headbanger skin

z Siegrain

1 hour ago, ombremq said:

will be nice to have at least 2 weapon skin at this price or maybe a discount bundle of all weapon skin classes like before... 500ncoins for one single weapon skin this is really expensive...

I agree and I really hate the fact that they make you spend more by adding on more ncoin instead of just making the price an exact limit of the amount of ncoins you can buy or let us type in the exact amount of ncoin we want. So instead of spending just $5 I have to spend $10 smh

• 2 weeks later...

will this skin also hold a Gunner version once we get gunner? i would like to buy and keep one for that time, but ofc makes no sense if it will only be useable for the 6 already existing weapontypes we have... so woud realy be thankful for the info if  a gunner skin will be available when we open the box after gunner was released?

2 hours ago, NaomySugarpaws said:

will this skin also hold a Gunner version once we get gunner? i would like to buy and keep one for that time, but ofc makes no sense if it will only be useable for the 6 already existing weapontypes we have... so woud realy be thankful for the info if  a gunner skin will be available when we open the box after gunner was released?

yeah its a stereo gun.

20170615233622-RmPwdY3YqH1deyShceLq1-v4

Archived