Naryu Foundry dead Dungeon

ombremq

Don't know what going on with this dungeon but it's almost impossible to find people now, could not do it today , maybe game really dying i duno... and i am not wasting my time this afternoon in this boring game to search 2hours a naryu foundry party, to be honest naryu foundry is a freaking boring dungeon so i kind of understand no 1 want to do it, so maybe time to change loot and let us drop it on a more populated dungeon, same difficulty.

This is the problem. I have 830 and when i make 800AP room, nobody joins. So i make a 850 or 900 AP room to bait ppl in. Most of them quit instantly when they see i am HM9, but i get 6 ppl together faster, than wait half day to get a 800AP room filled.

This issue need to be solved somehow. Ppl tell me go farm. Okay, and how?

1. If i join 850+ party i get kick

2. If i make 800+ party, nobody joins

3. LFP is full of traps. Either you get someone with leader who refuses stop matching ever after 15mins, you need to turn off game. Or there is a solo recruiter in dungeon, where always ppl leave and you are pulled inside to that room forever

4. Join a clan? Okay. And how to force old statics in clan to play with you too?

So i need to swipe for 850 and later for 900? Or just quit the game because game over?

Or just bait lazy ppl who dont check AP?

Yes, for foundry you will need 850 minimum to be accepted/or to create a "legit" party where no one will leave.

And you are wrong, lazy people are the first ones who check ap, because as lazy as they are they want an easy nobrain carried run. The power of lazyness is strong and checking ap is like their top priority.

Your only solution is to swipe or farm lower dungeons during 2 months to reach 850+ by investing on one or 2 legendaries + weapon baleful 10. Have fun.

This aint an problem with the population its a problem with the community nothimg ncsoft can do will make players run the dungeon with low ap players unless there is forever an event that makes it desirable. People got their belt and and infernal recipes and just buy forging orbs off the mp. Lastly I noticed quite a few people wont even attempt a dungeon cause of where their gear iseven though they got 800 ap theybwont try till 850

4 minutes ago, Kyrrua said:

Yes, for foundry you will need 850 minimum to be accepted/or to create a "legit" party where no one will leave.

And you are wrong, lazy people are the first ones who check ap, because as lazy as they are they want an easy nobrain carried run. The power of lazyness is strong and checking ap is like their top priority.

Your only solution is to swipe or farm lower dungeons during 2 months to reach 850+ by investing on one or 2 legendaries + weapon baleful 10. Have fun.

Have stage9 legendary and necklace, still far from 850. Stage 10 wont solve this, and the next legendary is from foundry.

The other problem of naryu foundry is that its like a "tier" dungeon.

Whith things that you don't really need anymore to care about, like forging orbs being now very easy to obtain (marketplace or peaches) you don't need to run it 100x times.

And since the legendary farm is annoying as hell in this dung, people prefer to get carried really fast.

But by this time all the big whales already got their belt, so...

41 minutes ago, KzE said:

This issue need to be solved somehow. Ppl tell me go farm. Okay, and how?

1. If i join 850+ party i get kick

2. If i make 800+ party, nobody joins

3. LFP is full of traps. Either you get someone with leader who refuses stop matching ever after 15mins, you need to turn off game. Or there is a solo recruiter in dungeon, where always ppl leave and you are pulled inside to that room forever

4. Join a clan? Okay. And how to force old statics in clan to play with you too?

So i need to swipe for 850 and later for 900? Or just quit the game because game over?

Or just bait lazy ppl who dont check AP?

Maybe you think about farming dungeons like EC, DT for legy Accessoires, upgrade your wep and your Bagua?

Link us your char and we tell you what you can do, except running NF, NS etc for getting all things fast. 

9 minutes ago, Sempra said:

Maybe you think about farming dungeons like EC, DT for legy Accessoires, upgrade your wep and your Bagua?

Link us your char and we tell you what you can do, except running NF, NS etc for getting all things fast. 

qK7gFMZ.jpg

Like Kze im stuck and we are probably not the only ones, like i said the main problem of this dungeon it's a boring dungeon, we can't farm it, when i run it more than 2times i just lose my fighting spirit and want to quit the game for good, it's just too boring... so it's kind of sad to be stuck in those boring dungeons no1 care, and struggle to find a party that make it even more boring, old contents should not be that boring....and just imagine a new players who have to farm every single things in those boring dungeons meanwhile rest are busy playing new contents...jésus christ like i said before i won't recommand this game even to my enemies this is true torture.

The patch rush kill content too fast, dungeons if the yare not in "daily challange" are ignored by the 70% of players and dungeon like gloomdross,nexus,necro are 1000% dead  they should cut the hp of monster in all normal dungeon about a 50% they can keep hard dungeon as they are so people who care about difficulty and challanges could have their little world untoched.

hp/stat or difficulty reduction is the way old content is managed in all mmo so those dungeon wont fell like a ordeal people who cannot advance too fast get bored and leave since no one want to struggle vs 1 billon hp boss all days.

Another thing is and i been saying this for long is all legendary acc  excluding bracelet at this point should be bougth whit only 50 items not 200 and they drop rate greatlly increseased.

1 hour ago, Arkdain said:

The patch rush kill content too fast, dungeons if the yare not in "daily challange" are ignored by the 70% of players and dungeon like gloomdross,nexus,necro are 1000% dead  they should cut the hp of monster in all normal dungeon about a 50% they can keep hard dungeon as they are so people who care about difficulty and challanges could have their little world untoched.

hp/stat or difficulty reduction is the way old content is managed in all mmo so those dungeon wont fell like a ordeal people who cannot advance too fast get bored and leave since no one want to struggle vs 1 billon hp boss all days.

Another thing is and i been saying this for long is all legendary acc  excluding bracelet at this point should be bougth whit only 50 items not 200 and they drop rate greatlly increseased.

exactly 50items for an outdated dungeon would be great when we know those legendaries accesories we waste a lot of money to upgrade will just be destroyed if we find new one at BT...it's like playing a mmo with a cap lvl 100 that force you to tryhard farm dungeons lvl 50/60/70/80/90 step by step.... this is pure Madness

Okie, ombre, I understand your frustration... I used to be in your position back when I had only 630 ap and all the DT parties required 650. But enough about that, I'm here to tell you about a few things you can do to kinda rush your way to 850 asap:

- 1st: Try to use nebula stone or whatever to get your weapon to 10 (+8 ap or something). This is rather expensive right now to you but if you could tryhard, it'd be the best... If not, the 2 steps below should almost suffice.

- 2nd: upgrade your stage 6 earring to stage 10 earring (should give you 10 ap). This upgrade might cost you about 20-30 gold or so, worst 40 gold.

- 3rd: put another 10 points into attack, you need only 10 pts into def (this should give you 10 ap)

So: 828 + 8 + 10 + 10 = 856, problem solved. No swipe needed, just a bit of work... If you can't do the weapon yet, you will end up with 848 ap, very close... 

Also, if you are not stingy with the event medals, then convert some into a penta ruby, should give you extra 3 ap compared to the square one you are using. I wouldn't recommend getting penta sapphire tho, the gem isn't particularly good.

3 hours ago, KzE said:

qK7gFMZ.jpg

Before you get angry about finding no party for NF, maybe far EC for the ring. Maybe it give you some nice boosts. 

Maybe you get the ring and push 2 legys on stage 6, you get a 10AP bonus. 

Maybe you upgrade your weapon with nebula stones, maybe you upgrade your soul. 

Enough things to do before running NF with 800AP and hope that nobody need the belt except you. 

Ps: try to climp up the ladder not try to use a jetpack and see that your fuel is too low to reach the top. 

2 hours ago, ombremq said:

exactly 50items for an outdated dungeon would be great when we know those legendaries accesories we waste a lot of money to upgrade will just be destroyed if we find new one at BT...it's like playing a mmo with a cap lvl 100 that force you to tryhard farm dungeons lvl 50/60/70/80/90 step by step.... this is pure Madness

I hope so much thats sarcasm. 

3 hours ago, ombremq said:

I believe 99% of people went through this as most of the players need decent gears in order to do BT (the legendary accessories were must items for BT raid). For VT, full BT gears are must items. So, I don't know what you are talking about here.

For that little 1% of people, they are just whale and buy runs to get full BT gears. Probably, they don't even know their class.

2 hours ago, Thicc Stoccpot said:

Okie, ombre, I understand your frustration... I used to be in your position back when I had only 630 ap and all the DT parties required 650. But enough about that, I'm here to tell you about a few things you can do to kinda rush your way to 850 asap:

- 1st: Try to use nebula stone or whatever to get your weapon to 10 (+8 ap or something). This is rather expensive right now to you but if you could tryhard, it'd be the best... If not, the 2 steps below should almost suffice.

- 2nd: upgrade your stage 6 earring to stage 10 earring (should give you 10 ap). This upgrade might cost you about 20-30 gold or so, worst 40 gold.

- 3rd: put another 10 points into attack, you need only 10 pts into def (this should give you 10 ap)

So: 828 + 8 + 10 + 10 = 856, problem solved. No swipe needed, just a bit of work... If you can't do the weapon yet, you will end up with 848 ap, very close... 

Also, if you are not stingy with the event medals, then convert some into a penta ruby, should give you extra 3 ap compared to the square one you are using. I wouldn't recommend getting penta sapphire tho, the gem isn't particularly good.

2nd and 3rd done, i am at 845. 24% exp still missing to HM10, that will solve the problem. Thx for advice.

This dungeon is old content and normal mode literally requires no mechanics. If you are 800 AP, why don't you want to run with other 800 AP people? Try using LFP?

The reason why few people create lobbies for it is that only people like you need to run it with a full party.  End game people can solo normal mode easily, they wouldn't need to pug. 

1 hour ago, gaiachaos said:

I can definitely tell you the gold sellers manipulated the dungeon AP requirements because if they didn't, nobody would buy gold from them. It's been like this from day 1.

Running Dungeons only can earn minimum golds per day. Gold sellers are mostly using bots or hacks in the game to gather the golds. Such as botting at the quartz, in arena (for soul stone), etc. Also, they spam those "GM01"  traditionally hacking sites in the chat in the game to hack people accounts and sell their golds out ASAP.

Archived