Some silly questions

eRrazward

Hi there,

Regarding Dragoncall Vol.2, what it's effect with shadow buid? I have been away for a while with warlock and I remember that with Frost build once you cast a dragoncall and it hits a critical hit, it give you an instant cast. Does it apply to shadow too? is it worth spending 80g on from the market? No feeling like getting 1250 points again..

Regarding soulsheild, is it worth getting 8 way MSP or 5 way MSP with 3 NS, Same with Black tower, 8 way or  5way?

Thanks.

Hm dragoncall gives you 2 spectral orbs on a critical dragon helix.

regarding msp soulshield, at the start i would recomend it (you use rupture a lot in frost to recover focus and a lot in dark to get spectral orbs faster) once you get to a certain point (getting more hm skills and soul badge) you start using rupture less and less, at this point you should get 3 piece xanos intead

11 hours ago, LawR said:

Hm dragoncall gives you 2 spectral orbs on a critical dragon helix.

regarding msp soulshield, at the start i would recomend it (you use rupture a lot in frost to recover focus and a lot in dark to get spectral orbs faster) once you get to a certain point (getting more hm skills and soul badge) you start using rupture less and less, at this point you should get 3 piece xanos intead

Thanks! What about bt set?

You always want to aim for 8-piece Bt set, however since the 8-piece effect only affects soulburn, if the fight is going to be shorter than one minute, having a 3-piece xanos might be better.

im not completly sure which psrts you should use since i dont have a BT ss myself

Archived