"Today's Specials" - REQUESTS THREAD

Shunaia

Everyone, I know that I made a similar thread and/or have responded to similar threads, but I wanted to make one where the community managers would probably prefer to consolidate everyone's requests in one thread. We might as well make it here, right?

I'll start with a request of my own, hoping my voice will be heard ONE of these days, but even if none of my requests ever make it into the "Today's Specials" of the Hongmoon Store, I hope you guys get what you want, at the very least. A lot of you have some great ideas that I usually don't think too much about, until you guys mention certain things, then I'm like, "Wow, that WOULD be cool!". hehe

Okay, here goes nothin'...

BNS team, please, for the love of all adorable Shiba Inu puppies and Bengal Tiger kittens with big, shiny, doe eyes - Please, post "Blue Sunglasses" in the  "Today's Specials" section of the Hongmoon Store, and if it's NOT too much trouble, make it so we can buy a limit of three or four, or with no limit.

I want them on my female Gon most of all, but would also like them on my female Jin, as well as my Yun. If I can buy more than three, I'd even get one for my cute little female Lyn, who I made to look like my dear imouto (Little Sister), who I haven't seen in several years now. Yes, I went there - I shall tug those heart strings for the purpose of making my characters look cool!^^

Anyway, thanks for reading this, consolidate everything here if you want, or merge this with an existing thread that's doing the same thing, if there is one.

Everyone else, good luck with your requests~!^^

Yours truly,

Shunaia

1 hour ago, Kezzie said:

Great idea! I would love to see Superfan, Master Class, or Red Rose. Please, please, please.

I would love for Superfan to come back too!^^ I opened over 300 rng boxes and only got one, on my main. I'd like it for alts too. ♡

6 minutes ago, Shunaia said:

I would love for Superfan to come back too!^^ I opened over 300 rng boxes and only got one, on my main. I'd like it for alts too. ♡

I'm not sure how many boxes I opened but didn't even get one. :(

Yura hair because it's been sitting in wardrobe for a minute without being released, Chime, and Namsoyoo empress hair and outfit please. It would be nice if you guys could release more hair adornments period being sold separately from an outfit.

It's a little too early for Superfan since that was only what..1 trove ago? and people spent crazy amounts trying to get it so to put it out for like 499nc would be a giant giant slap and make those who trove for cosmetics just flat out not trove for them anymore-I know I wouldnt trove anymore after that. Of course it's ok to put Superfan back in eventually but just not idk 2 months later

The rest sound just fine though so I agree! My ideal returning items would be;

Business Casual - Released maybe 6 or 7 months ago, hasn't returned since it's release
Spiffy Shades - Released last summer. It's been a year now and they weren't tied to anything special or RNG related so isnt it time to bring them back yet?
Red Glasses - These were given out as a pvp contest prize at the beginning of BnS's release but it's been well over a year now and the previous pvp contest prizes have also been released for others to enjoy (Bamboo outfit, Boss Mode, etc). There's no reason for this to be gone forever

6 hours ago, Showta said:

It's a little too early for Superfan since that was only what..1 trove ago? and people spent crazy amounts trying to get it so to put it out for like 499nc would be a giant giant slap and make those who trove for cosmetics just flat out not trove for them anymore-I know I wouldnt trove anymore after that. Of course it's ok to put Superfan back in eventually but just not idk 2 months later

The rest sound just fine though so I agree! My ideal returning items would be;

Business Casual - Released maybe 6 or 7 months ago, hasn't returned since it's release
Spiffy Shades - Released last summer. It's been a year now and they weren't tied to anything special or RNG related so isnt it time to bring them back yet?
Red Glasses - These were given out as a pvp contest prize at the beginning of BnS's release but it's been well over a year now and the previous pvp contest prizes have also been released for others to enjoy (Bamboo outfit, Boss Mode, etc). There's no reason for this to be gone forever

Well, most of the "business" themed outfits have already made 2-3 appearances EACH, and the Superfine outfits was more than two months ago. Trove or not, I don't think it's too early to release something like that when certain event outfits have already come back so soon, like the Yuma Fei set, which was just released with the Golden Lotus chest. Granted, they DID announce that certain items from those milestones that we didn't reach would appear at "upcoming esports events", and they started with the Yuma Fei set like they said they would. This coming event will be a tournament held in Cologne, which you can currently buy tickets for, and they'll have giveaways for the Carnival sets, as well as a reappearance of that 1940's-themed outfit from the Golden Lotus chest. So no, I don't think it's too soon, especially when that outfit I just mentioned is coming back so soon.

I agree with the suggestion on "Red Glasses". The same goes for that dumb white horse head mask that was in past giveaways. I never got wind of it until it was long done and over with.

I have been for months and months reporting the gold sellers in Jadestone. I have reported over 100. I would like to see a incentive program set in place to entice more people to call out these scammers, and bots that frequent newbee area's, low dungeon lobbies, the pvp area's. Incentives such as free costumes, rare developer items, chest of crafting mats, the more you screen cap and report the more potential for reward.

3 hours ago, AriShadow2 said:

This is dumb...

You get so low price only because it is RANDOM.

If it will be NOT random, your costumes will cost not 499 NC, but 1199.

Please think before you post something.

That hasn't been the case, so far, with the "Today's Specials", so there's no harm in making requests. If you think that's dumb, that's fine. -But for those of us who are getting second chances at least SOME of the stuff we'd like, it's more of a gain than any loss.

Archived