Gunslinger weapon models

Erovianni

Now the question is... since some of us bought a lot of weapon bundles that include every class weapons, can Ncwest be that kind and send to those who bought those bundles a gunner version too? i know few people gonna say Nothing is free blablabla, but i bought some bundle already, not gonna wait an entire year to have those weap rotation back i want my chocolate & banana gun, if i say "please!!??" does that count?

The master founder pack skin...it's so bad...I want to love it, but it's so friggen bad! xD I was hoping it was going to be Soha's 6 shooters, but instead it's...Ah...I'm going to go cry in my little saddened special snow flake corner. I'll be over here if you need me. \(T ^ T \)

I really wish they'd make it possible to get the black and white, feathery-looking "oathbreaker" skins again, other than the upgrade path that they took out of the game (You know, the skins that look like black feathers, and white feathers)

I agree with the above, i think it should be a thing tht we could still obtain the skins from hongmoon evolutions such as oathbreaker and alike.. Personally i really liked the green and white profane rather than the red, as well as oathbreaker and its awakened form. they should make one of the weapon merchants tht just sell the training weapon sell those and the new weapons you get while levelling so people tht missed them can still obtain them, like old players for the new weapons and the old weapons for new players. 

personally seeing the really nice looking awakened oathbreaker pistol and knowing i won't be able to get it is really disappointing ; -; 

on a better note though, i really appreciate you linking those sites it's really nice to be able to see what the new weapons are gonna look like uwu

1 hour ago, HachiAki said:

I agree with the above, i think it should be a thing tht we could still obtain the skins from hongmoon evolutions such as oathbreaker and alike.. Personally i really liked the green and white profane rather than the red, as well as oathbreaker and its awakened form. they should make one of the weapon merchants tht just sell the training weapon sell those and the new weapons you get while levelling so people tht missed them can still obtain them, like old players for the new weapons and the old weapons for new players. 

personally seeing the really nice looking awakened oathbreaker pistol and knowing i won't be able to get it is really disappointing ; -; 

on a better note though, i really appreciate you linking those sites it's really nice to be able to see what the new weapons are gonna look like uwu

I really wish this could be a reality, with the black and white oathbreaker skins as well as other skins (I sacrificed salvaging my old oathbreaker weapon just to keep the skin on my summoner!) Would it be too hard to make an npc that sells them, maybe for naryu coins? @Cyan Maybe an Idea to forward to the devs? ^__^ <3

Archived