Question about merry potter-forgekeeper

Shelcy

4 minutes ago, Corvenik said:

Any compensation for merry potter?

True. It sucks that they only remove merry potter and not giving us any compensation. At least give us another crafting job (our choice) with full exp instantly since we did spend time to level merry potter to max level.

Or

If you want to delete some crafting job, then all crafting jobs should be resetted. So, every single crafting job after the patch should start at level 1 with 0 exp.

2 hours ago, FrozenB said:

True. It sucks that they only remove merry potter and not giving us any compensation. At least give us another crafting job (our choice) with full exp instantly since we did spend time to level merry potter to max level.

Or

If you want to delete some crafting job, then all crafting jobs should be resetted. So, every single crafting job after the patch should start at level 1 with 0 exp.

I hope all will be reset that could be refreshing and kinda fun

40 minutes ago, Quint92 said:

I hope all will be reset that could be refreshing and kinda fun

They better be. There is nothing in the new crafting announcement about what will happen to the players with the current merry potter crafting job. They just mention about new items for certain crafting jobs and some current crafting jobs will be deleted (including merry potter) and that's it. 

More announcement will come tomorrow during the stream. I personally decided that I will just choose accordingly after the stream (If I will drop Merry now and do Forge, or just do Forge after the update, depending on what compensation we will get)

Archived