[suggestion]Gunner for Gon

Irisdina

Like someone here said, just start a petition and see what happens. I personally couldn't care less about which race/s can be gunners. As long as the preset is good looking, and the class is fun, that's enough reason for me to be content. I'm quite aware that there are many players who are deeply involved in role playing, so it's understandable that you want your preferred race to have this class. However, arguing with each other on how a race is more fit to be gunner than the other isn't going to get you anywhere. I find it quite condemnable to go about your way and say that Yun are not fit to be gunners. It's no different than saying an individual isn't fit to be a doctor because they're black. Anyways, that's besides the point. I'm just happy we're getting this class way before the date most of us expected.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well... it was me who said its just suggestion for devs, and i send ticket too already. About Yun gunner i known this race gonna get this class even if half of community gonna rage about this, becouse its already in KR ver, and we gonna get new class in few days, so they propably didnt change it too much. I dont rly care if Yun get it (Yun deserve new class), but if we compare which race should get gunner more Yun vs Gon its Gon dont you agree?

But to be honest: at this point when i see how much OP gunner is, if this class dont gonna get nerf fast i dont even wanna it in game, and dont care if Gon get it, becouse i propably dont even gonna use it, till they nerf it (from what they show Gunner at stream he wasnt nerf from KR ver at all even though he should be). This class propably gonna be no fun, and dont even gonna give any trill in PvP (most meele class propably dont gonna even land 1 hit on Gunner).

I rather wait on some new class and hope for some Spear+Bow (like Lancer from Moonlightblade), or some Staff (something like Sun Wukong from "SAN YAN XIAO TIAN LU") which go for Gon (i hope).

Obviously, Gon is a top candidate for the upcoming gunner class. Most people agree with this perspective, however it just doesn't feel right to discriminate against Yun. Like you stated in the above post, it's clearly lacking a race exclusive class. Also, the version of gunner we'll get on the 13th is the nerfed version KR is currently using.

Lol is it that serious? People are out here talking about Yun being too frail to shoot a gun yet there's little people choking you and stabbing you and throwing cats at you. This is not really about realism because if it was I doubt you'd be able to shoot a gun that fast in real life anyway (or shoot shadow bullet thingies).

I get that people have their preferences, when I was playing wl I was basically forced to make a Jin because I don't like playing as a Lyn. I didn't go on some rant nit picking all the details in the lore and how the characters stand and all (and I'm probably the only one that can't stand Jin females, I think they look weird). Also there's Jin NPCs in the game that are FMs and they stand like YUNS so should Jin be able to be FM too? Seems to be like some of you all are just so butt hurt about this that you'd be willing to back and forth with these super long posts lol. I'm gonna admit it was quit amusing that's why I'm actually posting. 

But at  the end of the day it's a game, relax its not that serious do your little petition thing and if it works it works, if it doesn't it doesn't. Peace everyone.

Like I write above I dont rly care anymore about Gon getting Gunner. In my personal opinion Gon fit gunner better than Yun, but well... mayby its better he didnt get this class (mayby he get next class and it gonna looks like one of this i write in post above). Hope we all gonna have fun playing BnS together as old or new class.

Archived