Just Delete currency exchange already...

Hydralisk

I know this point has been brought up already, but come on, the Currency exchange is completely useless right now, 10 pages of 10 gold at a rate of 1:30 selling for 30 nccoin. I put up 7g for like 21 nccoin.. its no where to be seen...or its on page like 8 or 9, and its the same for anything else i put up... Now, how TF am i gonna sell the gold if no-one can see it? cant you guys make a npc that buys gold for hmcoin or something...because my gold will never sell this way. Seriously NC$oft, don't say "players control the rates" when you guys non stop keep putting in these "specials" that floor the rates as soon as they start to inch back up... It's common sense the rates will sink when you do this, a small child could figure it out. No point in selling gold anymore.  

10 minutes ago, Hydralisk said:

I know this point has been brought up already, but come on, the Currency exchange is completely useless right now, 10 pages of 10 gold at a rate of 1:30 selling for 30 nccoin. I put up 7g for like 21 nccoin.. its no where to be seen...or its on page like 8 or 9, and its the same for anything else i put up... Now, how TF am i gonna sell the gold if no-one can see it? cant you guys make a npc that buys gold for hmcoin or something...because my gold will never sell this way. Seriously NC$oft, don't say "players control the rates" when you guys non stop keep putting in these "specials" that floor the rates as soon as they start to inch back up... It's common sense the rates will sink when you do this, a small child could figure it out. No point in selling gold anymore.  

I put 500gold, left it over-night, wake up, it wasn't sold but during the day it sold. so if you put gold and hopping to be sold instantly or within couple of hours then your wrong. especially when there is good special deals going. 

28 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

I put 500gold, left it over-night, wake up, it wasn't sold but during the day it sold. so if you put gold and hopping to be sold instantly or within couple of hours then your wrong. especially when there is good special deals going. 

I've been waiting at least 9 hours for my gold to sell, to the point where i have split it up into smaller portions

41 minutes ago, Hydralisk said:

I've been waiting at least 9 hours for my gold to sell, to the point where i have split it up into smaller portions

Just a tip.  Selling smaller amounts of gold makes it less likely for your gold to sell.  People who want to buy gold don't want to buy 10 or 7 or 15 gold at a time.  They want to buy 50 or 100 or multiple hundred.  There is a search function in F9 that lets you search for the specific amount you want and people who buy gold know how to use it and usually do.  

1 hour ago, xhsx20 said:

The SOLUTION for this would be for example limit for registering gold 1 time per day max 2, and thats all. All will be happy

The same idea was proposed by me several months ago and you know what. Tons of players quote my post and said my idea was lame because they said they wanted to buy ncoins anytime they want. There was a guy claiming that he used currency tab multiple times per day.

Another idea would be to make the latest additions to specials, such as old costumes, pet skins, etc. directly available for gold.

Less people selling gold on the exchange, if they're using it to buy old cosmetic stuff. More people buying gold for the same reason.

Selling a limited amount of items in the store directly for gold would create a gold sink that would allow NCSOFT to properly control and balance the exchange.

I think, it's broken again.
On the first 10 pages the usual. 1-10 gold for 1.3.0.
On page 10 i see finally a change: 1.3.11.
I sold 200 gold for 1.3.0. So, i should see it at least at last spot for 1.3.0 on page 10.
But i see nothing. It's not listed. Yesterday the same.

As I see it, the people that "need" most what today's specials offers day by day are low/middle geared players and new players. Those are also the players with less gold, and they need to sell some if they want to buy something with HMcoins. But the bots keep the currency exchange unusable, with pages and pages of 1-10 gold at minimum price, so that whatever amount you try to sell, it doesnt even appear in the exchange. So the currency exchange as it is now doesn't benefit anyone, since it's not acting as a gold sink for players with too much gold, and it's preventing any others from using it. 

If you guys want to sell your gold quickly, it's best to sell them in batches over 100g+ at minimum price since most people just buy the ones that appear on the first page when they press F9. The higher the amount you put in a single batch the better because it would attract people's attention compare to all those 10g batches.

I have a 100g batch. Useless to say, but it isn't selling - well, there's 5 pages of 100g batches, so what's the point even?
Good job. For real.

And ofc there's no venture token dropping, since probably the drop rate is what, 0.0001%?

Archived