Current market prices of the sealed versions:

RiR480p.jpg

2MTuTQz.jpg

+++

Current mailing costs of unsealed versions:

zqfqWvG.jpg

KXWZyFK.jpg

+++

No one would bother mailing their stocked flowers and skins to alts, since the costs are too expensives compared to just pick them from the market places.

Reduce mailing costs of these two items to 10s and 50s each would be sufficient. Also, reduce flower petals to 1s each.

I agree but its just plain stupid to charge to mail to an alt period what they really need to do is make an account bank option so I dont have to logout and in every toon just to find what i need to send to another toon on my account an account bank to hold account bound items would be nice they can still make money charging for bank slot expansion I just don't see the logic in not having account bank.

example I bought duelist pack and DL it to a toon i dont use now i have a choice pay hundreds in gold to mail stuff to a toon I might keep until i need the stuff on another toon then pay more gold to mail again or keep this alt i dont use as a bank toon which means i have to mail everything to it (paying gold ) then when i need it on a main or another alt pay more gold to mail it again lose lose. an account bank just make so much sense at least for me especially when i have 9 toons and really have not decided which one to main yet.

Archived