is the 50lvl voucher a waste?

Meliodesu

personally a complete waste of money. It takes a few days if you really drag your feet to level up to 50 since the voucher is only hm 1 and the gear it gives you is all free in the game anyway. 

You don't get anything special and leveling it up from the ground you actually learn how to play it and not throw yourself into dungeons not knowing what you're doing. 

yeah is crap all it give can be achieved so easy the voucher in fact is for 1.000% lazy people, the only extra things you will get will be HM coins and all granpa cho windwalk quest completed you will have the 20.000 stamina whiout the need of purification jar and stuff

9 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

personally a complete waste of money. It takes a few days if you really drag your feet to level up to 50 since the voucher is only hm 1 and the gear it gives you is all free in the game anyway. 

You don't get anything special and leveling it up from the ground you actually learn how to play it and not throw yourself into dungeons not knowing what you're doing. 

mhmmm i see..thing is im like super lazy.. i dont wanna lvl it up and also i dont have the time.. 

9 hours ago, Arkdain said:

yeah is crap all it give can be achieved so easy the voucher in fact is for 1.000% lazy people, the only extra things you will get will be HM coins and all granpa cho windwalk quest completed you will have the 20.000 stamina whiout the need of purification jar and stuff

is that true? about the windwalk all completed?

Just now, Meliodesu said:

mhmmm i see..thing is im like super lazy.. i dont wanna lvl it up and also i dont have the time.. 

is that true? about the windwalk all completed?

it is, a friend of mine bougth to test it wen it came out  and he got his force master whit alredy 20.000 stamina unlocked  and  dont remember well but about 1.000 hm coins

6 minutes ago, Arkdain said:

it is, a friend of mine bougth to test it wen it came out  and he got his force master whit alredy 20.000 stamina unlocked  and  dont remember well but about 1.000 hm coins

well thats just a plus whether its true or not, if it is then great! if not.. i wouldnt care.. the important thing is that the chara is lvl 50 lol

I don't think it's a waste of money if you look at it from another perspective.  Do you enjoy the leveling process?  If you don't, how much is your time worth to you?  

Let's say that most people would measure the value of their time according to their hourly wage.  The minimum wage in the U.S. is roughly $7.25/hr.  The voucher costs like $50.  Going by those numbers, $50 is equivalent to about 7 hours of work.  How long does it take to level to 50? I'd guess maybe 10 hours.  If that's the case, you would be spending less resources by buying the voucher than manually leveling. 

That being said, I would never recommend buying the voucher if you're a new player.

TL;DR - It depends on how much your time is worth to you. I wouldn't recommend for new players.

my only warning would be before you spend 50$ make sure its the class you want to play and enjoy playing.

I have 9 toons all classes ranging from 23-40 still haven't hit lvl 50 with any of them because i am still not sure which one i want to main or enjoy the most so i would say just make sure that's the class your happy with unless you just got money laying around to waste.

What is worth about it are 5 Brilliant Venture Tokens (which are over 1.7k if you have Premium Lv 10) + full 20k stamina.

But other than that... it literally only completes the story quest - which can be done in like a day if you got time - and I personally find it very annoying to have all the blue quests undone. I got a lv50 voucher as birthday gift from a friend for an alt and to this day I couldn't be bothered doing them to get rid of them, even though I normally do ALL quests when I level up a character.

Im wondering to buy this voucher aswell,

I stopped BnS last year and i create a new alt recently, yes the exp are faster than before now but its really boring and annoying

I even considered to buy the boucher + the duelist pack for the HM skills, to try an "insta pvp fun", but the game changed so much that im not sure which of them are required.

The new talents tree are confusing aswell.

(my account is founder and i have still 2600nc not used since)

Like others already said, you get a Level 50 character, everything up to Act 5 is already completed, so you still get all the items you need to upgrade your ivorymoon weapon. You get 5 Brilliant Venture Tokens (the blue ones), so you roughly get a bit less than 2k HMCoins (which is pretty nice, regarding that the ticket itself costs 4k NCoins) and as others already stated, all purple windwalking quests are already finished, so you have 20k stamina.

If it is worth for you or not is your own decision. If you have a normal paying job, you will have 50€ way faster than leveling the character to lvl 50. (I'm comparing this to a job since leveling a character isn't that fun either).

If u can play arround 6 hours per day u can be lvl 50 in less than a week.

But overall it depends if you play pve and wanna do event fast & all and if u have no money problem then u can go for it.

if you only pvp its utterly useless.

Now the duelist bundle honestly is really useful since HM skills prices are crazy and it takes time to either farm them pve or get them from pvp. You can still ask or search for guides oon hm skills in the internet depending on ur class.

Archived