Merry Potter Removal Compensation, thank you!

Rachefluch

Hi there,
company, who has very little understanding of your costumer base and doesnt even play its own game.

A. You dont understand, that you need to tell people what profession exactly they need to level now, since you are deleting the most expensive to level crafting guild:

-  which is "Mery Potter".

B. It is not enough to say "it will be available somewhere else"! Come forward and tell them, "where will it be available", please.

- Especially the Premium Kaolin refiner is of importance here, since everybody needs it, where do i find it?

C. And, obviously, what compensation do i get for my crafting guild being removed for multiple characters? If you just delete it, if it it will it just be gone, do you think that your costumers will like that? They obviously wont, it is the most expensive to level crafting guild after all!!!

- For Merry potter items, that are not utterly worthless

- For other items, that are connected to Merry Potter and gathering guild items, and are now utterly worthless, too.

Do you even play the game, do you know what impact your deleting Merry Potter will have on the crafting system and on the ingame market??

D. I wish to know, where i can find each and every single item, that is crafted with Merry Potter, now! That, so I and everybody else can prepare, anything else is scamming your own costumers with new content they dont want.

- And obviously, I want it on the front page of your bns news "Crafting Streamline", and on the stream, that overwise are a really cricket waste of cricket time!!!!!!

Thank You.

Like it if you like it, comment if you like it more.

Whether or not they play the game, they have little control over what gets removed or add in patches that are directly from the original mother server.  

Or we could not have patches to keep things the way they were.  Although maybe there is a way to skip the changes to the crafting system.  

For more info on the new crafting system regarding your inquiries, you should look into reddit or maybe the dojo since players from the asian servers already have the new crafting system. 

The whole crafting system gets a revamp. You will NOT need the items of Merry Potter, any materials of Gathering guilds, Quartz or Water anymore. My advice would be to either use them as long as you can or sell it.

If you want to know which crafting guilds will remain and how much they change -> check this Link

NCSoft cant tell you which ones you have to level now. It clearly depends on your own preferences. Keep in mind that some items are tradeable, account bound or character bound. You should decide on this fact which guilds you want for your main or alt character. Exp charms of Earthseer for example are character bound and might be a good way to boost the HM level of your main.

The compensation for removing your already leveled guilds will be most likely exp charms like 1mio exp per guild (not sure about exact numbers).

I deleted my merry potters and am leveling up forge keepers on my main. It's not a huge deal really, some money loss if you had to buy the moon water cause it never dropped from bright stone but it takes 3 days roughly to level back to 4 on another crafting. Less if you can randomly look over at the computer and start the next craft all day.

There was nothing said about hmcoins being a compensation.

Exp charms were given in other regions.

And there has been information about the new system floating around.

Just find it.

Might be a little too proactive for someone who relies heavily on alt crafting for money

I just wonder about the wording in the post. Does it mean that only people who made Merry Potter to level 2 or higher after 13th of March can receive the rewards or does this include everyone with Merry Potters regardless when they leveled the guild? @Hime Could we get clarification about this? :/

8 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

I just wonder about the wording in the post. Does it mean that only people who made Merry Potter to level 2 or higher after 13th of March can receive the rewards or does this include everyone with Merry Potters regardless when they leveled the guild? @Hime Could we get clarification about this? :/

"AT LEAST" level two with the Merry Potters guild and has logged in "AT LEAST" once since March 13, 2017.

3 minutes ago, EasleyRR said:

"AT LEAST" level two with the Merry Potters guild and has logged in "AT LEAST" once since March 13, 2017.

I don't think you understood what I meant. I was asking if I have upgraded Merry Potter to level 4 last year and been logging in more than once after march 13th am I still eligible to receive compensation? To me the wording is a bit confusing and could mean that only people who leveled Merry Potter after 13th may get the compensation.

• NCSOFT
10 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

I don't think you understood what I meant. I was asking if I have upgraded Merry Potter to level 4 last year and been logging in more than once after march 13th am I still eligible to receive compensation? To me the wording is a bit confusing and could mean that only people who leveled Merry Potter after 13th may get the compensation.

Hi there! Sorry if the wording is confusing. If you leveled up Merry Potters any any point in the past above level 2, but left the guild (let's say you left November 2016) and you have logged in since March 13, 2017 you will receive the experience charms. Hopefully it's more clear, if not let us know!

6 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hi there! Sorry if the wording is confusing. If you leveled up Merry Potters any any point in the past above level 2, but left the guild (let's say you left November 2016) and you have logged in since March 13, 2017 you will receive the experience charms. Hopefully it's more clear, if not let us know!

Thank you for clearing my confusion! :3

11 hours ago, Cyan said:

Logged into BnS since then, or specifically logged into the Merry Potter character? does the compensation go to the Merry Potter character or the account to be collected by any character thereon?

Archived