z Siegrain

headbanger skin

Haruina   

Hello anyone know how look the new weapon skin? "Headbanger" in specially the axe, cant find anything on google probably cause have different name in NA

Liinxy   

Hello! 

Here are the looks of the Headbanger Weapon Illusions. ^_^  

Sword & Lynblade

Axe

Staff

RWpKTrE.jpg

tmgJzYe.jpg

C3VbhyV.jpg

Bangle

Gauntlet & Bracer

Dagger & Razor

7aQ86lR.jpg

mSiRdWx.jpg

EVVuWgG.jpg

ombremq   

will be nice to have at least 2 weapon skin at this price or maybe a discount bundle of all weapon skin classes like before... 500ncoins for one single weapon skin this is really expensive...

Lemy   
1 hour ago, ombremq said:

will be nice to have at least 2 weapon skin at this price or maybe a discount bundle of all weapon skin classes like before... 500ncoins for one single weapon skin this is really expensive...

I agree and I really hate the fact that they make you spend more by adding on more ncoin instead of just making the price an exact limit of the amount of ncoins you can buy or let us type in the exact amount of ncoin we want. So instead of spending just $5 I have to spend $10 smh

Edited by Lemy

53 minutes ago, newbiez said:

i feel bad for force master class man...the ribbon always the same design and color xD...

100% this makes me sad

will this skin also hold a Gunner version once we get gunner? i would like to buy and keep one for that time, but ofc makes no sense if it will only be useable for the 6 already existing weapontypes we have... so woud realy be thankful for the info if  a gunner skin will be available when we open the box after gunner was released?

HachiAki   
2 hours ago, NaomySugarpaws said:

will this skin also hold a Gunner version once we get gunner? i would like to buy and keep one for that time, but ofc makes no sense if it will only be useable for the 6 already existing weapontypes we have... so woud realy be thankful for the info if  a gunner skin will be available when we open the box after gunner was released?

yeah its a stereo gun.

20170615233622-RmPwdY3YqH1deyShceLq1-v4