Costume Prices

Lemy

They price Soha's outfit based on the hype for Gunner, hoping to get some bigger revenue than other outfits. Also, it is an iconic outfit as it is the first outfit Soha, the first Gunner you meet in this game, worn. If they launch it without Gunner's launch date, I guess the outfit is only price at 1,400 coin at best.

It is just how the market works. You see something that can sell well, you put it at the best possible prices.

7 hours ago, Lemy said:

Who said anyone was thinking about quitting and that I don't spend money on this game? Lol I'm a bit of a whale myself, I usually always support them and probably spent more money on this game then I should have. I just came to a realization that there are problems that exist in this game and should be addressed. So I guess everyone should just quit the game if they want things to be fixed instead of bringing them up to NC to make it better then right?

Sad truth is, I've been in your boat for the longest time. Bringing these problems to the community. But those in charge doesn't really care, they're only here to make a quick profit. There has been countless instances where a big part of the community opposed the direction this game was heading. But all these "p2w" changes still went through. Everyone knows the costumes are getting more and more expensive, and even if everyone complains about it, it'll be surprising that they will actually lower future costume prices. They're "Limited" and they know you'll pay for it if you wanted it. NCSoft is a for profit company, they don't just randomly or "accidentally" price their items. All the prices are precisely calculated with past data.  

3 hours ago, Kozuki said:

They price Soha's outfit based on the hype for Gunner, hoping to get some bigger revenue than other outfits. Also, it is an iconic outfit as it is the first outfit Soha, the first Gunner you meet in this game, worn. If they launch it without Gunner's launch date, I guess the outfit is only price at 1,400 coin at best.

It is just how the market works. You see something that can sell well, you put it at the best possible prices.

I don't think its working so well because I've barely seen anyone wearing the Soha outfit.. There were more people wearing the boss mode outfit than this one. If I'm not mistaken boss mode was also the same price as soha but came with 2 adornments.

well if you got a jin female summer saga outfit version is similer to the soha lose cannon version just missing a couple things other wise it be exactly same me my jin i wear summer saga cause its outfit is similer to lose cannon that way i can just avoid buying the lose cannon completely

7 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Nah that not how market work, when you see Something that can sell well and put it at an outrageous price, this same thing dont sell well...just login and look around you, nobody bought this expensive outfif, same for the outrageous price of carnival outfif...to be honest i'll be always shocked to see how expensive those 3D costumes and the fact that you have to pay again to trade them...

Archived