Save everyone time with /surrender for 6v6

Wataru

um...this will create alot of problems such as how many battlepoints can the team get after the other team surrender? Will the surrender team gets 0 battlepoints with -30 elo rank? Will the surrender team get 5 minutes penalty of not entering another battleground?

Also, this surrender command should never be used in clan battleground because it can be easily exploited. To be honest, they should fix the exploits in clan battleground first before they do anything new to the whole battleground thing.

7 hours ago, FrozenB said:

um...this will create alot of problems such as how many battlepoints can the team get after the other team surrender? Will the surrender team gets 0 battlepoints with -30 elo rank? Will the surrender team get 5 minutes penalty of not entering another battleground?

I think that's fine in my view even if the numbers/time you say isn't exact.

If they fix the match up with 6v6 in clan battle people would not be requesting a surrender function. If it was balance people would go in and fight knowing it can go either way which is where the fun comes in, in pvp in my opinion anyway. going in to get one shot by the other group no enjoyment there so surrender option would be a time saver plus it would allow you to move on to the next fight where you might have a chance so you can earn point to potentially gear up a bit.

To be honest theres a technical feature to do this..... quit and restart your client. Quicker than dealing with whales for 10m.

That being said there should be a forefit option after 5min than waste pointless time.

Archived