Quartz. Do something. Please.

Lovey

So the moderators are asking us to contact support (as if we haven't done that already). And when I spoke with support, they told me to voice my concerns on the forums, for the devs to see. So much back and forth there...
It would be nice if they look into some of the suggestions, even though I hardly doubt changes will be made.

10 minutes ago, Lunarnyan said:

So the moderators are asking us to contact support (as if we haven't done that already). And when I spoke with support, they told me to voice my concerns on the forums, for the devs to see. So much back and forth there...
It would be nice if they look into some of the suggestions, even though I hardly doubt changes will be made.

omg, this happens to me every single time i write support...

now, this means two things: either they have no idea what each one of them are doing and what is their ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ job description or they are trying to get rid of us and we go bug some other poor soul. 

Either way, we lose :)

9 hours ago, Walex said:

>>> Hello, I read a few comments and I want to make a few things clear.

1. Yeah, it's obvious that price has increased because of the damned merge (that killed more things)

2. I'm almost 100% sure that nothing will be done about it as nothing will be changed with SSP

3. That moderator's post is a joke. I've been reporting and sending screenshots since BT update (February) and NOTHING happened! Also the feedback won't do anything either.

4. A small tip for people who are looking for a quartz. I've been checking all nodes and I've found pretty good amount of them (except in Primeval Forest). The point is that it gives 1-4 quartz and while anything that's not 1 is great, it's actually 1 that my RNG gave me most of the time.

5. Hirukaru - go away, thank you. "Stop expanding and releasing new dungeons and weapon paths." - are you kidding me? There's literally nothing to do in this game and you ask them to stop expanding it?

Walex unless you are a whale you are not doing VT yet. 

You rather have an expending game with the worst crafting system compared to translating the craft system that will fix nearly all crafting issues and then start expending again. 

Telling someone to leave is just rude. A forum is a place to share opinions. 

You just sum up what other people say and have zero new vision. Have a nice day though. 

They won't do anything because they already have the lv55 patch from KR that contains the revamp of the crafting system. I think it will be implemented sometimes in the Fall. Near October/November.

With the new crafting system, we don't need the quartz anymore.

2 hours ago, FrozenB said:

They won't do anything because they already have the lv55 patch from KR that contains the revamp of the crafting system. I think it will be implemented sometimes in the Fall. Near October/November.

With the new crafting system, we don't need the quartz anymore.

Ya everyone knows that that thing is... lvl 55 patch wont come at least until November or December meanwhile progression is a hell. . . . 

2 hours ago, iokunn said:

Ya everyone knows that that thing is... lvl 55 patch wont come at least until November or December meanwhile progression is a hell. . . . 

Yes, in the meanwhile, we can just stock up the other mats. Once the new crafting system arrives, we can make STS non-stop (STS price will drop down by then as well) and upgrade the Soul non-stop as well.

Put quartz in the NPC shops to buy at a price a little higher than it was last month.  That will cap the price because people will buy from the NPC's instead of the stupidly priced market.  One month ago on "Zulia" it was 1.25 gold, now its 5.75 gold.  So, an NPC price of 2 gold would do it.

Another thing that's causing the price surge is this event.  The nebulous (spelled as intended) stones expire when the event ends so any "discount" they give would be lost.  So, people are upgrading as fast as they can.  With these prices, there isn't much of a discount.

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 5:39 AM, Walex said:

5. Hirukaru - go away, thank you. "Stop expanding and releasing new dungeons and weapon paths." - are you kidding me? There's literally nothing to do in this game and you ask them to stop expanding it?

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/dark-origins-patch-notes/

And you dont have nothing to do in this game?

Man Your wallet is nice :D

20 hours ago, Hirukaru said:

Telling someone to leave is just rude. A forum is a place to share opinions. 

You just sum up what other people say and have zero new vision. Have a nice day though. 

He thinks hes in the game chat where spend the day With trash talk.

Thinking that it's cool

Dont Quote me BS justin bieber :)

Well since obviously devs are turning a blind eye to the problem, not even a comment that they're aware of the problem THEY caused with the merge (i really wonder why I keep supporting this company sometimes). I've got a question, that's been bothering me.

Few people standing at quartz and they're all holding F for it to spawn, how come always the same person gets the node? I always wondered if it's ping related. 

Myself i have around 20-25ms and know approx. distance to stand and whatnot, but still can't seem to get the node from certain people, like ever. I doubt they have much lower ping with these potato servers, so what gives? Are they macroing the s... out of it, or what am I missing?

20 hours ago, MCOnyx said:

Well since obviously devs are turning a blind eye to the problem, not even a comment that they're aware of the problem THEY caused with the merge (i really wonder why I keep supporting this company sometimes). I've got a question, that's been bothering me.

Few people standing at quartz and they're all holding F for it to spawn, how come always the same person gets the node? I always wondered if it's ping related. 

Myself i have around 20-25ms and know approx. distance to stand and whatnot, but still can't seem to get the node from certain people, like ever. I doubt they have much lower ping with these potato servers, so what gives? Are they macroing the s... out of it, or what am I missing?

Simple answer "Macro+speed hack users" xD.  I've always seen the same guy in Yura called ***** arriving to the nods teleporting while running and even when i reported him so many times, he is still there so, i lost all my hopes in this game xD! reporting hackers is useless. He is the owner of Yura's nodes btw im pretty sure that all the quarts that you see in the marketplace belongs to him xDDD.

Archived