Clan BG

TheWa

Yeah its not so bad now that the clan season just reset but in a month from now it will likely be hard for a new clan (ex all baleful 12 or less) to rank up, especially since you need 1315 to hold a rank.

Basically ones the rating tiers level out in a few weeks 6 friends with ascendant create an clan at rank 1300 battle until around  1345 or so around then I'll start to see competition near the same level. Once that happens they create a new clan and start over at 1300.

One could says it's "balanced" because there are other teams doing the same thing.. so a battle at 1300 v 1300 is the same as a 1400 vs 1400 fight. It balances out to the same thing though a low gear clan has a hard time keeping or advancing rank.

I think they need to remove the BP from clan battle. If they remove BP from clan battle, then people won't even bother to create alt clan to exploits it non-stop. 

Clan battle is to help the clan to gain extra benefits only, not for personal benefits. However, now players are using clan battle for their own personal benefits.

Or maybe players can only earn "clan battle points", which can use them to purchase stuff in special merchant with items that can be used in the clan only. Such as moonstones, soulstone, fabric, etc for crafting uses.

9 hours ago, FrozenB said:

I think they need to remove the BP from clan battle. If they remove BP from clan battle, then people won't even bother to create alt clan to exploits it non-stop. 

Clan battle is to help the clan to gain extra benefits only, not for personal benefits. However, now players are using clan battle for their own personal benefits.

Or maybe players can only earn "clan battle points", which can use them to purchase stuff in special merchant with items that can be used in the clan only. Such as moonstones, soulstone, fabric, etc for crafting uses.

Best idea I read so far to solve the awful clan battle situation. +10000!!!

Archived