Boost summoner in 6v6

Nub69

First of all, the cat is summoners most important tool, but it has 100k hp which most players can one shot in 6v6. U will become pretty much useless in 1 second, u dont even have time to use Q and it's already dead. U have to take care of the cat like a newborn baby which takes all of your time instead of actually pvping. Getting the cat back is even more tiresome during the battle, u have to run far away, take ur seconds to spawn it, then go back to kill your cat in 1 second, repeat. Also when u spawn cat in base not only that takes time, but u go into battle mode for few secs after that. Make cat unkillable or smth, atleast boost the hp in 6v6.

Ofc people who play other classes don't want this cos they want their life to be easier.

Anyway, this class is annoying to play in 6v6, i eventually trash it and get assassin or any other class for easier life.

Actually,the problem is we can't maintain the cat alive in fights -which is a major issue and the cat is still bugged while comes the ''out of sight '' stuff. I got tired of ''you can't do this in those conditions'' when i'm trying to recall my cat (E). Second problem ,and this is another major thing : at the respawn point ,after you reset from ''dead'' state -your cat should be also reset ,and in fact the cat is still having the dots effects on it-so once you reset from dead state and become live again -you automatic will enter into ''combat mode'' due to the cat dot's effects -which AGAIN won't let you use a dumpling to heal your cat or for you to switch your build if you need this after you once been dead.The combat bug here is very annoying ! once the summoner is dead and revive -PLEASE make the cat RESET too: with full HP ,no dots whatsoever.This should be implemented for the fairness of the game ,so that we can get back into fight without need to spend aditional time for healing cat or use the E to recall cat just to get rid of the debuffs .We need that E recall to use it into fight ,not as a measure imideately after respawn.

100k not enough? so how much u want for cat hp? 1m? 10m? ~_~ u should be glad that u dont need to keep summoning the familiar (even tho ur class name is summoner) unlike some class that need to resummon their familiar...=.=

14 hours ago, Windy said:

Actually,the problem is we can't maintain the cat alive in fights -which is a major issue and the cat is still bugged while comes the ''out of sight '' stuff. I got tired of ''you can't do this in those conditions'' when i'm trying to recall my cat (E). Second problem ,and this is another major thing : at the respawn point ,after you reset from ''dead'' state -your cat should be also reset ,and in fact the cat is still having the dots effects on it-so once you reset from dead state and become live again -you automatic will enter into ''combat mode'' due to the cat dot's effects -which AGAIN won't let you use a dumpling to heal your cat or for you to switch your build if you need this after you once been dead.The combat bug here is very annoying ! once the summoner is dead and revive -PLEASE make the cat RESET too: with full HP ,no dots whatsoever.This should be implemented for the fairness of the game ,so that we can get back into fight without need to spend aditional time for healing cat or use the E to recall cat just to get rid of the debuffs .We need that E recall to use it into fight ,not as a measure imideately after respawn.

Finally a good answer and not an argument based on nothing. This is what i'm thinking about too.

14 hours ago, newbiez said:

100k not enough? so how much u want for cat hp? 1m? 10m? ~_~ u should be glad that u dont need to keep summoning the familiar (even tho ur class name is summoner) unlike some class that need to resummon their familiar...=.=

100k is not enough, like i told you, in 6v6 one player can easily do 100k per second. Which is causing that i actually need to resummon my cat all the time, but i also have to leave the battle to possibly get it back, or atleast try to leave since someone always follow u, run till the end of the world for 10 min just to resummon that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ cat. It's no use to send your tool to a person who can press 1 button and its dead. It is same thing than half of your skills as melee class would be taken away by pressing 1 button. IT IS UNFAIR.

Super troll post, summoner is the combination of all class in 1, plus easier to kill peoples just rmb+lmb and everoyne death summoner actually can do highest dps on 6vs6 i can see the chart when the fight is over, run to jupiter when they want(assassin skills) inmune when get aerial, party heal(sf skills) tank when some1 want to kill that annoying cat(bm) 2 antiblock skill (i think the only class that have 2) and one need to be tabbet or will be death(ridiculous op cat grab) cat inmune to aerial, snares and 80% of the time inmune to ccs, thrall die 3x faster than cat and i see no complaint about that so stop complaining that ur semi-god cat get 2 hit by max level whales

On 8/25/2017 at 3:33 PM, Nub69 said:

Finally a good answer and not an argument based on nothing. This is what i'm thinking about too.

100k is not enough, like i told you, in 6v6 one player can easily do 100k per second. Which is causing that i actually need to resummon my cat all the time, but i also have to leave the battle to possibly get it back, or atleast try to leave since someone always follow u, run till the end of the world for 10 min just to resummon that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ cat. It's no use to send your tool to a person who can press 1 button and its dead. It is same thing than half of your skills as melee class would be taken away by pressing 1 button. IT IS UNFAIR.

~_~ cat useless tool? i guess u never meet thrall then aka lack of hp plus limited time lifespan...

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 10:29 AM, newbiez said:

~_~ cat useless tool? i guess u never meet thrall then aka lack of hp plus limited time lifespan...

They just cry babys, want to play as god mode deleting player with rmb and lmb while their magic cat take all the dmg while inmune to  cc snares everything and when you aim for the sumoner they just press 4 and run to jupiter while you play and have fun with their nasty cat

On 25-8-2017 at 5:15 PM, xtclikeafox said:

ya 6v6 shouldnt be an issue. Arena on the other hand....

Lol
I say a few things

every x seconds you can counter with invisibility 
every few seconds you can use petal storms (projectile protection + heal)
Every few seconds you got a protection skill
every few seconds you can heal
you can use your cat while being cced 

Yep you totally need a buff. xd 

On 8/30/2017 at 3:51 AM, xNina said:

They just cry babys, want to play as good mode deleting player with rmb and lmb while their magic cat take all the dmg while inmune to  cc snares everything and when you aim for the sumoner they just press 4 and run to jupiter while you play and have fun with their nasty cat

sometimes i feel like what the player (that play summoner class) want....they have a good familiar that better and useful than warlock...they have stealth like assassin...they have heal like soul fighter...and still want more =.=...

if you lose your cat, you lose a huge part of your skills, and yes, the cat dies way to fast for all the skills you lose. at higher ranks your cat is more dead than alive becouse it get 1 shoted "accidently" by so many classes. its not about 1 mil hp cat who never dies, but a bit more balance would be nice.

I main a summoner and i have to say some of you wanting a super cat is crazy. Yes, i know how annoying it is when someone goes for an insta-kill on your lil buddy and u loose 4 skills that are very useful. Before i go on i must say this, WARLOCKS STAY OUT OF THIS! Sure ur pet doesn't move on its own and only active for a bit, but you guys have a continuous block and you only loose controlling it when its gone(one escape and a stun). Not to mention since the thrall cant move you guys hide behind it like a shield. Summoners on the other hand loose a stun, daze, 2kd, and their shield ( not cat i mean skill). The only change to summoners should be a change in skills when cat dies not the complete elimination of them.

That said to my fellow sums out their im gonna give you advice a friend once told me awhile back: LEARN THE GAME NOOB! I dont say this to be mean but it must be said. Know how fast ur cat can die means keep track of it and use healing, its crouch, and call it back to keep it alive. Another thing is, especially in 6v6, be carefull of people better geared than you are because of course ur cat will die even faster than normal. Since there are no announcements of such changes to this class, learn to fight without it and summon when or if you can. Ive seen many sums not know what to do when their cat dies.

On 08.09.2017 at 5:52 AM, RoseKnight said:

I main a summoner and i have to say some of you wanting a super cat is crazy. Yes, i know how annoying it is when someone goes for an insta-kill on your lil buddy and u loose 4 skills that are very useful. Before i go on i must say this, WARLOCKS STAY OUT OF THIS! Sure ur pet doesn't move on its own and only active for a bit, but you guys have a continuous block and you only loose controlling it when its gone(one escape and a stun). Not to mention since the thrall cant move you guys hide behind it like a shield. Summoners on the other hand loose a stun, daze, 2kd, and their shield ( not cat i mean skill). The only change to summoners should be a change in skills when cat dies not the complete elimination of them.

That said to my fellow sums out their im gonna give you advice a friend once told me awhile back: LEARN THE GAME NOOB! I dont say this to be mean but it must be said. Know how fast ur cat can die means keep track of it and use healing, its crouch, and call it back to keep it alive. Another thing is, especially in 6v6, be carefull of people better geared than you are because of course ur cat will die even faster than normal. Since there are no announcements of such changes to this class, learn to fight without it and summon when or if you can. Ive seen many sums not know what to do when their cat dies.

Agree but u forget most important cc in 6 vs 6 air combo, no cat cant air combo= cant kill.  My wl still can air combo if thrall dead + have leech who make everyone freeze for second

2 hours ago, Latraki said:

Agree but u forget most important cc in 6 vs 6 air combo, no cat cant air combo= cant kill.  My wl still can air combo if thrall dead + have leech who make everyone freeze for second

That's why you have to protect your cat. If your cat accidentally died, you just run away and spawn your cat again. If you can't run away, use counter stealth and run away and spawn your cat. Also, you can root people as well. Some people just don't know when to recall their cat and let their cat die out there.

the 100k hp is enough, what the cat needs is the mimic your stats. I've had that issue where high raven players can one shot the cat (some even 2 shot me with full pvp shield and 50 into def) the cat might survive a little longer in these high raven pt's if it mimiced your crit def. But other then that summoners are actually damn good in 6 v 6. I'm far from the best in pvp but I tend to come out in the top 2-3 for kills and dps in 6 v 6 

On 9/8/2017 at 9:52 AM, RoseKnight said:

"Not to mention since the thrall cant move you guys hide behind it like a shield." LOL what? u act like sum cant hide behind the cat? really xD? i see a lots summoner hide behind the cat since some summoner even smaller than cat...

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 6:12 PM, newbiez said:

"Not to mention since the thrall cant move you guys hide behind it like a shield." LOL what? u act like sum cant hide behind the cat? really xD? i see a lots summoner hide behind the cat since some summoner even smaller than cat...

Dude its easy to target the summoner and get around cat. Dont know what ur doing but i can always get to the sum w/o problem. just dont let cat be between u two. short version if u dont have good aoe skill then get up close and personal its easy. if i can do it on my alts i dont play much then u should be able to do it on a main

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly...

The people who say summoners are op and too strong are the ones that are bad in PVP.

Generally there is no issue with summoner damage wise as that is fine. The issue is the high burst people can do in 6v6 which basically 1hits the cat.

@Hirukaru

Lol
I say a few things

every x seconds you can counter with invisibility 
every few seconds you can use petal storms (projectile protection + heal)
Every few seconds you got a protection skill
every few seconds you can heal
you can use your cat while being cced 

Yep you totally need a buff. xd 

1. The invisibility only works if the summoner actually gets hit, to protect the cat we ned the party version which has a far longer cooldown.

2. Petal storm only protects from ranged and not melee and the heal is only 10% hp spread over time so its close to nothing not to mention we need to stand in them to get the heal.

3. Many classes have protection skills, this argument is unrelevant.

4. Again not true, the Z heal only restores 10% of summoners HP once, it does not work the same as the party heal. Doom & Bloom heals us for 50% of the damage it deals but it can easily be iframed.

5. Yes we can use the cat while cc'ed but the issue is the cat is long dead by then, so nothing to use.

As for general cat heals:

We can only heal the cat in 3 situations:

1. Cat is in range of doom and bloom - cat gets healed with the effect if its out of range or the skill was iframed = dead kitty

2. Z heal - it heals over time up to maximim 60% hp, the issue is people can dps it down way faster than this would ever heal it

3. Crouch - cat gets healed when crouched and attacked - again people do so insane damage that it doesnt heal the cat but instant kills it.

The cats PVP defensive modifiers simply need to improve so it has more damage reduction / crit defense. Not necessairly HP buff.

For arena that would not matter as everything is equalized, so this would only affect 6v6 and open world PVP.

THe issue is without the cat summoner barely can CC and is heavily crippled and thats the issue here.

And before the warlocks keep shouting....

Your thrall has a completely different function and use, do not compare it to a summoners cat. If you want a longer pet similar to the cat sure but in exchange they should remove soulburn from your skill list.

Archived