Weekly Challenge change

LanceHunter

Hello!

It's my first topic on the forum, and it's not going to be a pointless complaining (at least I hope it wont look like that).

So, with this event you can get Nebula stones to upgrade EASILY your legendary weapon, and that's a fantastic thing.

Now, since you get 5 of those Coin boxes if you complete the weekly challenge... It's becoming a nightmare.

I'm not a PvP lover, of course, so I never really bothered about getting a nice PvP equipment to fight in Battlegrounds.

In my opinion, the current Battleground (matchmaking, more than anything else) is completely broken, matching you with people with your rank but not taking in consideration the difference between your AP and their AP.

I've seen many times teams with only 700-800 AP members and opponents with 3 or even more people with 1000+ AP.

A lot of people are being forced by the game to compete in PvP in order to get moonstones and this newly added coins to upgrade their stuff and get stronger, at least in PvE (which may be the only thing they care about).

So, since winning 3 matches is like choosing to ruin your mood completely and waste hours if you're not well equipped, wouldn't it be better if the weekly challenge had the "PARTECIPATE in three battleground matches" and not "WIN three battleground matches"?

That would mean: undergeared people AND alts could complete this weekly challenge without wasting hours (and destroying their moods/hating the game) and without RUINING a lot of matches for the well geared people who often get matched with weak teams (and of course, spend their whole time complaining about the others being noobs. That's fine, since everyone is having a rough time, and they're KINDA right to be upset and complain, but holy moly if it's annoying to be called noob every five seconds).

I KNOW it's my fault if I don't have the right PvP equipment, but I just simply don't like PvP in RPGs, where balancing is often impossible.

I just want not to be forced to play something I hate and to ruin mine and others mood.

So, that's my idea and that's my feedback.

Let me know what you guys think of what I said and let's talk about it, hoping NCsoft will hear us.

56 minutes ago, Sinlay said:

This will never happen, because of afk players. Only way to make weekly challenge possible to do, is add another raid.

This.

Just wait, we'll get the Aransu raid (equivalent of DKV to BT) which will also be in the weekly challenge.

I like battlegrounds and can spend couple of hours there (if I have that time, which not happens often), but I agree. Sometimes matching is just bad and one needs to do a lot of [frustrating] matches to get 3 wins. I have full Elder SS, all pieces with critdef, fused with accuracy, baleful 9, and this doesn't helps from meeting 1000ap people with raven who gives me no chances and kill me with 2-3 hits. Can imagine how HM 1 with low gear feels. 

3 wins are not granted and therefore should be replaced with three participations. We don't have unlimited time to play and steel nerves.

On 23.08.2017 at 2:10 PM, Asuramon said:

It leads to another epidemic of "afk tag+1". What about players who're in there for an actual match to play? Suddenly their battleground is infested with even more afks

In some FPS games server just kicks player who afk for some amount of time (like 2-3 minutes of standing still). If they'll implement it and if quest would require participation to the end of match, afk problem would be fixed.

3 hours ago, Gennady said:

In some FPS games server just kicks player who afk for some amount of time (like 2-3 minutes of standing still). If they'll implement it and if quest would require participation to the end of match, afk problem would be fixed.

So what will happen is people would face a wall and press "W" to negate the kick. And we already have bots that are farming/pvping, I'm sure it won't take long before someone makes a bot that will just run around in 6v6 and maybe dish out 3-4 random attacks at the air

Archived