upgrade Zakhan? or leave it be as it is, and upgrade only when I'm able to get Phantasm? 

3- BRACELET - Focus on getting the Draken Bracelet firstly. Will Draken be the best or should be upgraded later?

4- BELT - Draken Belt. Before or after Necklace? Will Draken Belt be the best or also should also be upgraded later?

5- NECKLACE - Go Draken Necklace? After Draken shoul I aim for any other type?

6- SERAPH - My seraph is still in stage 6, and unfortunately, luck is not my thing, I have only 4 gem slots. So probably this should be my main concern now, upgrade weapon to stage 10 looking to unlock slot gems while off course improving stats?

With my best shadow warlock regards,

If you wish you can look at my character and any advise you may have for my improval will be carefully studied by me :)

Please note, my Soul Badge, despite being Primal Force, which I've read to be one of the best for shadow, it is still the temporary one, which has already expired. I just wear it so I can remember which I'm trying to get. But Fury Tokens are pain to get, I only have 2.

Thank you so much for your advices, and please share with me any other information you may see as relevant.

Have fun ^^ 

-Yes, focus on gearing up for BT and obtain both your shadow accessories. Draken ring and earring are inferior to their BT counterparts, and thus it's better to simply save your legendary jewels for them instead.

-Zakhan earring is going to be your first instance of elemental damage, and is also relatively cheap to upgrade to max; go ahead and max it. When you get phantasm, ditch it.

-Since your ring is already at this point, just go ahead and keep it for now.

-Belt is more for your defense, and is also a much more rare drop than the necklace. Go for necklace first, I've seen it drop more than any other legendary; however if you come across any other draken accessory, don't shy away from bidding on it; you'll need them all eventually.

-Your accessory setup ideally should be your Oath necklace, eternity belt, tiger bracelet, phantasm earring, and penumbra ring; along with your primal force soul badge and Pulse mystic badge.

-Your main motivation for leveling your seraph weapon is the seraph effect, which decreases the cooldown of leech by 30% by stage 10. This pairs VERY well with the primal force soulbadge and multiple wingstorm casts as they all end up resetting your essential skills for your rotation. You'll basically be in your soulburn rotation 90%, if not 100% of the time with an insane siphon uptime. Additional gem slots is fine, and ideally you'll want to have all 6 by stage 10, but it's not the biggest concern.

-As for additional advice, please don't use MSP 8 once you have your badge. You'll almost never be using rupture during siphon state afterwards, so find a good replacement 3piece set; I recommend 3 piece xanos as it's basically EC, DT, and NF SS effect all in 3 pieces.

@Karurosuda Thank you so much for your precious advices again.

There are so many things in the game we need to pay attention if we want to continue to evolve, sometimes I feel the need of pausing and make these questions. I'm a casual player, and I play only about 2 hours per day (except on weekends) but my mind keeps looking for ways to improve, even when I'm offline. So, I take my downtime of the game to come to Forums and looking for guides, but many are too outdated and creates some confusion in me, so I needed this guidance. Thank you so much for helping.

Btw, congratz on you amazing reply about PVP. It is very helpful.

Thank you and Have Fun ^^

Coming in as an ice warlock would the same items be sought after or would it be slightly different (I don't mean the soul badges as they are different for an ice lock I just mean the accs)

Gear:

Awakened Yeti Ring s10

Awakened Scorpio Earring s10

Pinnacle Bracelet and Necklace

Awakened Oathbreaker Belt s10

Seraph s7 (With 6 Gem slots)

(Msp 3 Piece (working on 5 set soon) with 4 pieces of xanos and 1 junk ss piece)

If you want more detail Look up Katlyn Rose

Archived