Forums

[suggestion]Gunner for Gon

3 minutes ago, Irisdina said:

I never writte that Yun is ugly for me. I writte that many ppl writte about that Yun is ugly. I consider Yun race as one of most attractive in server (as long as player work hard to create his/her character)(ofc i think Gon is more beautiful but its my personal opinion). Yuns are booth in canon and in technic are verry beatiful race, but they are deffinitly not gunner type. Race which is "ugly" and unattractive is Lyn. they are just little kids. Ofc they can have cat tail and ears (they MUST have animal tail and ears), which i rly like , but they are still fu***** kids. Lets be honest: who normal can see this atractive at any point? Mayby as son or dougher (its skill kinda sick and perversed, but there are many kind of deviants).

As for warlock: Even in Warlock PV it was Jin which was show on it, so from the verry beggining it was class created for Jin too.

And Inugami i dont known why you even drag Dante here. Its not DMC, and if you look closer at gunner skills its nothing like Dante skills. And even if you wanna look at DMC universe then Dante gonna be str type, when Vergin is agi/dex type.

Because from a purely visual standpoint, it's pretty obvious that they're trying to appeal to the same aesthetic used for Dante. (That red coat, anyone? ) My comment had nothing to do with the use of skills or their appearance, or stats, or even the rest of the DMC universe, which isn't even remotely pertinent to my comment.  I was talking about visuals alone, and why I think NCSoft made the choices they did.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Weak classes? Kfm fm sf?hell even seen a des hit 700k burst. All are very powerful. If you want gon gunner thats fine but lets not lie...making me log innforthis

That descriptions seems extremely fabricated given the only two Yuns seen in game that are given a name either tried to destroy the world or was one of the four guardians.    Also, the in ga

These screenshots make them look like kim kardashian from behind. Definitely NOT an example for best looking.

3 hours ago, GG Easy said:

@Iholly There are righteous reasons for people to not prefer gon & yun. Pics taken at just right moments/angles can not make a race appealing. %90 of your playtime you see your character in default stances and while in them, yun & gon both look like some poorly made android. Both look extremely dead at face and parts of bodies are completely broken during those poses. Does gon even breathe during that ? They look like someone is forcing them to stand like this and hold their breath to death, while giving a forced creepy smirk over and over again. Floating arms of yun that directly go inside-out pelvis also are just too extreme and can not be fixed without giving them a manly '' V '' shape.

My gon also looks like some '' dream woman '' compared to my jin, in pictures. But, when playing for real, when not chasing for some tryhard screenshots in '' classic mode '', jin has the upper hand. There was a topic where people mentioned how stylization destroys the whole scene when went overboard. Gon and yun are both designs that are ruined by horrific stylization. Being the most natural ( least stylized ), jin appeals to a wider range of people. Jin is like '' Pop '' genre ... gon is like '' symphonic black metal '' where you can sometimes hear very decent exceptional melodies if you can bare listening to all screaming and instruments being facerolled.

I couldn't like any characters you posted, except a dark haired yun bm which is ironically very close to default faces and i can guess how she would look in-game, how it would feel playing as her. Definitely not like how it's presented in pictures.

And again this comes down to personal preferences and tastes, Your Gon attracts you but your Jin is much more appealing to you, someone else might differ from your opinion. You see attractiveness which how they stand, I see beauty on how they are created regardless of their stance, this also includes emotes. Like with what you said the force smile on a yun is just ugh... This game does not really have a proper body structure their bones are mesh. As I said before with the gons. The way they stand their hips are not suppose to be poked out like that but again it's a game, the characters do stuff most of us real life humans cannot do. jins are not also perfect, when you they into their Idle 2 stance you can see some of their bone especially near the stomach/pelvic area sticking out, or a misplaced bone that is clearly view able when she is wearing summer waves. That honestly bothers me... Alot.

It's also totally fine if you do not like any of the characters that I had posted. It does not offend me in any type way not everyone agrees with my choices and vice versa pretty sure I would not like any of your characters nor imagine playing as them, maybe I will.  But most jins I see running around are small jins with huge heads or big eyes, or they're using a preset from that chinese website. My favorite race is the Jin because I'm the type who likes to play as that wild spirited character but the yuns have that more attractive face. Even if they have that "BRF" expression. Again just my preference.

Besides according to the NPCs aside from a few select ones. You're ugly, you smell and you have poor taste in fashion anyhow. Even though Jyansei looks better than what the most NPCs that trash talk your character.

Edited by Iholly
On 25-8-2017 at 2:12 PM, Irisdina said:

not rly. mayby they gonna make some changes, or talk with kor devs. also i got replay from my ticket suggestion that i can write at forum here becouse "This is one method of directly letting our Devs know of your concerns." (quote from theyr answer).

That is a standard answer. Dont believe everything that is being said to you. ;) 

On 8/26/2017 at 0:50 PM, Irisdina said:

I never writte that Yun is ugly for me. I writte that many ppl writte about that Yun is ugly. I consider Yun race as one of most attractive in server (as long as player work hard to create his/her character)(ofc i think Gon is more beautiful but its my personal opinion). Yuns are booth in canon and in technic are verry beatiful race, but they are deffinitly not gunner type. Race which is "ugly" and unattractive is Lyn. they are just little kids. Ofc they can have cat tail and ears (they MUST have animal tail and ears), which i rly like , but they are still fu***** kids. Lets be honest: who normal can see this atractive at any point? Mayby as son or dougher (its skill kinda sick and perversed, but there are many kind of deviants).

As for warlock: Even in Warlock PV it was Jin which was show on it, so from the verry beggining it was class created for Jin too.

And Inugami i dont known why you even drag Dante here. Its not DMC, and if you look closer at gunner skills its nothing like Dante skills. And even if you wanna look at DMC universe then Dante gonna be str type, when Vergin is agi/dex type.

You could say they are most of them look like children instead of straight up saying they are children , there are lyn npc that age . 

u could even make a grandma o/

13 hours ago, Iholly said:

And again this comes down to personal preferences and tastes, Your Gon attracts you but your Jin is much more appealing to you, someone else might differ from your opinion. You see attractiveness which how they stand, I see beauty on how they are created regardless of their stance, this also includes emotes. Like with what you said the force smile on a yun is just ugh... This game does not really have a proper body structure their bones are mesh. As I said before with the gons. The way they stand their hips are not suppose to be poked out like that but again it's a game, the characters do stuff most of us real life humans cannot do. jins are not also perfect, when you they into their Idle 2 stance you can see some of their bone especially near the stomach/pelvic area sticking out, or a misplaced bone that is clearly view able when she is wearing summer waves. That honestly bothers me... Alot.

It's also totally fine if you do not like any of the characters that I had posted. It does not offend me in any type way not everyone agrees with my choices and vice versa pretty sure I would not like any of your characters nor imagine playing as them, maybe I will.  But most jins I see running around are small jins with huge heads or big eyes, or they're using a preset from that chinese website. My favorite race is the Jin because I'm the type who likes to play as that wild spirited character but the yuns have that more attractive face. Even if they have that "BRF" expression. Again just my preference.

Besides according to the NPCs aside from a few select ones. You're ugly, you smell and you have poor taste in fashion anyhow. Even though Jyansei looks better than what the most NPCs that trash talk your character.

ikr they also treat you as if ur a male , jyansei is  rather dumb like they couldt figure out what ilsim is up to.

On 8/26/2017 at 0:59 PM, Inugami said:

Because from a purely visual standpoint, it's pretty obvious that they're trying to appeal to the same aesthetic used for Dante. (That red coat, anyone? ) My comment had nothing to do with the use of skills or their appearance, or stats, or even the rest of the DMC universe, which isn't even remotely pertinent to my comment.  I was talking about visuals alone, and why I think NCSoft made the choices they did.

In true its more like 9S, but in diffrent colours. Why the hell so many ppl try to see Dante everywhere...

On 8/27/2017 at 2:45 AM, Cherrieko said:

You could say they are most of them look like children instead of straight up saying they are children , there are lyn npc that age . 

u could even make a grandma o/

Well... Lyn can looks like Kid, or old woman/man. True that some race can looks young for even 1000000 years (its game with fantasy aspects), but lets be honest: If some race live much longer than other that mean they are kids longer than other too (like Elvens: they didnt become adoult when they reach 18 human years, becouse they getting older much slower). Lyns are showed in game as Kids, or old characters. Character creator dont rly allow player to create full adoult character or little old gramps/granny, and whenever you do Lyn ALWAYS gonna look  this way. Its how this race is. Its like Elin from Tera, or many other similar ones from new games. Its becouse its trend which come from japan, where most part of socienty dont looks bad at ppl which droll to little 2D girls. But there is now problem with how fast this spread on whole world. Ofc im not saying every player which use that kind of character is like this.

You know, why can't we just agree that Gon should just get gunner class and just close the discussion. 

Honestly, we can all talk about our "wrong opinions" with body types and poses later. Although, I am going to say this much:

Can we get to choose our character's default pose. Maybe even facial expressions. Like my character looking tired if she stands around for way too long? 

Other than that, give Gon the gunner.

Edited by ARC-1276
There's already a breathing animation in game.

Every last damn screenshot is of a Female character! Oh you want to make a female Gon toting her pistols while her Z sized breasts jiggle everywhere. God damnit! get you mind out of the gutter for a moment. Look at every class, look at the skills each one possesses. Look at their lore, look at their fighting styles. Gons are not an acrobatic, fast moving, ninja vanish type of race. They are not Nimble they are brute force or magic. Jin Lyn and Yun are the 3 races that are acrobatic. Some classes are shared with other races, others are not. If anything Yun needs its own race specific class. They have nothing special going for them. Gon sucks because male gon have to be big huge brutish men that look like they eat steroids for breakfast lunch and dinner, and they can palm their own head. Gon Females look like over exaggerated sex icons. Hell their /dance emotes just need a stripper pole to make them the most played race/gender. But anyway, Gons look like they are stupid, thus they are rage filled, thus they cannot aim, thus they cannot use a Gun. Do not give a Gon a gun, he is more likely to shoot himself/herself rather than the enemy.

[Shared Classes]
Blade Master: Jin, Yun
Kung Fu Master: Jin Gon, Yun
Force Master: Gon, Lyn, Yun
Warlock: Jin, Lyn
Soul Fighter: Jin, Gon, Yun

[Race Specific Classes]
Jin: Assassin
Gon: Destroyer
Lyn: Summoner, Blade Dancer (Used to think it was just another Blade Master, I was wrong)
Yun: Nothing

Edited by Xenokal

it is not happening stop it if it was meant to be i would already be in KR but it is not . so stop with the stupid suggestions that won't even tickles anyone in NCsoft due to fact it is not up to them to chose.

Edited by An19194
3 minutes ago, RavTH said:

Jin will always be above other races. Because it reprensents more normal human form apperance.

9LFD2RY.jpg

aTqktB9.jpg

Well that is most certainly true. The tiers of realism and closeness to humans goes like this: Jin, Gon, Yun, then Lyn. The gap between each race is really just up to you. Ultimately, I did decide Gon because of obvious fan service, then there was the hair cut, the hair I was looking for at the time existed exclusively on Gon female, so that was the deciding factor. I guess the more fiery attitude of the race more or less sold it to me over Jin. After all, while the race does look nice, they are ultimately kinda plain and boring. Plus I was under the preconceived notion that Gons had a naturally larger bust size (the character I was making had a naturally larger chest than most woman), so ya that was a part of it. Then there was the fact that the race naturally looked good with tan skin, which was what the character I was creating was meant to have.

5 minutes ago, Xenokal said:

Every last damn screenshot is of a Female character! Oh you want to make a female Gon toting her pistols while her Z sized breasts jiggle everywhere. God damnit! get you mind out of the gutter for a moment. Look at every class, look at the skills each one possesses. Look at their lore, look at their fighting styles. Gons are not an acrobatic, fast moving, ninja vanish type of race. They are not Nimble they are brute force or magic. Jin Lyn and Yun are the 3 races that are acrobatic. Some classes are shared with other races, others are not. If anything Yun needs its own race specific class. They have nothing special going for them. Gon sucks because male gon have to be big huge brutish men that look like they eat steroids for breakfast lunch and dinner, and they can palm their own head. Gon Females look like over exaggerated sex icons. Hell their /dance emotes just need a stripper pole to make them the most played race/gender. But anyway, Gons look like they are stupid, thus they are rage filled, thus they cannot aim, thus they cannot use a Gun. Do not give a Gon a gun, he is more likely to shoot himself/herself rather than the enemy.

[Shared Classes]

[Race Specific Classes]
Lyn: Summoner, Blade Dancer (Used to think it was just another Blade Master, I was wrong)

I can't even take this post seriously. It sounds like a triggered feminist rant complaining about men wanting a sexy female character. Well, it could be worse, whoever you are, they could be demanding for a little girl with pistols and wanting to have a sexualized lil girl instead of a woman with big tits. 

Also, sorry but any Yun exclusive class would be a gender locked class. So by that end, it would require sexual discrimination in a world where such a discrimination does not seem to exist. Sure, racial discrimination might exist, but that's due to the races having certain physical characteristics that enables them to have said class that others can't harness. 

So stop requesting for a Yun exclusive class, because ultimate, no one is going to want to play it. Whether its because they don't like Yuns, or out of spite, no one will play it. Plus, given how over represented the Yun population is in the game compared to the actual lore, its even less likely it will happen.

2 hours ago, Xenokal said:

[Shared Classes]

[Race Specific Classes]

So this :

LwQr5ey.jpg

7 breasts tall character looks more acrobatic than a gon ? As if you aren't allowed to make microscopic chest size on any race you want ...

Gon is the only model that physically looks like they can actually fight if we are to talk about aesthetics. A healthy female warrior figure of course will look more appealing than some hot blooded adolescents or dandies that look like they are about to cry anytime. This is not sexualization, this is what people see as attractive. It's inevitable, not about how big some parts of their bodies can be made, it's about how they look as whole. If you zoom into specific areas that much you won't be able to comprehend. If you can compare them with character's overall size, you will be able to understand which one has more boosted stuff. You should also watch a gon with lyn's dancing animation and see which animation was actually more sexualized.

No matter how big breasts you stick onto a jin or yun and reveal them, gon will still look sexier. Because they are the figure of a real female warrior and you will still cry because '' Gon's are sexualized, thus they shouldn't fight ''...

The look of a confident, grown up woman will always be more appealing, no matter how much you sexualize a hot-blooded teenager or a cry-face. What human kind finds '' sexy '' and what is sexualized are not the same thing. As the figure looks more dangerous, confident, dominant or cold-blooded it will pose an aura that makes it attractive regardless of how big or revealing some of it's body areas are.

The race that's hit by censorship is always jin, but the race that dandies cry about sexualization is always gon :

SANJfvr.jpg

Leave gon alone, with their creepy idle pose.

and give them gunner.

8 hours ago, Xenokal said:

Every last damn screenshot is of a Female character!

Well we can always post here some male pictures, but for some reason we start to disscute about most beautiful, and most ugly race, then it would be hard to compare bulky giant male Gon to slender delicate female Yun dont you think?

Oh you want to make a female Gon toting her pistols while her Z sized breasts jiggle everywhere.

Why the hell you think EVERY Gon on server is female, and every female Gon have giant jiggle breasts? I met one player which create female Gon with as smal tits as possible, becouse he/she dont like big boobs, but like tall womans.

Look at every class, look at the skills each one possesses. Look at their lore, look at their fighting styles. Gons are not an acrobatic, fast moving, ninja vanish type of race. They are not Nimble they are brute force or magic.

Yes look at they lore and look at their fighting style: Gon isnt just brute force. Gon have powerful body. It doesnt mean he/she cant be good acrobat. More: with strong body he can do even more thing than person with wimpy one. Lets add Gunner have most of his speed thanks to his wires. This can be used by every type of person. Just use stronger wire.

9 hours ago, Xenokal said:

Jin Lyn and Yun are the 3 races that are acrobatic.

Jin: yes.

Yun: Mayby, but if you look at lore Gunner class is 100% anty climatic for him

Lin: DEFINITLY NOT. I dont even known why he have Blade Dancer. Check his descryption, and characters from story. They are typical mages, and have weak bodys. They are not fighers or acrobats! Except Master, there was ONE Lin Sin, which dont even fight in true and onyly help us train. In story Lins can onyly use magic and hide.

If anything Yun needs its own race specific class. They have nothing special going for them.

Yes its kinda unfair, but it would be gender locked class, and so many players already said they deffinitly dont want that, so...

Gon sucks because male gon have to be big huge brutish men that look like they eat steroids for breakfast lunch and dinner, and they can palm their own head. Gon Females look like over exaggerated sex icons. Hell their /dance emotes just need a stripper pole to make them the most played race/gender. But anyway, Gons look like they are stupid, thus they are rage filled, thus they cannot aim, thus they cannot use a Gun. Do not give a Gon a gun, he is more likely to shoot himself/herself rather than the enemy.

Next person which think Gon is big, brute idiot, or sex icon of game, just becouse didnt even race descyption, look at game lore, etc. Gons arent stupid, super slow, etc. They are typical warriors race. WHole your post looks like big feminisctic anti Gon scream, which just wanna show how bad and wrong Gons are. Try to understund that by lore/climat Gunner is deffinitly Jin and Gon class. More: in story its used onyly by this 2 races!

5 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

So this :

LwQr5ey.jpg

7 breasts tall character looks more acrobatic than a gon ? As if you aren't allowed to make microscopic chest size on any race you want ...

Gon is the only model that physically looks like they can actually fight if we are to talk about aesthetics. A healthy female warrior figure of course will look more appealing than some hot blooded adolescents or dandies that look like they are about to cry anytime. This is not sexualization, this is what people see as attractive. It's inevitable, not about how big some parts of their bodies can be made, it's about how they look as whole. If you zoom into specific areas that much you won't be able to comprehend. If you can compare them with character's overall size, you will be able to understand which one has more boosted stuff. You should also watch a gon with lyn's dancing animation and see which animation was actually more sexualized.

No matter how big breasts you stick onto a jin or yun and reveal them, gon will still look sexier. Because they are the figure of a real female warrior and you will still cry because '' Gon's are sexualized, thus they shouldn't fight ''...

The look of a confident, grown up woman will always be more appealing, no matter how much you sexualize a hot-blooded teenager or a cry-face. What human kind finds '' sexy '' and what is sexualized are not the same thing. As the figure looks more dangerous, confident, dominant or cold-blooded it will pose an aura that makes it attractive regardless of how big or revealing some of it's body areas are.

The race that's hit by censorship is always jin, but the race that dandies cry about sexualization is always gon :

SANJfvr.jpg

and give them gunner.

Cant agree more. You talk 100% right here.

On 8/25/2017 at 2:12 PM, Irisdina said:

not rly. mayby they gonna make some changes, or talk with kor devs. also i got replay from my ticket suggestion that i can write at forum here becouse "This is one method of directly letting our Devs know of your concerns." (quote from theyr answer).

dream on my friend...when you write to support, they tell you to go to the forums, when you come to the forums, they tell you to write to support - everyone's been there

7 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

So this :

LwQr5ey.jpg

SANJfvr.jpg

and give them gunner.

That was abit arrogant :( , and no gunner for gon :P

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

Let's take this chance and remind everybody to respect the opinion of others and keep this discussion constructive, which it has been for the most part so far. We appreciate the feedback and will communicate it to the appropriate team, as always.

And yes, the forum is for feedback sharing! The forum is not, however for name shaming or reporting misbehavior of other players in game. That is a job for our Support team. 

Keep the feedback coming here and make sure to submit tickets to Support for account matters or reporting other players.

Thank you!

Yes, but main topic is about giving gunner to Gon. Its about game lore, and making this race more popular again. Now we have so many Jins and Lyns, but compared to them, almost no Gons and Yuns (especially Gons). Yun gonna get this class even though its any climatic (i dont have problem with this becouse Yun need some new class as soon as possible), but Gon need this class becouse of game lore.

3 hours ago, Irisdina said:

Yes, but main topic is about giving gunner to Gon. Its about game lore, and making this race more popular again. Now we have so many Jins and Lyns, but compared to them, almost no Gons and Yuns (especially Gons). Yun gonna get this class even though its any climatic (i dont have problem with this becouse Yun need some new class as soon as possible), but Gon need this class becouse of game lore.

well hope they take these opinions in mind i agree it would be nice to see Gon with gunner class for last class they released SF they made it for Jin/Yun/Gon would be nice if they do it again for gunner  :D

I mean as far lore goes gon are believed to be direct descendants of dragons which explains their physical prowess and def.But when it comes to Jin they are the innovative race like with most races in games that are closest to humans which explains their gadgets to make up for other weakness as for yun lorethey have become active participants in modern society which is why they too have this class. So as far lore goes no gon does not fit but i still like the gon race personally so I would welcome it.

Given that there is a Gon [Gunslinger] NPC in the game means that even NCSoft believe that Gon are capable of utilising Guns. Regardless of whether Gon are descendants of Dragons and pride themselves in their strength and warrior-like physique, they too have the potential to utilise guns as a tool for their martial art. The current story supports Gon using guns, plus Gon are agile enough to be Kung-Fu Masters and Soul Fighters, so I don't see any problem with opening another agility-focused class up to the Gon.

In the end though, the decision is now up to NCSoft on whether they want to implement the [Gunslinger] class for the Gon race, all the players can do is express their desire/excitement/support/need for the Gunslinger class to open up for the Gon.

I personally would definitely love to see a Gon Gunslinger be playable. Make it happen NCSoft! Please :D.