GCD matters here?

FreezaFX

Hey everyone! 

I have to ask you who plays Soul Fighter. How many hits your Dragonfury skill does till the end of the Focus Chi buff? Mine is about 19~22 max!

The GCD have anything with it? because I see others Soul Fighters doing like 28~30 hits in 1 single use of Focus Chi on their Dragonfury skill. I see that on the combat records at dungeons.

BTW, my ping is 250ms mostly of the combat time.

https://ibb.co/coC4wk

I stopped playing SF when NCS give us this skill system. (for me took all the SF fun)

But yea 250ms in game is not very good.

I normal have 100/120ms and when go to 250/300ms i dont need look at the number i feel the delay in skills

And remember lots of ppl use bnsbuddy and edit xml file (sad cheaters and sad company dont do nothing)

51 minutes ago, Fufia said:

And remember lots of ppl use bnsbuddy and edit xml file (sad cheaters and sad company dont do nothing)

Lol you don't even know what you are talking man, in fact they did something the XML editing is gone months ago LOL, now we have dynamic IP, meaning that after 10 hits your GCD will automatically adjust to your ping. We already have this system for about 2 or 3 months.

16 hours ago, iokunn said:

Lol you don't even know what you are talking man, in fact they did something the XML editing is gone months ago LOL, now we have dynamic IP, meaning that after 10 hits your GCD will automatically adjust to your ping. We already have this system for about 2 or 3 months.

ok since i've never used bnsbuddy i do a quick search.

And it seems that you are the1 that don't even know what you are talking man.

I dont see anywhere ppl say xml edit stopped working.

And i found That you can actually turn on and turn off this GCD automatically adjust.

So yea Sr LOL for you too

And NO i dont have 100% sure if Works because i never tried.

18 hours ago, FreezaFX said:

BTW, my ping is 250ms mostly of the combat time.

https://ibb.co/coC4wk

17 hours ago, Fufia said:

I normal have 100/120ms and when go to 250/300ms i dont need look at the number i feel the delay in skills

I really cant stop laugh when ppl say they have 250ms, 300ms and so on. This game is UNPLAYABLE with that ping. So get a real ping measure program and check it. In game ping is not accurate.

yeah back in the day when you could spec dragonfury with every forst storm was pretty good.

dunno that bullshit these guys talk about but im telling you, sf is lacking above 150 ms, 80-100 is kinda acceptable, otherwise choose some distance cancer class

8 hours ago, Backstabpuss said:

I really cant stop laugh when ppl say they have 250ms, 300ms and so on. This game is UNPLAYABLE with that ping. So get a real ping measure program and check it. In game ping is not accurate.

You know when i cant stop laugh when ppl like you come here just atk others and not read the post just LOL

Try again Sr Read slowly i help you this time.

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 1:01 AM, Fufia said:

I stopped playing SF when NCS give us this skill system. (for me took all the SF fun)

But yea 250ms iN GAME is not very good.

Just in case you have not see again

I say ms in game

Archived