Can we have 3-round of pvp dailies return as daily challenge, plz?

Kozuki

In other regions, they use 3-round quests as daily challenges.

In NA, NCWest changes it to 1-win quest to discourage afkers, though the current event is actually doing the opposite.

However, it makes it hard for new players to finish daily challenges, especially during Monday where you ask them to do one of Desolate Tomb/Ebondrake Citadel, which is cancerous to LFG or with a sub-800AP party. AP is not a problem here, but it is more like a mechanic-check, where not every LFG players bother to read the guide, or even know how to use their skills.

I think the 3-round quests should just make a return.

Reasons:

-People still afk, hoping for one win no matter what. With three-round quest, they only afk three times. With one-win quest, they might queue until they get a free win or give up.

-It makes daily challenges easier for new/alt players.

-You only meet afkers in lower rating. Most of them never comes out of 1300-1400 bracket. You can always make lobby to recruit non-afkers.

-Afkers actually help you boost your rating pass them, so you never meet them again. Thus, it is not like people dislike free wins.

-1v1, 3v3 or 6v6, you should not force pvp content on players who don't pvp. If they don't want to be competitive in an area where they don't care or are ready for, don't force them.

3 hours ago, Kozuki said:

However, it makes it hard for new players to finish daily challenges, especially during Monday where you ask them to do one of Desolate Tomb/Ebondrake Citadel, which is cancerous to LFG or with a sub-800AP party. AP is not a problem here, but it is more like a mechanic-check, where not every LFG players bother to read the guide, or even know how to use their skills.

There is 0 mechanic in DT and in EC you need to use a party i-frame

Hard? I currently do all Pvp dailies with 9 characters, so since wednesday 54 times the 1 win quest. I needed 4 tries twice. For all other 52, I always had at least one win in the 3 participations anyway.

Oh, and I nearly never had someone afk, so that sounds like a bad reason. Half of the reasons are not even reasons for the participation quest (or against the win quest)

Archived