F10, F9 everything that is wrong

Rachefluch

Hi there company, whose name is filtered and cant be spoken,

there is something utterly wrong with your F10/F9 market for hmcoin exchangers/users.

I am refererring to hmcoins only, thought the prices for ncoin/hmcoin are the same.

Unbenannt.JPG

1. Situation: F9 would actually be working, and people had a chance to buy that crap for hmcoins for 3,00. Althought soon it will be lower.

A. Soulstones:
Since you nerfed ssp to a degree, that noone can exchange many prestige points anymore (mobs have less prestige, 3 ssp channels are utterly packed), you probably expect people to buy those soulstone crystal bundles for 5hmcoins*1.1206 / 3.00 (price*fee/exchangerate) = 1,867g. When you cant even use the trash crystals for crafting!!

B. Moonstones:  5hmcoins*1.1206 / 3.00 (price*fee/exchangerate) = 1,867g

1,867g seems fine, you save 1g each, but its untradable, so why make a 20 moonstone daily limitation, if i need 300 moonstones to upgrade my weapon with nebula stones??

C. Sacred crystals,
the same nonsense as soulstones/moonstones, untradable/ not usable for crafting and I need 800 of them for nebula seraph stage12 - riftwalk stage 3, how long should I buy them on the store in 20 days until the event ends, if the limitation is 20 per day???

D zahkans claw.

Nobody buys that trash, as nobody wants the destiny ring so badly.

E. Stones of wisdom,
my absolute favourite: Since none of your employees actually play the game, you dont understand its actual value to the gamers/your costumers.
30hmcoins*1.1206 / 3.00 (price*fee/exchangerate) = 11.206g.

You can exchange them for 2500 celestial peaches, farmable in 10 minutes on celestial basin, buy them sealed on the market for 6-10g, and bid for unsealed for 4-5g in dungeons, why do you expect us to pay that much money for it???

F. Ivory Beluga Orb.

If you used that 2500 battleground points you save for buying the ivory beluga orb on f10 for battleground chests,
i. you would pay2,5*6*2,7 (2,5 chests*average moonstoneper chest * moonstone F5 value) = 40,5g per 2500 battleground points.

ii. Your current ivory beluga orb value is 260mcoins*1.1206 / 3.00 (price*fee/exchangerate) = 97,12g.
Double the price, do you even play the game???

G.-H. Specials, the only thing thats really worth it.

Usueally worth 450 hmcoins, this time gems, the only way to get heptagonal gems.

This time thought you put ultra cheap silverfrost premium transformation stones and scared oil into the F10 specials.

And that totally broke the complete F9 for the past 5 days.

I. Duelers Medaillon.

You are really expecting people to charge ncoins for that, dont you??

No sorry, people wont, and its very hard to understand why the past four event tokens were for hmcoins or free, and now you actually need to put real money into the game.

2. Situation: where are we now?!

F9 is broken, due to too many people putting in too many stacks of buyable gold into the market.

Unbenannt.JPG

For the past 5 days it is impossible to exchange any more hmcoins for gold. Why is that?

A. sacred oil or silverfrost premium transformation

they fear you might do the same mistake again and put heavily underpriced sacred oil or silverfrost premium transformation stones into the f10.

Do not put that ever again into the F10 and announce that you wont put it there again, so you can render the F10 market usefull again!!!!!!

B. they stock up for the future

they try to stock up on as many hmcoins as possible for that, no future underpriced special items, no stocking up for them.

C. every gamer has too many slots

You can have up to ten slots on the currency exchange per person, thats way too many and has ultimately led to the current problem.

Considering the overcrowded ssp after server merge, and the way too little amount of channels (two channels before server merge, should be seven after merge) and the broken F9, you really have not thought at all about the consequences of too many people being put into a too little server after the server merge, have you??

i. You need to give people more channels in areas like beastbog, ssp,

ii. You definitely need to limit the amount of available selling slots on F9 and F5 per person

iii. Or and maybe including: lower the exchange rate, adapt your hmcoin prices seperately from f10 ncoin prices.

D. you want to make people pay real money for the game

Yes, the conclusion should be, either you were not intelligent enough to think about all that, or you lacked the information due to too little employees actually playing the game to give you any constructive feedback. Or and that seems pretty apparent, you desire to milk out as many gamers of your game for your stupid events as possible, you definitely want them to pay for your free to play game. Even thought your revenue is described by your playerbase that you can use for advertising money and so on, that has created more money than guildwars 2, you still want to cut costs and milk costumers more!

That being said, the only way to overall buy those items on the F10 are premium users with their daily dash venture tokens, and ncoin buyers. You ban people that would buy the F9 exchanges for lower and you do not even give them a reason why you banned them, since its obviously not an exploit to help people getting hmcoins from F9.

If you like it, like it, if you like it more, comment it.

Couldn't agree more, i'm an F9 hmcoin exhanger, I sell my gold on there. Ok. So, The past days and ever since the merge, F9 has been flooded with 10g now its gotten less and down to 5g. What happens next? 1g exchanges? People not getting their gold sold within 16 hrs? damn I missed my chance to buy that outfit. i need more time i need more options on obtaining hmcoin. venture tokens are not very generous. I haven't gotten 1 single sparkling venture token ever since i joined. Do they exist? I've tried selling 50g and it doesn't sell. Not even 100g.

Easy enough: remove currency exchange, make venture tokens buyable with gold, and gold directly buyable from F10 with NCoins.

Problem solved. Bind everything to NPCs - when talking about real money, you can't just leave it in the hands of community market.

17 minutes ago, Mad Sofia said:Easy enough: remove currency exchange, make venture tokens buyable with gold, and gold directly buyable from F10 with NCoins.

Problem solved. Bind everything to NPCs - when talking about real money, you can't just leave it in the hands of community market.

I mean seriously ask yourselves. Is it gonna make the company more money and the answer is,no. The only thing wrong with currency exchange is that you can put in amounts for less than 100g. There are waaaay more people buying hmcoin than people selling ncoin your gold simply isn't always gonna be bought simple fact. Giving away EVERYTHING with in game currency would make the game no money unless buying venture tokens just wasn't smart like 100hmcoin for200g. It's free to play and this game gives way more than most games do to their free players in most free games ain't no way to buy stuff that are in cashop unless you charge point blank period.

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

I mean seriously ask yourselves. Is it gonna make the company more money and the answer is,no. The only thing wrong with currency exchange is that you can put in amounts for less than 100g. There are waaaay more people buying hmcoin than people selling ncoin your gold simply isn't always gonna be bought simple fact. Giving away EVERYTHING with in game currency would make the game no money unless buying venture tokens just wasn't smart like 100hmcoin for200g. It's free to play and this game gives way more than most games do to their free players in most free games ain't no way to buy stuff that are in cashop unless you charge point blank period.

I don't play those games indeed. If I don't want to spend real money I'd feel like the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ daughter of a lesser God.

Being f2p player tho doesn't mean being just a free rider: if you admit currency exchange is good where it is, then we have a good point; whales can't buy their gold w/o free to play players selling their gold, no? Good good.

But atm, the situation is stuck. If you lower exchange rate w/o introducing a big change in gold value, you're just gonna damage f2p players, and that will damage whales too in the long term :o

But Idk, it's easy... limits, limits and more limits, americans won't understand bc they're sooo stuck on their weird freedom concept, they end up damaging the same freedom they want to protect - ask Obama o_o

Which limits? You said it! Put a 100g minimum, and 1 currency exchange entry per day. For now, just wipe F9 and send gold back to everybody.

Trolls won't spam F9 with 5g batches, and legit sellers won't be damaged much. "Oh but I use F9 multiple times a day!" Really? Screw you, it makes no sense o_o Just sell your gold when you're going to log off no? Meh.

Also at the op, the crap on deals of the day arent supppsed to replace farming its just there to help lightenthe load.... You want moonstones and soulstones do pvp they practically give em away if you can reach gold rank in 1v1 or team really not that hard you get 40+ per exchange of zen beans which i think is 700. Which is dumb easy to farm same with battle points in frenzy if you lose you still get like 200 points wins up to 1000 thats 5 losses for 5-7 moonstones you dont feel like losing tough but the resources are there whether you get em or notnis entirely up to you.... I made 53 moonstones not even crystal ones just from winning 6000 bp only took 2 hours just saying ....that being said a better way to do it is for players to be able to buy hmcoin vouchers with their ncoin various amounts 500 1k 2k 5k 8k ect then be able to sell em on mp for w/e they want...then f2p will just have to deal with when its available .

Archived