F Key skill I can't figure out...

Auzuto

This happened multiple times and I just cannot seem to find out what it is. I've looked online for 2 hours and nothing and I'm still kinda new to the game, started two weeks ago but anyways. Sometimes when I'm playing and fighting. I don't know how I trigger it but sometimes an icon appears for the F key to do a skill. I press the F key and it does a skill I don't seem to know. But when smashing the F key the skill basically looks like the "Dragon Tongue" from the Fire Skills. What I don't understand is that I thought it was in the Fire skills version not the Lightning Skills. But instead of Fire it's lightning since I'm using the lightning skills. I don't know what it is can someone help? 

I assume the skill you are talking about is Violent Blade. It is a pretty useful skill which allows you to Block attacks while in Draw Stance. You trigger this skill by using either Flicker, Honed Slash or Dragontongue. Once you succesfully blocked an incoming attack with this skill you gain a 2 sec Conflagration buff when using Fire build and 3 sec Fulmination buff when using Lightning.

No I don't think so... I know about violent blade but using that skill doesn't trigger it, I've tried it. I don't know if I just don't know how to trigger the skill or what. Still looking for an answer. All I know is the icon popped up as an F key skill but I don't see it in the F skill list, and when clicking the F key when it pops up basically looks like dragon tongue from the fire build. I'm trying to see if I can trigger it and quickly see what it is because it has happened multiple times, rarely but it happens. 

I think you're talking about the skill when enemies are being restraint. This can only be achieved if Blade Dancers/Destroyers grab an enemy if they spec the restraint grab skill.

Once restraint, you can hold F to deal damage until grab is finished. Or you can choose not to and continue to use Dragon Tongue/Honed Slash. 

Archived