Act IV, Chapter 17: HELP

Momoyata

I need advice. I have tried and tried to defeat the Darkwraith so many times, and I got it down to less than 50% at one point but then I died again. It is pissing me off so much because I just want to get past it but nothing I have tried has helped. Is it possible to party for this quest or something? Because I cannot solo it.

I am a level 48 Assassin with 17k health.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if you finish this quest alrdy by now:

Assassin...I have failed twice as well.  I suck at assassin class but some how got through with this..Get some healing tonic/fortune potion beforehand:

I used shadow build. I customized my bns tree to:

The rotation of the boss is basically normal attack x5 , then red aoe.. and then repeat that...

When near boss use:

when you are low hp,

use poison breath - gain hp / Smoke Screen - projectile resist - to gain hp

When you see red aoe, either use Lotus Fury - resist or backstep  > (when aoe ends) press f >f 

shadow slash - damage

landmine - knockdown x2 boss  when cc  bar unlock- then web it - dps ( i forgot if you can do that or not for this boss)

Fighting Spirit - enhance self - to dps down the boss faster

When away from boss,  when the boss fire (you see orange circle) press 2 get to stealth then dps

If you are still having trouble, you should get a better soulshield  to increase hp...17k health that's a bit too challenging...

On 9/23/2017 at 2:31 AM, YamiKokennin said:

IV is number four in Roman numbering system....

So it's Act 4 Chapter 17

yes i know it is.

On 9/2/2017 at 11:01 PM, Momoyata said:

I need advice. I have tried and tried to defeat the Darkwraith so many times, and I got it down to less than 50% at one point but then I died again. It is pissing me off so much because I just want to get past it but nothing I have tried has helped. Is it possible to party for this quest or something? Because I cannot solo it.

I am a level 48 Assassin with 17k health.

you can solo this. to not die follow the true shot guy and do hes moves. if you have a true pirate awknd siren old path weapons salvage this. and if you have a ivormoon weapon salvage it.

Archived