Craft - Soul Wardens and Soul Shield Primers

Otaner

I've just reached lvl 4 as a Soul Warden, and I've noticed that to create Silverfrost Soul Shields Primers there are some items I don't really know what they are or where to get them, so I would appreciate any help you guys can give me :)

- Well to start I need to get the recipe for Merry Potters - I've read it should be acquired in Lair of the Frozen Lair 4Man, but since 4Man has ended, I can still get this one from Normal 6 Man?

- Thigh Meat - get from Thrashscale in Skypetal Plains, this is bound to some profession or anyone can get it just like the Skypetal Feathers?

- Masterwork Shoul Shield Primer Design - don't have a clue about where to get this one!

- Soul Warden's Emblem - don't have any clue about where to get this one either.

Looking forwrad for your news

Thanks and Have Fun ^^

All the recipe and technique type stuff you should get from F5, as they have very low chances of dropping.

4 and 6 player have had their loot merged of the dungeons that no longer have hard mode.

Masterwork Shoul Shield Primer Design seems to have a so-so drop from Ebondrake Citadel. It's 10.1 gold each in F5 which is a lot cheaper that I've ever seen them.

Soul Warden's Emblem was in last treasure trove, F5, and has a low drop rate in MSP.

@Wataru Thank you so much for your kind reply.

It was really helpful. 

I know there is F5, but never really know if it pays up to choose F5 over farming. So, your reply really gives me some input on what I can do. 

I'll continue to farm gold by doing daylies and if by chance I get any of the requeired items... good, if not I'll buy them through F5.

Again, thank you so much for replying ^^

17 hours ago, Wataru said:

All the recipe and technique type stuff you should get from F5, as they have very low chances of dropping.

4 and 6 player have had their loot merged of the dungeons that no longer have hard mode.

Masterwork Shoul Shield Primer Design seems to have a so-so drop from Ebondrake Citadel. It's 10.1 gold each in F5 which is a lot cheaper that I've ever seen them.

Soul Warden's Emblem was in last treasure trove, F5, and has a low drop rate in MSP.

i saw masterwork soul shield primer design drop 10/5 times. 

Archived