Silverfrost Transformation Stones

Inzho

Are a whopping 17.4 g per! I am therefore unable to bother leveling my weapon. Some players in game are claiming that as a result of the server merge more players are trying to farm the same number of nodes as before. The result is that the supply of stones has dwindled, the demand is now high especially for players who are stocking up for the arrival of gunner and of course the 3x price of a single stone. Well I am really upset. If any staff read this please verify and find out what can be done about this situation e.g. more farming channels, sts in f10 (on sale), ........

This is totally uncool for me because I cannot make that kind of gold. I feel really deeply disturbed by this occurence. This is obscene.

they could lower the time of quartz respawn.. or more locations for quartz? (possibly give them by the blue daily quests from silverfrost? like shrikering cavrens tainted lab etc, shrivestone frostscale basin?) that way that areas will be more populated and not deserted.

Well 17.4 g for one silverfrost transformation gold is well beyond what I can afford so for now I'm done with that. Either they find a way to lower price or give me a way to make a tonne more gold than I currently do.

47 minutes ago, Inzho said:

Are a whopping 17.4 g per! I am therefore unable to bother leveling my weapon. Some players in game are claiming that as a result of the server merge more players are trying to farm the same number of nodes as before. The result is that the supply of stones has dwindled, the demand is now high especially for players who are stocking up for the arrival of gunner and of course the 3x price of a single stone. Well I am really upset. If any staff read this please verify and find out what can be done about this situation e.g. more farming channels, sts in f10 (on sale), ........

This is totally uncool for me because I cannot make that kind of gold. I feel really deeply disturbed by this occurence. This is obscene.

if you can't buy an STS for 17g you have bigger problems than the price.

do story  100-130g

asura (daily, no one cares about your gear there) 7-10g

lair (same as aura) 2-3g

cold storage (same as bla bla bla) 2-3g

etc, etc

the only thing i can ready in your post is: give me all the BIS gear PLZ, without having to waste time OR money for it

well...server merge indeed is an issue to cause STS price to go up. However, the main reason is the revamp of transmutation of oil. It used to be 5 STS per oil, but they changed to 10 STS. Even after the server merge (before revamp of oil's mats), the STS just went up a little bit (5g to 7-8g). The main reason is due to the oil!

Say thanks to the players who complained about lower the amount of evolved stones for making an oil.

3 hours ago, Inzho said:

Are a whopping 17.4 g per! I am therefore unable to bother leveling my weapon.

I cannot make that kind of gold. I feel really deeply disturbed by this occurence. This is obscene.

2 hours ago, Inzho said:

Where do I say I want gear free?  

Well, what I can read is:

IS NOT THAT YOU CAN'T MAKE THE GOLD, IS JUST THAT YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO EVEN TRY TO DO IT.

so... ya, in reality you just want free gear

5 hours ago, FrozenB said:

well...server merge indeed is an issue to cause STS price to go up. However, the main reason is the revamp of transmutation of oil. It used to be 5 STS per oil, but they changed to 10 STS. Even after the server merge (before revamp of oil's mats), the STS just went up a little bit (5g to 7-8g). The main reason is due to the oil!

Say thanks to the players who complained about lower the amount of evolved stones for making an oil.

I feel like this event is the reason why it inflated so much. I was baleful 8 and now I'll be baleful 12 thanks to the event. The prices did kinda skyrocket after the event rolled out. A lot of people could be trying to take advantage of the cheaper upgrades, that is if they craft their own STS.

Archived