10/10 B&S Support Team. 10/10...

Saya Rock

Why is NCWest knowingly letting a predator of that sort roam on their game?

Like someone could actually end up with trauma from that sort of behaviour.
I know exactly who/what this is about and it's pretty old news to most bns players who aren't new to the game.

I mean, seriously, there's no way that the NCWest higher up's don't know about the whole situation involving said player.

There's PLENTY of evidence of what they did. They even became a freakin meme.

There's no logical excuse for that person to still be allowed on the game and it's kind of disgusting that they're still playing.

Sure someone has to be gullible as hell to actually fall for his shenanigans, but being gullible doesn't make someone deserving of possibly traumatic experiences.

Maybe if you can provide them with the evidence floating around reddit, or if enough people send in a ticket regarding this individual, they may do something. I'm not gonna name this person for he does not deserve any publicity, or chances to find new victims. However, I agree that the guy should not be allowed to play BnS, or any game that's online for that matter. I'm appalled by the fact that he is still out there doing what he was previously doing. I haven't heard of any new victims, but still...

Other then beating a dead horse here... You will not be able to get NcSoft to do anything.

In order for him to be banned you would need to have proof of these actions IN GAME. As most of what has been posted on redit is from private conversations on things like discord and no actual in game interactions there is literally nothing that NcSoft can do. And since they are private messages if they do happen in game it would need to be the one in the messages that would need to report it. 

You can't walk into walmart and demand a person be banned because you saw him talking about stealing money on a redit from another store. 

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

The best action is to report this kind of behavior to our Support team via ticket with screenshots. Looking into the situation may take a while, but it is the recommended course of action. If you encounter any behavior like that, please submit a ticket, so an investigation can be initiated.

Since an investigation can only be done by the Support team, I am now closing this thread. Thank you for looking out for each other!

Archived