Returning player + new BD

Exxaxion

Hello everyone, im a returning player and i created an alt BD (around lv20 actually) (i was previously a KFM and Warlock)

I played 1 year ago so all my guide and skills are now outdated (when i played the max lv was 45), so sorry about those newbish questions who will follow.

After those few level i decided to create a new BD but use a 50lv voucher (dont have really the time to leveling, and i can affort it without issue so isnt really the topic)

+ buying the duelist pack

+ activated a very old code to get a 7day premium + a black pinguin guardian (blue), so i would profit to those premium to get the HM skills cheaper.

+ maybe buying some duelist token from the event : what i should get with them?  HM xp? Gems? because i will have litteraly no gems... all my gem dust are useless now its a huge shock

I plan to do lot of Arena and some pve dailies and dungeon. (the pvp is my main goal, but i enjoy doing pve time to time)

So with the duelist pack witch of those HM skills i should get? i read that offal + chilling flames are the best, what others i should take?

i would need the farm the zen bean for one, or they are another way to get it? it give the 3rd branch from ligthning draw right?

The Lightning Draw Volume 2 look like good too (im more a lightning user)

even from the premium shop i cant take all of the HM skill with the duelist pack (who gave 40 certificates and 60 tokens when i need 49 certificates and 107 tokens)

So any help to choose witch one i should buy would be very appreciated.

What do the "secret upgrade of lightning draw"  (where we need to hit 10 time 3 bosses)? its just a achievement?

What are the current pve build and pvp build for the BD?

Thanks

/bow

Little edit : im a founder and i have still almost all my package from the previous rewards and spinning game. Dont know if it will make a huge difference but i could have lot of naryu purple / blue coin with the relic change

Welcome back Exxaxion, well what I would recommend you to do is:

1. I don't exactly know where the lvl50 voucher leaves you in the history questline but the last chapters of it gives you a lot of weapon mats and gold to upgrade your weapon to the stage before legendary (True Ivorymoon stage 10). Also the history gives you other accessories like the soul, the pet aura and 3 square gems. And dont salvage or sell the weapons you get from it, you will need them during the upgrading of the ivorymoon.
  2. When you reach True Ivorymoon stage 10 you can choose between Baleful or Seraph. Seraph gives better dps in later stages, at stage 7, while baleful its better in low stages, so you decide what to go. With 30 duelist tokens you can buy cardinal/auric nebula stones, this stones considerably reduce the cost of upgrading the baleful/seraph (and also the dawnforge/riftwalk weapon) so I would recommend you using the tokens for them. If you don't want to do so buy sacred oils in order to upgrade the soul. Also you can see the upgrade path and its cost in "ctrl+i". 
  3. About the HM skills, for pve is a must to have the Lightning Draw Move 1 (Volume 2) and Guardian Tempest/Fliaming scourge Move 1 (The offals one) since it boost your dps. For pvp, the two last HM skills are also useful but you can get the Sunder Move 2 (the chilling elexir one), it makes you ignore counters/blocks while using rmb, and the Vortex Move 2 (Volume 1), when parrying and attack it resets "take fligh" so you can do the airborne combo as far as the opponents is stupid enough to hit you while spinning. 
  4. Since you have bought the duelist pack you will have enough items to buy the HM skills in the arena merchant, but some of them can also be bought in the achievement merchant in Zaiwei if you have 1450 achievement points and enough naryu silvers. 
  5. If you need a build just visit https://bnstree.com/, you will find everything there.  

Well, I think I didn't forget anything. So good luck and enjoy the BD ;)

Thank you for your answer.

i have grind + continue the story and now im at the Act 7 chapter 5 (690 AP / 62k hp)

Im actually at the True Ivorymoon stage 10 and i didnt notice it was another path except the seraph one (had to left click on it to switch)

why seraph give better dps? i read baleful are better because the proc are when you hit, instead of when you get hit

I didnt understood the cardinal / auric nebula stones, where we get them? they reduce the cost of gold or the cost of material?

for HM Skill i bought the lightning draw but now i have to hit bosses couples of time before being able to buy the rest of the quest (plus im faaarrr away from 1450 achievement points) for now i have unlock offal / elixir / and the lignting draw vol2 (even still not unlocked really), i want the vortex one but i dont have enough token (2 tokens and 16 certificate left)

For the guardian pet i didnt understand too, i have a blue one (black pinguin) and got a purple one (ghost) in a bag. Both have +2950 hp, the purple one can be evolved into legendary (and become "awakened") one but the hp will be the same, when i see other player with legendary one who have +32000hp + others stats + green proc.

All guardian stone have the same stat when they evolve?

If i want to keep a skin, i just need to transmute like a normal weapon? (so i can evolve one max then apply the skin if i found one better later?)

edit: just got a purple "inactive" guardian who have more hp but no skin, and with this one the  evolve keep her purple but the hp increase, so im pretty confused

Basicly upgrading pets are only for the show, the 1 pet you should upgrade is called Pet Aura. you can make a Pet Aura to stage 10 then go through your inventory to transmute into an awakaned Pet Aura. You can do this again till stage 10  to get the 25k + hp. Now u noticed alot of people using those Pets on a Pet Aura. Meaning you can use every pet as a skin.

Also if im not mistaken you can buy your hongmoonskills from Dragon Express also from your inventory "if you have premium".

Lightning build : Seraph late game; in boss fights you will slightly end up doing more dmg compared to Balefull even though the skill reset proc can make your gameplay a bit easier. But honestly both are fine since iv done bale till stage 12 myself. But i do recommend you to switch to seraph if you want to go Riftwalk.

• 5 months later...

If you bought the duelist pack you should only spend the pugilist's tokens and training certificates first on offals and a chilling flame elixir, then farm for whatever you need next because the others are easier to farm.

Archived