Forums

[suggestion]Gunner for Gon

So till now this class is avialiby onyly at KR server and its avialiby onyly for Yun and Jin, but lets be honest here: Gon is currently race which have smallest population, becouse players dont really like or think Gon classes are weak/boring already compared to other races. Gunner is class which suit Gon much more than Yun, and mayby giving this class to Gon will help this race get some new players and save dying population of best looking race.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Weak classes? Kfm fm sf?hell even seen a des hit 700k burst. All are very powerful. If you want gon gunner thats fine but lets not lie...making me log innforthis

That descriptions seems extremely fabricated given the only two Yuns seen in game that are given a name either tried to destroy the world or was one of the four guardians.    Also, the in ga

These screenshots make them look like kim kardashian from behind. Definitely NOT an example for best looking.

not rly. mayby they gonna make some changes, or talk with kor devs. also i got replay from my ticket suggestion that i can write at forum here becouse "This is one method of directly letting our Devs know of your concerns." (quote from theyr answer).

24 minutes ago, Irisdina said:

not rly. mayby they gonna make some changes, or talk with kor devs. also i got replay from my ticket suggestion that i can write at forum here becouse "This is one method of directly letting our Devs know of your concerns." (quote from theyr answer).

Standard support reply.

Jebaited

4 hours ago, Irisdina said:

So till now this class is avialiby onyly at KR server and its avialiby onyly for Yun and Jin, but lets be honest here: Gon is currently race which have smallest population, becouse players dont really like or think Gon classes are weak/boring already compared to other races. Gunner is class which suit Gon much more than Yun, and mayby giving this class to Gon will help this race get some new players and save dying population of best looking race.

There are crap loads of gone players...  No idea why you think nobody plays them.

ok, about classes: i write "players dont really like or think Gon classes are weak/boring already compared to other races." Lets add that if we compare Gon classes to SM,BD or WL then sorry... and SF isnt so good. even tournament show that.

I didnt write nobody plays Gon (i play Gon becouse i love how they looks), but lets be honest: How many Lyns and Jins are on server? Over 75% of server are Lyns and Jins. Rest are Yuns and Gons and even in this minority Yuns have bigger population.

And for me Gons ARE best looking race: they are true mature, powerful warriors, not like Lyns which are children. I prefere them over Yuns becouse Yuns are just to delicate, and Jins resemble me some hot blooded teenage main character from stupid shounen anime/manga.

1 hour ago, Mad Sofia said:

"Best looking race"? I don't think so.

I think they have the best look as well. . . Imagine if the gunners were available for Gon as well and if the weapons were actually on the sides of their legs instead of the back it would be great xD. . . I know is impossible but . . . let me dream /tears.

Screenshot_170725_006.jpg

Screenshot_170725_010.jpg

Screenshot_170730_033.jpg

Screenshot_170816_010.jpg

Screenshot_170816_020.jpg

Screenshot_170817_009.jpg

another_one.jpg

On 8/25/2017 at 5:13 AM, Untouchable said:

Weak classes? Kfm fm sf?hell even seen a des hit 700k burst. All are very powerful. If you want gon gunner thats fine but lets not lie...making me log innforthis

How about you name some classes weaker than those ... If those classes, especially destroyer, are so powerful ? Don't start a '' balance '' fight here, what he is trying to mean is obvious.

He is meaning that there are no classes for gon to make/force people pick gon over other races, yes. But, that's not the real reason gon being unpopular.

OP :

Even if there wasn't a class-race restriction, i think the popularity would still be the same. I also prefer female characters that look womanly, but they both ( Gon&Yun ) have disastrous glitchs. Also look around you ... new generation likes new born '' cute '' infants that can humiliate real warriors, take a crap on huge muscular bullies etc ...

I agree gon should 've had gunslinger, but not instead of yun ... instead of jin. Yun is also dumped on in terms of class availability. Not sure if this class will be popular or wanted after it's hype ends, but i'm actually grateful that they did give it to yun instead of lyn. This makes me suspect that the class will end up nerfed to hell after balance patches, though.

So, remind me again why Yun is getting gunner even though the game has only featured Gons and Jin as gunners?

Someone do explain to me why the ugliest race in the game gets this class even though the game's lore and cannon has never shown a single Yun holding a gun. Also, it wouldn't make sense seeing as guns are the symbol of an industrial society and Yuns are supposed to have a preference for "nature" (from what I've seen it looks more like a preference for dark chi instead given how many Ebondrake FMs are actually Yuns, and how Jinsoyun, the only major Yun character in the game asides Jiwan, becomes so evil). 

But in all seriousness, Gon and Jin seem to literally go hand and hand, like they're the closest races to humans in the game. It kinda doesn't make sense for Jin to hold guns, but not Gons when it comes to classes. And what do you know? The game's lore shows Gon and Jin using firearms, and the two races even sharing different types of martial arts (See Juwol, the Gon Female BM). Also let's not forget that Juna, the first lieutenant for our new Blackram Admiral, is a GON FEMALE USING THE GUNNER PLAY STYLE! 

I mean, come on guys. Quit mis-characterizing the races already.

21 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

How about you name some classes weaker than those ... If those classes, especially destroyer, are so powerful ? Don't start a '' balance '' fight here, what he is trying to mean is obvious.

He is meaning that there are no classes for gon to make/force people pick gon over other races, yes. But, that's not the real reason gon being unpopular.

OP :

Even if there wasn't a class-race restriction, i think the popularity would still be the same. I also prefer female characters that look womanly, but they both ( Gon&Yun ) have disastrous glitchs. Also look around you ... new generation likes new born '' cute '' infants that can humiliate real warriors, take a crap on huge muscular bullies etc ...

I agree gon should 've had gunslinger, but not instead of yun ... instead of jin. Yun is also dumped on in terms of class availability. Not sure if this class will be popular or wanted after it's hype ends, but i'm actually grateful that they did give it to yun instead of lyn. This makes me suspect that the class will end up nerfed to hell after balance patches, though.

Eh...you did change my mind a bit after reading. 

But seriously though I do agree this mentality of the newer generation is creepy as all Hell and back. Then there's the love of Mary Sues (characters who are just born better than everyone and never have to struggle for their goals, and typically "perfect" and can easily overcome any and all obstacles without ever having to develop in character, think Superman or what Marvel's doing to their current female characters.)

But as we all know, that kind of thought is just stupid because of the reality that it won't ever happen. In real life, if a lil kid tries to take on a big muscled guy who actually bothered learning how to fight, the kid is kinda screwed no matter how he approached the situation. 

But yes, if there is a race that has too many classes, it's Jin. They have: KFM, SF (which originally wasn't supposed to be there btw), Sins, WL (which is dominating in PVP), BM, and now they're getting Gunner. That's five out of the current nine classes in the game, and then it's going to be 6 out of ten.

Unfortunately, Gunner is a pretty Jin and Gon revolved class. As I said again, they're the only two races showed to be gunners.

So it would make sense for them to have said class, as unfortunate as it is. Perhaps they shouldn't have made the gunner class in the first place.

11 hours ago, Mad Sofia said:

[Content moderated by Amraith]

Ahahaha the amount of insults in this post is incredible xD! There is a thing called "Taste" the things that i like perhaps you won't like and vice versa. There is not reason to be agreesive OMG.

Ok you dont like Gons but, I like Gons and I a lot of ppl like Gons as well that's why we call for Gunners Gons. So you call everyone that doesn't have your tastes neanderthals ? xD.

7 hours ago, ARC-1276 said:

So, remind me again why Yun is getting gunner even though the game has only featured Gons and Jin as gunners?

Someone do explain to me why the ugliest race in the game gets this class even though the game's lore and cannon has never shown a single Yun holding a gun. Also, it wouldn't make sense seeing as guns are the symbol of an industrial society and Yuns are supposed to have a preference for "nature" (from what I've seen it looks more like a preference for dark chi instead given how many Ebondrake FMs are actually Yuns, and how Jinsoyun, the only major Yun character in the game asides Jiwan, becomes so evil). 

But in all seriousness, Gon and Jin seem to literally go hand and hand, like they're the closest races to humans in the game. It kinda doesn't make sense for Jin to hold guns, but not Gons when it comes to classes. And what do you know? The game's lore shows Gon and Jin using firearms, and the two races even sharing different types of martial arts (See Juwol, the Gon Female BM). Also let's not forget that Juna, the first lieutenant for our new Blackram Admiral, is a GON FEMALE USING THE GUNNER PLAY STYLE! 

I mean, come on guys. Quit mis-characterizing the races already.

lol i can also say why is Juwol (Gon) Can be a blademaster and Gon class dont have it as a class? o.o

@Mad Sofia He clearly stated that they are the best-looking race '' for him ''. Why make a huge fuss over this ? Giant boobs ? Jin actually has bigger boobs in comparison to their own proportions. Gon's ribcage is vertically empty. Jin's ribcage is almost fully covered by breasts ...

His character is disproportionate '' Whose isn't ? '' in a feminine way. But, calling it '' fat '' is complete ignorance. That character will run, climb, jump, swing weapons, take hits ... seriously ... look up a bit about '' muscle-fat ratio '', before calling every model that has prominent lower body '' fat ''.

Finding buxom women appealing is not some new fetish or perverted. It's extremely common throughout history and has scientific basis regarding sexual preferences. Much more normal and innocent than forcing women in new era into undertake death-diets just to turn into some bones painted skin tone, so that their thighs become completely independent from each other ( ? ) ... Unhealthy is that one-head gap between each legs, which is also dictated by this game with it's running/walking animations. What i find terrifying are those attempts at normalizing which was once considered '' anorexia '' and now here we have some new born infants with jiggling breasts and underage slim girls having breasts that sag through their belly button wearing maid, stripper outfits with legs that can't even physically carry 10 kg ... I don't want to be evolved into this, thanks.

8 hours ago, ARC-1276 said:

Someone do explain to me why the ugliest race in the game gets this class even though the game's lore and cannon has never shown a single Yun holding a gun.

Totally agree and this is why i and most of us have no choice but to create jin gunner, Yuns are just horrible looking with horrible legs proportion and horrible pose, but i think it's time to create a new race when you think about it we don't have a lot of choice in this game...Lyns are just horrible rats, Yuns uglyest race ever....so only gons and jins left and to be honest gons sometimes annoying me with their pose, so only jins left...

And once again why just add an alt version of gons/jins/yuns with the crossing arms standing pose don't you all think that will look badass on gunner or at least will give us more option to customize our character, this is already implemented, they gave it back to thai people i guess but they still think we are some kind of pervert kr to cry because breast are covered.

Edited by ombremq

I agree that Jin is race which have most classes in game, and one of them is SF which at start wasnt even created for him (they added it becouse of players), but lets be honest: in canon its Jin and Gon which are gunner/gunslinger, not Yun.  Yun gunner is even anty canon if we look at race desryption. Lets add in one similar topic which was written some time ago ppl write that they dont wanna ANY race restricted class for Yun becouse its race which have gender lock, and as many ppl write here: Yun is ugly for many of players.

Honestly there are no ugly races in this game. Someone had already mention this, in this topic already I'm just here to repeat it in my own words: Reason why do not see a lot of good looking races in this region is because a lot of players lacks creativity when it comes to creating your own characters. When I am in Zaiwei, Jadestone or any of the populated zones. I am seeing the same presets of on particular character that is being used by a lot of players which lacks diversity and creativity. You have those who just pick a default preset and be on their way. Then you have those who are using someone else's presets, like the Alien looking lyn, Tae's yun/jin and Rendermax's Jin for example.

To me when it comes to the races faces, Yuns have the most realistic face in this game. What I mean by the most realistic face in the game, I mean that you do not have to put alot of effort into making her look as if her face came from an actual final fantasy game, or the dead/alive series. That is the only good part about her, however... She has a flaw and that is her body and the way it portions: Her hands are the longest out of the race,  Her default hands would simply cover her head when doing an emote, or if you make them small she will have small hands but everything else on her is big. But yuns are like the elves for BNS  and according humanity, Elves are suppose beautiful, elegant and tall compared to an actual human and other mystical races. If you put some effort into her body.

She can have one of the most elegant bodies in the game.  Female Gons... They never honestly appealed to me. When I see a female gon, I usually see an amazon woman. Her face is like mixed between a Jin and a yun. You can make her face look childish/young like, like the female Jin or you can honestly give her a much mature face like the yun. One of my favorite character creators in BNS NA had said that she does not enjoy working with gons because of how they pose, they prod their hips out and that right there should not be natural... This is a fantasy game so... Like Yuns, You need to put a lot of effort into making a perfect Gon. 

Then you have that highschool, hyperactive, Chic, yet childish female: The Jin. I have to say out of all the races, the female jins are second to the lyns when it comes to having Large eyes. Yes the gon and the Yuns can have huge eyes as well, but the way they promote female jins in BNS she usually have huge "kawaii" eyes that takes up half her face. The way they act, their gesture it just reminds me of a Teenager. However you can make some really lovely female Jins, I say when it comes to creating a character that can be young yet childish and seductive/mature it is the Jin. Which is probably why alot of people play as one or prefer playing as one when it comes to class selection. I am not going to get all deep in the topic when it comes to lyns, but it honestly depends on how the player creates and dress that lyn...

But here some pictures of players characters of each race which I think looks adorable/beautiful that were created in the NA/EU region and not using someone else's preset. None of these characters are mines I just swiped them off of a discord pic channel:

FvoDvZI.jpg

ntf2MhU.jpg

sL1pb4F.jpg

UCODyAI.jpg

SvuDdRz.jpg

i2mwgr0.jpg

47WVyEE.jpg

BtVggPd.jpg

CvCOtgS.jpg

UV84hOp.jpg

n6qiIhh.jpg

UvvwnmC.jpg

ntf2MhU.jpg

ZdOaEvF.jpg

gcaGeG3.jpg

oLkM4qL.jpg

6jN9kZc.jpg

Do9AYLd.jpg

gUrUNL3.jpg

XMToEtA.jpg

OqJTlm3.jpg

pnSFz24.jpg

n1RUhbT.jpg

JnqL3v1.png

MiVjNeL.jpg

Z4TWe2H.jpg

LuOA7Yg.jpg

cXApN0R.jpg

w4MWa34.jpg

kOs37rX.jpg

rwTTH2E.jpg

ZpbAv5s.jpg

w715H9T.jpg

UtyRMH6.jpg

2Zgxhuk.jpg

cGzDk20.png

XJfTgHB.png

QyKhf2a.jpg

nrRHP1R.jpg

Ws0LwE5.jpg

vie5DPJ.jpg

Se02NxF.jpg

VS0ZzrF.jpg

tbE8cC1.jpg

qtACnnt.jpg

Lg4dpxg.jpg

KBZieia.jpg

NApFcFO.jpg

zJDMrWl.jpg

hzxmkPl.jpg

17PK41Q.jpg

jAIwVLh.jpg

8YMQ5Pn.jpg

l4Ayfdo.jpg

oZjDwtA.jpg

^ Again none of these photos or characters belong to me.

There are no: Which race is the sexiest/ugliest in this game. It just comes down to personal preferences and tastes that is labeled as an opinion.

These are the TRUE beauties right here though:  PF9cvLr.jpg

.... And not one yun is in there. 

For Gunner wise. I honestly think that the reason why yuns got the class is because they are equal to the gons when it comes to class abilities. 

When bns first came out

Jins had: Assasin, BM, KFM.  
Gons had : Destro, KFM .
Lyns had: Summoners, BD & FM, While
Yuns had: BM & FM.

In 2012  or 2013 when a new class was announced and a concept art was leaked which would soon to be the warlock class as we know it. The class was originally meant for Lyns. As you could see in the concept art, there was a dark evil looking lyn that look like a heartless with chains around it. Lyns would have had three exclusive classes to their names, not to mention they were just given a new class which was "Lyn blade master" or here "Lyn blade dancer" giving them another exclusive class would probably spark an uproar. So the devs decided to pass warlocks to the jins which were exclusive to them until after a year that soul fight was out.  In the teaser for the SF clearly saw that the race that was being the test dummy for the SF was a male jin. When SF was being prepared to be released, SF was exclusive to Yuns and Gons most likely due to the same reason I had pointed out about Lyns had they given them warlocks exclusiveness first. Later on warlock and soul fighter class exclusiveness were given to the other two races.

I will not surprised if Gons were to get gunners next year or possibly lyns because they have yet to receive a new class however, I do not think a gunner will fit them. It is bad enough vsing them in pvp that you can barely see them and they're running behind their pet guardian.  But yea, do not lose hope I guess lol. It is a trend by now. 

@Iholly There are righteous reasons for people to not prefer gon & yun. Pics taken at just right moments/angles can not make a race appealing. %90 of your playtime you see your character in default stances and while in them, yun & gon both look like some poorly made android. Both look extremely dead at face and parts of bodies are completely broken during those poses. Does gon even breathe during that ? They look like someone is forcing them to stand like this and hold their breath to death, while giving a forced creepy smirk over and over again. Floating arms of yun that directly go inside-out pelvis also are just too extreme and can not be fixed without giving them a manly '' V '' shape.

My gon also looks like some '' dream woman '' compared to my jin, in pictures. But, when playing for real, when not chasing for some tryhard screenshots in '' classic mode '', jin has the upper hand. There was a topic where people mentioned how stylization destroys the whole scene when went overboard. Gon and yun are both designs that are ruined by horrific stylization. Being the most natural ( least stylized ), jin appeals to a wider range of people. Jin is like '' Pop '' genre ... gon is like '' symphonic black metal '' where you can sometimes hear very decent exceptional melodies if you can bare listening to all screaming and instruments being facerolled.

I couldn't like any characters you posted, except a dark haired yun bm which is ironically very close to default faces and i can guess how she would look in-game, how it would feel playing as her. Definitely not like how it's presented in pictures.

While I support those that want Gon gunner, frankly I'm glad Jin got gunner and that it isn't gon/yun excluxive. I only play male characters, and even though I like the potential the male gons face has to create handsome males, along with the muscular build, I hate the way they run and wouldn't want to be restricted to it.

I think their reason for choosing Jin and Yun has more to do with gunner stereotypes than anything else. Most of the time when you see gunners in anything, they're sleek, fast characters with a light, slender frame. Jin and Yun delivers that- especially the male Jin, which they're obviously modeling after Dante. In that context, Gon does not make sense. Their animations aren't suitable to the image being portrayed.

I'm also pretty sure, with a class like this, there would have been the same uprising for jins to have it, simply because the aesthetic of the gon doesn't appeal to everyone. 

That being said, there's no reason why they can't open gunner to gon. In my opinion race restrictions on classes is just an unnessicary annoyance.

I never writte that Yun is ugly for me. I writte that many ppl writte about that Yun is ugly. I consider Yun race as one of most attractive in server (as long as player work hard to create his/her character)(ofc i think Gon is more beautiful but its my personal opinion). Yuns are booth in canon and in technic are verry beatiful race, but they are deffinitly not gunner type. Race which is "ugly" and unattractive is Lyn. they are just little kids. Ofc they can have cat tail and ears (they MUST have animal tail and ears), which i rly like , but they are still fu***** kids. Lets be honest: who normal can see this atractive at any point? Mayby as son or dougher (its skill kinda sick and perversed, but there are many kind of deviants).

As for warlock: Even in Warlock PV it was Jin which was show on it, so from the verry beggining it was class created for Jin too.

And Inugami i dont known why you even drag Dante here. Its not DMC, and if you look closer at gunner skills its nothing like Dante skills. And even if you wanna look at DMC universe then Dante gonna be str type, when Vergin is agi/dex type.