new pvp ring from pve dungeon?

xNina

Ok does the devs of this game have brain? Why they put the pvp legendary ring drop from ebondrake lair and not for points or for "x" ammount of ascendance stone and battlepoint, they put it in that damn end game dungeon so only whales can get it?

5 hours ago, xNina said:

Ok does the devs of this game have brain? Why they put the pvp legendary ring drop from ebondrake lair and not for points or for "x" ammount of ascendance stone and battlepoint, they put it in that damn end game dungeon so only whales can get it?

You should have known by now that legendary accessories are RNG-based loot from dungeons. If it was obtainable from what you suggested, it would be too easy to farm. And everyone would have it. It mostly adds longevity to the game. Without items being RNG, players would go through all of the content and get everything too quickly.

16 hours ago, xNina said:

You are farming 6vs6 which is whale festival place and you complain about only whale can do EL..

Sound weird but i do own a ascendant 6 but i still dont have a raven weapon, but peoples asking ravens user for EL runs so is kinda unfair that you have to farm a pvp item doing pve imo, but seem like peoples dont understand the point. Pve item=farm dungeons, mobs, boss so pvp item shueld be farm pvp areas arena, 6vs6 or maybe drop from open world pvp killing other players? ?

I am the furthest thing from a whale and I do ok for the most part in battlegrounds. Ascendant weapon is really good for 6v6 even though everyone else has much better gear. Even if it took a lot of battle points, some form of PvP accessory progression would nice to have.

1 hour ago, xNina said:

Sound weird but i do own a ascendant 6 but i still dont have a raven weapon, but peoples asking ravens user for EL runs so is kinda unfair that you have to farm a pvp item doing pve imo, but seem like peoples dont understand the point. Pve item=farm dungeons, mobs, boss so pvp item shueld be farm pvp areas arena, 6vs6 or maybe drop from open world pvp killing other players? ?

If you don't like how players recruit in F8, then why don't you make your own party, or run it with your clan?  Yes, it would be a nice addition as another source to get pvp accessories like other MMOs did through accumulating a fixed amount of points. But, each game has their own method of gear progression.  

It's pretty much par for the course.  Gearing up for 6v6 has always come from PvE aside from BIS weapon and soul shields.  There has never been an option to gear exclusively for 6v6 via PvP. 

I would think that earning unequalized PvP gear from PvP makes the most sense because it rewards people who actively participate in PvP....but maybe I'm just crazy.

It's a bad design for unequalized PvP in my opinion, but the developers seem to like forcing everyone to be PvX in one way or another.

Archived