[Suggestion] High Noon/Quick Draw for Gunner release

Caribn00b

Not sure if anyone of the support staff will see this, however I wanted to ask how possible would it be to reintroduce the High Noon/Quick Draw outfits to the game if even for a limited time when gunner is released. I know it was a part of the founders bundle but myself as well as a lot of other players have joined the game after or simply may not have had the funds to do so when the game was released. I think it would be matching for the class as well as giving new players the opportunity to gain an awesome costume. Thanks and I hope this can become a reality, Peace.

I'm sorry but no. We bought those packs for a reason, they promised transcendance/quick draw & it's hat were never to be released again and they better keep that promise. I welcome a slight shift in design & recolor tho.

I don't really think that's fair
I'd settle for buying the pack just for the outfit, but to never see it again just to keep novelty is very off-putting.

It was a very expensive pack too, not one a lot of people will readily drop money for; I just want that option there for those willing to buy it, especially as we get around to a gunner release.
In the end though, people will furiously cling to the novelty of the outfit (even though more and more of the people who have it quit the game, and the outfit becomes lost), and I'll probably just end up modding it in.

Linxxy (Bethany) already stated they will NOT be releasing the transcendence and QuickDraw outfits [respectively] as these were meant to be exclusive to the master's pack pre-order. 

A re-color MIGHT be considered however.

I'd be happy with a re color/reskin. If that was possible. Releases the one outfit that fits the gunner perfectly and it can no longer be grabbed due to it being in the founders pack only :( . N_____ would get money out of people and me if they released something similar to it for sure. But yeah I would respect the people that have gotten it at the begin. It would take the special out of the "I was here during release" bit.

Archived