Is it worthy to swap to EU?

XaLonDepLao

Hello guys,

I'm located in EU but I play in NA. At launch, I started in NA because I had a guild with friends here. However, for many reason (ping mostly), all of them are gone. At time, I was too lazy to swap to EU so I just continued in NA. Now I'm sitting at WL HM 13, 950 AP and some mid rate gear.

I'm doing pretty well, except 24 man and 6v6. I have a guild that can clear BT, but I haven't set foot in it yet (time  zone again). Besides, 6v6 is a no-go since they introduced the frenzy time (2a.m to 8a.m here). Outside of frenzy time, it's only an endless queue. Yeah, so no weekly challenge for me. I haven't gotten a single match since idk, a few months. Most important, my dps is crippled by my ping (40-70k dps, depending on boss, at around 200-250 ms, 300ms in 24 man).

With gunner coming, I'm thinking about swapping to EU, however, farming everything again (especially HM level) is not something that can be completed in 1 day and I'm not in a position that can go hardcore anymore. Everything in NA (account bound or not) can not be transfered to EU also. But I think at least in EU, I have good ping and can get ppl with same time zone to clear high end thingys.

I have ~100ms to EU server. I don't have any high level character in EU to test the damage, so I'm not sure how it will affect the damage. 

I'm writing this topic to ask for your advice if it is worthy to start fresh on EU or just continue with NA?

If you want to get partys for dung/6v6 ofc its better because of ping and also time zones. For gunner lets wait for some more news. Maybe we will also will get lvl 50 for it like other regions. So you will need just to gear it and lvl up it. If you think you realy gona change i would suggest you to try sell some gold at currency exchange and use them to buy upgrade materials or use on trove to get items for gunner .I am not 100%sure but you might be able to use it on eu like nc coins which you can use on both na and eu. But i dont know for sure. Might check tommorow after work.

And lower ping defenelty will give you better dmg because you will be able to do faster skills and more.

1 hour ago, XaLonDepLao said:

Hello guys,

I'm located in EU but I play in NA. At launch, I started in NA because I had a guild with friends here. However, for many reason (ping mostly), all of them are gone. At time, I was too lazy to swap to EU so I just continued in NA. Now I'm sitting at WL HM 13, 950 AP and some mid rate gear.

I'm doing pretty well, except 24 man and 6v6. I have a guild that can clear BT, but I haven't set foot in it yet (time  zone again). Besides, 6v6 is a no-go since they introduced the frenzy time (2a.m to 8a.m here). Outside of frenzy time, it's only an endless queue. Yeah, so no weekly challenge for me. I haven't gotten a single match since idk, a few months. Most important, my dps is crippled by my ping (40-70k dps, depending on boss, at around 200-250 ms, 300ms in 24 man).

With gunner coming, I'm thinking about swapping to EU, however, farming everything again (especially HM level) is not something that can be completed in 1 day and I'm not in a position that can go hardcore anymore. Everything in NA (account bound or not) can not be transfered to EU also. But I think at least in EU, I have good ping and can get ppl with same time zone to clear high end thingys.

I have ~100ms to EU server. I don't have any high level character in EU to test the damage, so I'm not sure how it will affect the damage. 

I'm writing this topic to ask for your advice if it is worthy to start fresh on EU or just continue with NA?

I was in your very same case. I am in EU but started in NA cause of friends; they quit, I was left there with my bad ping and low damage. I decided to leave my HM 12 BD and HM 11 wl and change to EU, where I made a WL. It didnt take that long (just a few months in my casual way, which is nothing compared to NA, where I had played since launch) to get HM 11 and gear up to 940. The difference was huge for me. I can iframe properly, I do a lot more damage, and people are on line when I am, lol. So I would encourage you to at least try it ^^

3 hours ago, MantisxD said:

If you want to get partys for dung/6v6 ofc its better because of ping and also time zones. For gunner lets wait for some more news. Maybe we will also will get lvl 50 for it like other regions. So you will need just to gear it and lvl up it. If you think you realy gona change i would suggest you to try sell some gold at currency exchange and use them to buy upgrade materials or use on trove to get items for gunner .I am not 100%sure but you might be able to use it on eu like nc coins which you can use on both na and eu. But i dont know for sure. Might check tommorow after work.

And lower ping defenelty will give you better dmg because you will be able to do faster skills and more.

I knew it and I will do it if I change. Thank!

2 hours ago, Rea Shinwa said:

I was in your very same case. I am in EU but started in NA cause of friends; they quit, I was left there with my bad ping and low damage. I decided to leave my HM 12 BD and HM 11 wl and change to EU, where I made a WL. It didnt take that long (just a few months in my casual way, which is nothing compared to NA, where I had played since launch) to get HM 11 and gear up to 940. The difference was huge for me. I can iframe properly, I do a lot more damage, and people are on line when I am, lol. So I would encourage you to at least try it ^^

Thank you for your insight.

5 hours ago, RavTH said:

stay at NA, EU is overpriced with mats atm.
so wait until we get new crafting system so everything will be -50% off then you can maybe consider coming to eu and starting a fresh.

Thank you. And can you elaborate a bit more please? how is the situation with mat price compared to NA?

8 hours ago, XaLonDepLao said:

Thank you. And can you elaborate a bit more please? how is the situation with mat price compared to NA?

premium stones are 100g more if I remember correctly as last time I checked.

Archived