Class Change Voucher. Do not ignore this!!!

Corage

Hi guys =)             
            Ok, gunner was confirmed. And we still have an old problem. Many of us already bored of main character, and many of us tried hard to transfer most expensive items, and.... many tickets were rejected. I said 'many', cuz i know that some ppl had succefully transfered items from one character to another. I hope it will be not a new for You, right?

----------So, lets have a look closer. Most expensive items are: Soul, Jewelry (BT jewelry, Badges etc.), Feathers, i'm wont telling about weapon or SS or bracelet, as for me they are not such expensive. 
We spent months and months to get our BT jewelry (who was out of luck will understand me), Soul just devoured tonns of gold and time, and someone already has Vortex Temple items..

So, my offer is very simple- Class change voucher one time buying per account. Is it simple? You can buy it just once, i think one time per 2 years it isn't bad..
And all your items will be transfered to new class items. Even not all, it will be much better than making second Soul and grind BT (yes... nice grind once per week) for feathers.

----------So dear NCWEST, would You help us with this?

(Exuse me for my english, i know...)

None other versions of bns have such item. And i think they wont implement such item because majority of items are class specific. And to make it change to other class one might provide problems and to much work. 

What i would actualy would like them to do is make soul and pets account bound. Because soul is pretty much the most expensive itwm in game which also gives one of the biggest boost on dmg. Everything else is farmable. If you have alrd good geared main then i dont think there should be big problem farming materials for other char. Yes it takes time but this is online game you need to spend time or real cash.

As for me i  have bm alt at 860 ap(not much i know casual player ;D )but i alrd prepeared for gunner. Farmed all mats for leg 1-12leg. /soul stage 10 (if i will decide to main it)/ msp soul shields full set and legendery nec and belt. I also have 2 more alts on 830. And will decide if i will decide to make gunner my main i prety much have all materials to do it alrd. 

I'm agree, as i said before that Weapon and Bracelet or etc it isnt a problem. But yes, Raven feathers, Soul, Pet, would be nice to see them account bound. But, another side of this medal is, it will be rly bad to see some alts with Soul or Unleashed pet, for exmpl on BG.
I guess, Sealed Charms also could be a good idea.

Im in full favor for this but i see a problem and its just my opinion 

Problem being 1 time class change for 2 years??? Why not just have a set price of 4000-5000 Ncoin to change anytime at will

also to the naysayers saying ''You got to learn from the very start on how to play your class'' This is complete utter nonsense! You have a load of guides on youtube and you have practice dummies to train on in the hongmoon school

i'm not in a pro or a con stance, i'm here just trying to reason why they don't have an automated system for this

lets suppose you have a FIRE BM with max gear> create a interface where you choose your future spec > gear changes to the chosen spec

BUT

lets suppose your FIRE BM also has a LIGHTING  build with some gear near max or close to it? how do you dot it now? for every piece of gear let you choose whatever you want? Even if you had no complete set of one element but could make a complete set exploiting my last sentence?

it is not a simple solution to implement

ALSO

what about the ones that already troved in the spring just to get gear for gunner and are now just logging to do the occasional daily dash and/or buying feathers from f10?

it is not an easy thing to implement

just my 2 cents

why do you really think it is going to be a thing? lol, letting you transfer all your stuff so you will be a head of many other players? especially the brand new players? because of you a lazy F who don't want to grind all the way back? or is it because you feel sorry for wasting all the time on your main which you don't want to main anymore because of the gunner and now you feel a huge waste of time and money. which one is it. and no i am not telling you to start lvl 1 if you want to buy a lvl 50 voucher its your choice but there will be never in the option of transferring classes or stuff think about all other players how they going to feel about it its just a waste all I did up to this point. 

because people who were gathering mats since the trailer in December 2016 and chose to main the gunner weren't gearing their main anymore. and now they have lot of mat and stuff for gunner like me. so stop with the baby cry. thank you.

2 hours ago, An19194 said:

why do you really think it is going to be a thing? lol, letting you transfer all your stuff so you will be a head of many other players? especially the brand new players? because of you a lazy F who don't want to grind all the way back? or is it because you feel sorry for wasting all the time on your main which you don't want to main anymore because of the gunner and now you feel a huge waste of time and money. which one is it. and no i am not telling you to start lvl 1 if you want to buy a lvl 50 voucher its your choice but there will be never in the option of transferring classes or stuff think about all other players how they going to feel about it its just a waste all I did up to this point. 

because people who were gathering mats since the trailer in December 2016 and chose to main the gunner weren't gearing their main anymore. and now they have lot of mat and stuff for gunner like me. so stop with the baby cry. thank you.

This has 0 to NO logic... what the hell did I just read.

So your saying that people that start from 0 should have the right to farm the path they wanted and people that already are on top should stay on the path that they chose because they would have it simpler...  alright ?  But they already did the hard part for there path... nothing wrong to change class if they get bored...  you're just angry because you might loose rank ? because someone better then you might pop up ? or take your place in a party ?  because that's what I'm reading in your comment and it's selfish and stop with the baby cry. thank you.

If some people want to play sins or sum or wl .. and they got sick of there main but don't have time to restart from 0.. like myself .. I think they should have the right to chance.... why not.

I see no downfall on this, it keeps players still in the game and it even helps clans get what class they might miss for a raid or something.

Indeed I don't see it done for the near future or at all.. but .. you can only dream..  and hope.

Imagine you are missing a tank or something... if you have money.. you pay .. chance .. tadaaa you have the tank.. and then pay and get your class back.

Let's even add you don't have to loose your HM either....  to calculate with the charms of 1 mil. and with the HM you have and GM's can just give you 1 mil charms to get your lost HM back...

I find it funny how people can state  "GM's don't have the power to do that" ...    well then you were never an administrator for a game or someone with high gm powers.     I find it funny that people believe what they are told without even looking at the problem.

THE ONLY thing that I see at this time as a problem for NCsoft is the fact that they don't have enough people to actually make it happen, because it would actually make the WORK .. because they would have to check and they would have to CREATE the transfer or delete and re-create in the new inv.  they would have to SWITCH .. from a blade to a staff or a bangle or an axe, and make new gems . etc etc.

That's the only real problem that I see, is that they would have to work.

Lol like people said make feathers soul and pet bound many more people will blow to upgrade. Hell you can even make it a cash item to mail like outfits but the real issue is how long it takes to hit hm 10+ that should be done by the end of the story.

Too much work & it will never happen.

Altho its more profitable for them to create a class change voucher than allowing freely everyone to get the most expensive things  bound to account. Things that you are likely to swipe your money for...

Hm, I thought I already posted on this. Well: Worst idea ever.

So people could immediately have a HM17 full geared gunner after release, or just switch to a class they have no clue of. Great, having people with 1.1k AP without any clue about there class is the perfect thing to have. Also, why should NCSoft get a reasonable amount of money off of that? Most people who want to main or gear up another character will do this anyway, so they spent more gold / money on that than a simple class change voucher could possibly cost.

Archived