Free character slot?

DaveTheGrappler

It's best not to get your hopes up. Maybe they'll add an extra character slot, but they'll make players buy the ticket to "unlock" the slot. Remember, NCWest is a business company. 

Precedence doesn't always work. Just because they gave free character slots before doesn't mean they're obligated to do it again. It's at their discretion, and it always will be.

3 hours ago, Sanjhiyan said:

It's best not to get your hopes up. Maybe they'll add an extra character slot, but they'll make players buy the ticket to "unlock" the slot. Remember, NCWest is a business company. 

Precedence doesn't always work. Just because they gave free character slots before doesn't mean they're obligated to do it again. It's at their discretion, and it always will be.

Well it was like that for WL and SF aswell. We got free slots back then.

5 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Better not be free... they need to just increase the limit of chars my ass still got a slot expansion coupon from an item I bought in a bundle but I was already at max char slots  #selfish

uhh??? you want only whales to have gunner? i press the disagree button on this. make everyone have a free slot for gunner.

5 hours ago, amokk said:

Well, Jonathan already confirmed it on twitter. It'll be free.

He confirmed that they will be increasing the maximum number of character slots. He does not confirm if we will be getting a free slot. Increasing the maximum character slots and getting a free character slot are not one and the same.

18 hours ago, Tekoek0911 said:

uhh??? you want only whales to have gunner? i press the disagree button on this. make everyone have a free slot for gunner.

Whales won't only have gunner you can A. Expand your slot B. Delete a character C. Use HM coin

14 hours ago, Leyren said:

"BnS, where people who have 5€ are called whales!"

leyren, here is my orders :

- i want a free slot when a new class comes and for free

- i do not want to spend 1 nc coin (which i cant get) for an event coin.

meh

10 hours ago, Tekoek0911 said:

leyren, here is our orders :

- we want a free slot when a new class comes and for free

- we do not want to spend 1 nc coin (which i cant get) for an event coin.

meh

Stop talking for the community. "We" don't want anything, you want. Don't overrate yourself.

As already said, when SF and WL were released, we got a free characlter slot, so it probably will be the same this time. And as others also already said, other servers even got a lvl 50 voucher with Gunner. So how about, I don't know.. wait for the announcement?

Archived