Quartz. Do something. Please.

Lovey

HcFlWRn.png

Obviously since there are less servers, OW materials like Quartz are becoming a scarcity. 

4a0b64c5277617dc4096776acad5b9eb.png

Since the server consolidation, they have increased dramatically in price, and if you wanted to farm them yourself, you'll have to fight about 20+ other farmers. Please fix this. 

This is a real issue that should be addressed quarts sports full of bots there is no chance for real ppl to farm that essential material thats why updating materials are so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing expensive. This bots just found the way to get the stones exactly in the moment when is about to spawn, they either stay logged in next to the spot or log just a few seconds before the stone is about to spawn, they even get the quarts before the 3D geometry appears LOL. And let me tell you this doesnt anything to do with ping or something.

Please do something about this!!!!!!!

Easy fix: put 3-5 quartz per day free in HM store until crafting change and watch Chinese gold seller bot profits plummet.  This happened because the demand was doubled (new oil recipe) and the supply cut severely by server consolidation.   If they're not going to adjust the number of quartz mine-able per hour, then just give a percentage for free to control prices.

Something needs to be done .Don't you see ,NcWest ,that you are cutting yourself the branch from under your legs ? The materials are so hard to obtain,the gold that we could make from our crafts now is reduced -we can't also sell the gold for HM coins because the Gold Market is super overcrowded by gold sellers gold - which is pulling the non whales population to buy Ncoins in order to survive (which is NOT the way to keep a game ''Trully free to play'').A majority of us is spending real moneys -for premium.Well if the game goes in this direction,you gonna loose more players even,that probably will shut down servers totally by next year on this time.I got sick to see the bots going rampage in arena ,taking the quartz,dominating ssp.Actually this game economy is controlled more then 85% by BOTS. Is it the direction you want this game to keep on? Ugh,do something already.

22 minutes ago, Windy said:

Something needs to be done .Don't you see ,NcWest ,that you are cutting yourself the branch from under your legs ? The materials are so hard to obtain,the gold that we could make from our crafts now is reduced -we can't also sell the gold for HM coins because the Gold Market is super overcrowded by gold sellers gold - which is pulling the non whales population to buy Ncoins in order to survive (which is NOT the way to keep a game ''Trully free to play'').A majority of us is spending real moneys -for premium.Well if the game goes in this direction,you gonna loose more players even,that probably will shut down servers totally by next year on this time.I got sick to see the bots going rampage in arena ,taking the quartz,dominating ssp.Actually this game economy is controlled more then 85% by BOTS. Is it the direction you want this game to keep on? Ugh,do something already.

I dont think that they give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ but lets assume that they care about it, still for the quarts materials we still need to wait 3 or 4 months to get the crafting system revamped so meanwhile the economy in the game will be hell for new players. The progression is impossible right now just tell me how can a new player make 100 gold to update his weapon when all they can make is at least 30 doing dailies because all the ppl in F8 kicks them because of their low AP. They are not able to run SSP either because is filled with whales that kill the mobs in seconds.

The only outcome from this is ppl getting bored and leaving the game... Resulting in less income to the game... In the end i think this game wont last more than a year or less not even Gunners will save it R.I.P.

Yes, this really turned into an issue quickly in the past few days. The image below is from yesterday, around 10-12 people showed up in the same rich quartz location.

Some were even pulling up the nearest monster, so it would interupt people from taking the quartz. 

VfQTvS0.png

I told them all to smile, but they all look so grumpy >:C

On a serious note, I spoke with support about this whole thing and they simply told me to farm in different locations (small quartz areas) and that they understand how frustrating this is.

I think they should actually try playing the game to fully understant how frustrating it is.
It took me around 4 hours to obtain 6 pieces of quartz the other day, hopping from one area to another. I honestly think it would be much better if the rich pieces spawned in random locations all across Silverfrost, instead of a set location. Or implementing the new crafting system would be good...

And yes, I know I can just buy the materials from the market. And no, I do not wish to do so. Some people prefer gathering their own and not giving their money away to bots and macro users.

The only way to reduce quartz prices is increase the supply.

-Make all quartz node to be rich quartz, or randomize rich quartz locations to thin out campers.

-Increase quartz volume per node, or reduce spawn timer of quartz nodes.

-Make quartz node can be mined by multi people, similar to Tera.

-Just make quartz spawn everywhere like what you see in WoW or WoW-clone games.

-Add 10-quartz per Daily Special.

I doubt they will do anything, though, since quartz problem will be resolved with new crafting system where it no longer requires quartz to craft.

At this point it's probably too late to try and make any changes to remedy the quartz problems only to be removed when the new crafting system is here.  That doesn't mean we should stop sharing ideas though.

I don't know how you guys feel about putting a 24hr cooldown on mining.  This way bot/macro users would be discouraged from camping rich nodes 24/7.

There needs to be some changes to the nodes themselves to accommodate this cooldown effect.

First, make the nodes static.  This way everyone can mine without having to wait for respawns.

Second, reduce the amount of nodes as it is unnecessary to have multiple nodes throughout a region when they are unlimited.

Third, make all nodes rich.

I think this would stop the campers from depriving everyone of quartz.  This could deflate the value of quartz quickly for anyone that's hoping to sell them, but then again if they did make some kind of change, it wouldn't have a long lasting effect anyway.

In Yura ppl has already stopped farming quarts because one guy, ONE SINGLE ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ING GUY using speed hack to erase his 'F' cooldown spawns is taking all the spots. . . . And since i cannot put names here at least i can type the end of his name is   [edited - PhoenixMitra] ;  assassin HM1. . . And GM's? they dont give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. . .

There's one good spot I always go to that surprisely not many has found yet I'm guessing because there is never anyone there, atleast on Zulia server. It's near grand harvest square, I would put the exact location but then it won't be a good spot anymore lol. I agree something definitely needs to be done about the quartz problem, just making it more difficult for people to progress.

1 hour ago, Lemy said:

There's one good spot I always go to that surprisely not many has found yet I'm guessing because there is never anyone there, atleast on Zulia server. It's near grand harvest square, I would put the exact location but then it won't be a good spot anymore lol. I agree something definitely needs to be done about the quartz problem, just making it more difficult for people to progress.

I know it and more people know it as well....  rarely you can find the stone there without someone camping it, they leave there alts there and time when the stone pops up, logs in, logs out.

That's my spot as well, but I've stopped farming them, I have around 22 axes. and going up... I just can find the time to camp anymore and figure out the time it was mined and then time it with my own time... o well.

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

Just a quick reminder that we encourage you to report suspicious players to our Support team, preferably with screenshots or video evidence. We do not have the means to look into these situations here on the forum.

We also appreciate the feedback and can assure you that it is communicated to the appropriate team members.

Ok, roll with my autistic freak brain for a minute:

just an idea or concept I suppose.....

I am a loner out in the woods, usually somewhere where no one ever goes and I see the bots and watch their patterns and actions.

I have watched bots camp a hit of something, and one of my favorite things is to screw with the bots. So I tried something heh.

I totally smoked a bot repeatedly on those treasure packages in that one chuanka cavern area daily(kill 15 dudes, dodge the birds, get 4 treasures)

He was standing there camping the treasure in the corner where u only have to deal with one dude and no guardians.

I watched where the hit appears while he was snagging it the first time.  He stayed right there so he needed at least one more.

So I got a little 50g weight I have and put it on the "F" key once I had my pile of pixels positioned, leaned back, and watched....

I got all mine lol he got none. spamming F may be the answer.

NEXT:  IF that actually can work, thennnnnnnn...... why not use guild power and organize and schedule times and areas where guilds and all participating players set up and go afk and see what they get.

IF enough guilds join together and really plan a strategy to cover every quartz hit of any importance/convenience 24/7 and out-bot those fargin bots.

......or maybe something along those lines of "Power to the People".

just a thought to maybe do something as a giant team:  reds, blues, whales , nabs like me, everybody!!!!! humans vs bots

edit: the bot was positioned between where the treasure spawned and where the one dude spawned. I was opposite with back to those stairs.

the bot had to kill the dude each time it spawned but the timing was favorable for the bot and he got back to the treasure in plenty of time each time.

3 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

Just a quick reminder that we encourage you to report suspicious players to our Support team, preferably with screenshots or video evidence. We do not have the means to look into these situations here on the forum.

We also appreciate the feedback and can assure you that it is communicated to the appropriate team members.

@PhoenixMitra

Here some feedback:
The new crafting system that resolves the issue regarding the overpriced quartz and material cost has been out in some other regions since Mid/End of December. It has been nearly 8-9 months and we still do not have this critical part to improve game play.

Stop expanding and releasing new dungeons and weapon paths. Focus on improving game play first and thus implementing the new crafting system. (This can be done way before lvl 55 & gunner content) 

You all know that the current quartz system that Ncsoft have though of is a big failure (maybe one of the biggest in this game). And thus it should be resolved with higher priority then the things that are decent and could be good. 

(dont tell me hunt small notes, cause they are not worth the pickaxe price of 6 gold) 

The server merge just screwed everything up, Ncsoft likes to make it harder on non-pay2win players.

-SSP undoable with 900 AP

- Quartz hunting undoable due to bots and just the many people who somehow know the timings every single day of every single quartz 

>>> Hello, I read a few comments and I want to make a few things clear.

1. Yeah, it's obvious that price has increased because of the damned merge (that killed more things)

2. I'm almost 100% sure that nothing will be done about it as nothing will be changed with SSP

3. That moderator's post is a joke. I've been reporting and sending screenshots since BT update (February) and NOTHING happened! Also the feedback won't do anything either.

4. A small tip for people who are looking for a quartz. I've been checking all nodes and I've found pretty good amount of them (except in Primeval Forest). The point is that it gives 1-4 quartz and while anything that's not 1 is great, it's actually 1 that my RNG gave me most of the time.

5. Hirukaru - go away, thank you. "Stop expanding and releasing new dungeons and weapon paths." - are you kidding me? There's literally nothing to do in this game and you ask them to stop expanding it?

13 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

Bullshit. I have posted some incriminating evidence and the mods were quick to delete them in fear of being exposed.

15 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

Thank you, but this needs to be solved ASAP. Considering that most-- if not all of the endgame weapons and mats require Silverfrost Quartz along the line since all of them require multiple PSTS'. Before the Consolidation, whilst it was harder to get, it was at least possible. Now, you can clearly see what Luna has said to be truth among ALL Quartz spawns, and smaller Quartz spawns aren't helping. They need to either be removed from the game, or at least make it to where every player can mine the Quartz spawns. 

yes it is a problem, my solution before was to get up earlier in the hope of catching some large nodes before they spawn and are camped. That is not working anymore as for the past 2 days even at 430am bots have been camping all the large spawn points, that said the smaller spawn points are often left unmolested and it is here that i farm my quartz, does it suck yes. But i have managed to farm enough quartz to up my weapon from bale 12 to dawn 5, so it is there just need to be on it, and give up any hope of every getting a large node.

Archived