Need help from the community.

Holybread

I sent a ticket regarding my 1k gold went to waste. And got the same answer over and over again thhat they can't do something about.

The senerio was I was purchasing soulstone and I was on the cheapest page and bought the first bundle of 13pcs for 4+g. and then I purchased the 2nd listing 50 pcs and was charged 1006g and was shocked how it has happened.

I am not asking fir the gold to be returned. If they can't return the gold I was suggesting any compensation that is less or equivalent to it to keep me going in the game.

I'm asking for help not to give me gold or anything I'm asking for help and for the community to be one and hopefully, I am ask for 5 min of your time to send a ticket regarding the issue.

Thank you in advance for everyone that will take part and helo.

50 minutes ago, Holybread said:

The senerio was I was purchasing soulstone and I was on the cheapest page and bought the first bundle of 13pcs for 4+g. and then I purchased the 2nd listing 50 pcs and was charged 1006g and was shocked how it has happened.

One does not simply purchase 50 pieces of soulstones for 1006g. That is not possible unless you were hammered. What's bullcrap about this post is that 50 soulstones for 1006g would not appear on the cheapest page, 1st page. With soulstones at 32-34 sliver, it will cost each soulstone about 20g. And that should appear on the last page.  Did you hit the last page icon by mistake to buy soulstones? 

Honestly, no one can help you with this. What you lose is what you have to live with. Just double check and read before you buy anything from F5. 

@Sakyubasu no, i did not press anything, I'm suprised myself why I was charged 1006g for 50 pcs soulstone when i just got the other bundle for 32-33s ea. (13pcs 4g+first on tge list) I was hoping if we have enough ticket they can look through it. It might be a bug or a hack on the market. And it is not only me that had the same experience.

Archived