Sign in to follow this  
Tekoek0911

remove legendary gem hammer.

please remove this legendary gem hammer, why? because u use them to unlock you weapon slots, then sometimes 3 slots gets removed... and you have to do that again...and again.... which is really costly (1k g). so please remove these

Leyren   

Where to you think 3 slots get removed? What are you even talking about? When upgrading from the epic to the legendary weapon, you get randomly 3-6 slots. And with every further legendary upgrade (including dawnforged, riftwalk, raven and the future aransu weapon) there is a chance to unlock more, making you not even need the legendary gem hammers. At least for the full path exististing right now, they NEVER reset the slots.

Milennin   
19 minutes ago, Leyren said:

Where to you think 3 slots get removed? What are you even talking about? When upgrading from the epic to the legendary weapon, you get randomly 3-6 slots. And with every further legendary upgrade (including dawnforged, riftwalk, raven and the future aransu weapon) there is a chance to unlock more, making you not even need the legendary gem hammers. At least for the full path exististing right now, they NEVER reset the slots.

Really? So I won't lose any of my 6 gem slots when upgrading from Seraph to Riftwalk? Because that's what happened when I first upgraded to Seraph.

Leyren   
3 hours ago, Milennin said:

Really? So I won't lose any of my 6 gem slots when upgrading from Seraph to Riftwalk? Because that's what happened when I first upgraded to Seraph.

As I said, only when you switch from the epic (purple) to legendary. Your slots stay (can only increase) while on legendary.

DeathL   

As others have already said you will only lose Gem slots on your pre-legendary - legendary upgrade. After Legendary you won't lose anymore no matter what happens. Chances are you won't even need to get the Gem Hammers as you will most likely get all 6 unlocked by Stage 8, my Baleful Bangle I had 4 for the longest time and then Stage 8 I got my last 2 unlocked during an upgrade.

Malign   

idk about removing them but making them account bound would be a major help. idk why they're not tbh since a bunch of other things are. I stopped playing an alt cause he got dumped on by the rng upgrade to legendary and I would like to open 1 slot before continuing so i dont get to raven with less than 6 slots like half my clan did. The more slots you have the more you need so it makes sense to do them early.

Wiri   
On 8/29/2017 at 1:10 AM, Milennin said:

No you won't lose any slot