FreezaFX

GCD matters here?

Recommended Posts

FreezaFX   

Hey everyone! 

I have to ask you who plays Soul Fighter. How many hits your Dragonfury skill does till the end of the Focus Chi buff? Mine is about 19~22 max!

The GCD have anything with it? because I see others Soul Fighters doing like 28~30 hits in 1 single use of Focus Chi on their Dragonfury skill. I see that on the combat records at dungeons.

BTW, my ping is 250ms mostly of the combat time.

 

https://ibb.co/coC4wk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fufia   

I stopped playing SF when NCS give us this skill system. (for me took all the SF fun)

But yea 250ms in game is not very good.

I normal have 100/120ms and when go to 250/300ms i dont need look at the number i feel the delay in skills

 

And remember lots of ppl use bnsbuddy and edit xml file (sad cheaters and sad company dont do nothing)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iokunn   
51 minutes ago, Fufia said:

 

And remember lots of ppl use bnsbuddy and edit xml file (sad cheaters and sad company dont do nothing)

 

Lol you don't even know what you are talking man, in fact they did something the XML editing is gone months ago LOL, now we have dynamic IP, meaning that after 10 hits your GCD will automatically adjust to your ping. We already have this system for about 2 or 3 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fufia   
16 hours ago, iokunn said:

Lol you don't even know what you are talking man, in fact they did something the XML editing is gone months ago LOL, now we have dynamic IP, meaning that after 10 hits your GCD will automatically adjust to your ping. We already have this system for about 2 or 3 months.

ok since i've never used bnsbuddy i do a quick search.

And it seems that you are the1 that don't even know what you are talking man.

I dont see anywhere ppl say xml edit stopped working.

And i found That you can actually turn on and turn off this GCD automatically adjust.

 

So yea Sr LOL for you too

And NO i dont have 100% sure if Works because i never tried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, FreezaFX said:

BTW, my ping is 250ms mostly of the combat time.

 

https://ibb.co/coC4wk

 

17 hours ago, Fufia said:

I normal have 100/120ms and when go to 250/300ms i dont need look at the number i feel the delay in skills

 

 

I really cant stop laugh when ppl say they have 250ms, 300ms and so on. This game is UNPLAYABLE with that ping. So get a real ping measure program and check it. In game ping is not accurate.

Edited by Backstabpuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inanhesh   

yeah back in the day when you could spec dragonfury with every forst storm was pretty good.

dunno that bullshit these guys talk about but im telling you, sf is lacking above 150 ms, 80-100 is kinda acceptable, otherwise choose some distance cancer class

Edited by Inanhesh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xenovia   

yeah your right you could have high ms but low ping me i get 200-300 but my ping is always 80 and under with no lag

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fufia   
8 hours ago, Backstabpuss said:

 

I really cant stop laugh when ppl say they have 250ms, 300ms and so on. This game is UNPLAYABLE with that ping. So get a real ping measure program and check it. In game ping is not accurate.

You know when i cant stop laugh when ppl like you come here just atk others and not read the post just LOL

 

Try again Sr Read slowly i help you this time.

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 1:01 AM, Fufia said:

I stopped playing SF when NCS give us this skill system. (for me took all the SF fun)

But yea 250ms iN GAME is not very good.

I normal have 100/120ms and when go to 250/300ms i dont need look at the number i feel the delay in skills

 

And remember lots of ppl use bnsbuddy and edit xml file (sad cheaters and sad company dont do nothing)

 

Just in case you have not see again

I say ms in game

 

 

 

Edited by Fufia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now