Forums

Legendary Elements - Event.

Garants1

Hello everyone,

I made this post to talk about an essential and important ''mat'' to level up your weapon:

With this new event ,you can level up your weapon really fast and easily, but the only problem is the expensive material to level it up called "Legendary element."

Maybe early on, it's not a really big amount of gold to get the elements, but with time you need more and more, and now with this event I'm trying to level up my weapon to max riftwalk but with the legendary elements it cost a LOT when you don't have any to begin with, people talk about ''TROVE'' or ''F10'' . Ok , I know with trove it's easy to get elements and on f10 you can get some too, but when trove is here ''not confirmed if we'll have trove with the event'' and on  f10 it's rarely available, so it's really hard to level up your weapon with this mat.

Right now I have riftwalk 3. Last night I bought 10 elements from the dragon express to get my riftwalk, but 200g for only 10 elements is a really high price, for example, right now if I want to get Riftwalk stage 6 , I will need 60 elements , that is bassically 1200g only for elements.

i'm not trying to say just give it to us easily . I just want another way to farm or craft or get the elements with time and work , not only with 20g on the dragon express ,because the price is really expensive in my opinion and I think that would help a lot for the people with raven and enjoy this event ''discounts upgrades'' for them too.

Thank you for reading everyone and I hope everyone tries to understand the point about the undergeared people.

Yes, or exchange 1 legendary element for other item , or something like that but 20 g for 1 Legendary element ,it's like a dead price,''You know already u will need to pay  an amount price high and you can only use gold to get it''.

Archived