Jump to content
Forums

Community is salty some of them.


Recommended Posts

okay so there is so real brainless people who i really feel sorry for them because they trying to protect this game by any means. i see on the forum low AP people saying how the struggle with the game progress and people being so rude to them like " oh stop bitching about the slow progress .. whales deserve to have the best exp.. because they are putting money into the game.,start playing the game a game.." and yes i am a whale and i know the struggle that people feeling and i am not being an ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to them, in fact, i want help low gear people to bring good vibes to the game but people are literally stupid. because you decided to invest over thousands of real life money you feel like you own something to the game because you don't want to admit how much you have ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up really spending thousands on a game. even people with family and ones who have a good job i mean really investing so much for a game what about getting something nice for yourself in real life. so for the Salty people out there mind your own business because you make people hate it even more. instead of trying to make this game a better place. and let me tell you that my account worth thousands time more than any other whale there you can, believe it or not, i don't care but i am not being an ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to others.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Whales put down the F2Pers, while the F2Pers mock the whales. It's just a vicious cycle with idiots on both sides. How about we all respect the F2P for keeping the game alive by providing the player numbers to not make this game look like a graveyard, and let's all respect the whales for spending their hard-earned money to support the game to keep it going? There, now that wasn't so difficult.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Milennin said:

Whales put down the F2Pers, while the F2Pers mock the whales. It's just a vicious cycle with idiots on both sides. How about we all respect the F2P for keeping the game alive by providing the player numbers to not make this game look like a graveyard, and let's all respect the whales for spending their hard-earned money to support the game to keep it going? There, now that wasn't so difficult.

Because some F2P players get mad at whales for spending money on the game and become jealous of their gear while some whales become annoyed by how some F2P players are. It's never going to end on these forums sadly since it's basically a ritual now to automatically mock a whale if someone suspects/knows they are one and to put down a F2P player because of past experiences with others.

 

A situation of holding a grudge is strong with this forum community.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know about YOU but I laugh at idiots who will waste money on a mmo for gear when she/he be could do better things with it like buying a better house or something. People are fools, I don't care how much money you make it's a game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dad said:

I don't know about YOU but I laugh at idiots who will waste money on a mmo for gear when she/he be could do better things with it like buying a better house or something. People are fools, I don't care how much money you make it's a game.

But it their money. If bns is a hobby, and they want to spend money on that hobby, what's wrong with that? 

What you think is better might not be better for them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dad said:

I don't know about YOU but I laugh at idiots who will waste money on a mmo for gear when she/he be could do better things with it like buying a better house or something. People are fools, I don't care how much money you make it's a game.

That could be said for the same things you spend money on. Some people enjoy spending money playing something they like, can't judge them by that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooo yeah you can, And that's why I laugh. More so when she/he used money on gearing and still has 0 clue on what to do. Tell me what was the point again?

Edited by Dad
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Milennin said:

Whales put down the F2Pers, while the F2Pers mock the whales. It's just a vicious cycle with idiots on both sides. How about we all respect the F2P for keeping the game alive by providing the player numbers to not make this game look like a graveyard, and let's all respect the whales for spending their hard-earned money to support the game to keep it going? There, now that wasn't so difficult.

+1

 

2 hours ago, Zuzu said:

Because some F2P players get mad at whales for spending money on the game and become jealous of their gear while some whales become annoyed by how some F2P players are. It's never going to end on these forums sadly since it's basically a ritual now to automatically mock a whale if someone suspects/knows they are one and to put down a F2P player because of past experiences with others.

 

A situation of holding a grudge is strong with this forum community.

then how about to remove crimson legion and cerulean order factions and replace it with "whales and f2p" hmmm

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Dad said:

I don't know about YOU but I laugh at idiots who will waste money on a mmo for gear when she/he be could do better things with it like buying a better house or something. People are fools, I don't care how much money you make it's a game.

And what if people already own all the necessities they need? Not everyone feels the need for a bigger house or a shinier car, even if they have the money for it. The argument it's just a game makes no sense. People spend money on books, those are just books. People spend money on buying movie tickets, those are just movies. People spend money on going to a pub or restaurant, that's just luxury food/drinks. So tell me, why should people spending money on a game they like be called idiots?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I do not want to judge those f2p players. It is your choice to pay or not to pay for BNS. You can spend more time to gather gold instead of buying premium membership or gold.

 

For me, I really like BNS and I am willing to spend some reasonable $$$ on something I like. My character has full BT set which cost me like $800 in total in the last few months, mainly on bidding and upgrading. In my opinion, it is worth the money. Better gears, better gaming experience. Also, I spend some money on F10 for outfits to change the appearance once in a while. I am playing the game, not controlled by the game.

I've met some really awesome f2p players. It is fun to do dailies with them, because they geared up and know what to do. They spend like 8-10 hrs at least in game everyday.

 

But some of the f2p players could ruin my gaming experience. Why? Because they always want free carry and everything the boss drops for free. Two weeks ago, I met a few f2p rookies in Irontech Forge, which turned out a super trap run. They did not even know mechs and I had to teach them by typing. After 7 or 8 wiped-outs, we finally cleared the 2nd boss with group revival charm. I still remember one f2p would try to be killed by the boss asap so he or she did not need to do anything. Last week, in GI, I met a BM, f2p and low ap, who called me "gross leeches" and sent me other rude words. Because I did not let him have the treasure pouch for 1 copper. There are so much awful experience and I will not list all here.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The big problem between f2p players & whales is not the fact of spending money on the game.

The big problem between f2p players & whales is the fact that spending money on the game gives them tremendous advantage over f2p players in term of stats & power(6v6), materials farming (aka time: p2grind faster is p2win no matter how u look at it)) and content update.

 

 

Ask you why the fact to spend your money in the early months just for cosmetics when the game wasn't p2win wasn't a problem. And why it was one the main reason people quitted the game alongside the intensive farming required (and the bots & the lag & the bugs) when the game became obviously p2win.

Edited by Kyrrua
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lkx said:

But some of the f2p players could ruin my gaming experience. Why? Because they always want free carry and everything the boss drops for free. Two weeks ago, I met a few f2p rookies in Irontech Forge, which turned out a super trap run. They did not even know mechs and I had to teach them by typing. After 7 or 8 wiped-outs, we finally cleared the 2nd boss with group revival charm. I still remember one f2p would try to be killed by the boss asap so he or she did not need to do anything. Last week, in GI, I met a BM, f2p and low ap, who called me "gross leeches" and sent me other rude words. Because I did not let him have the treasure pouch for 1 copper. There are so much awful experience and I will not list all here.

 

I'm a bit of a whale myself but I have to admit that this is not only a f2p player problem but also the same thing with people that spend money on the game. I've come across people with higher BT gear than me that would cause party wipes because they feel they don't have to pay attention to any mechanics and try to quickly dps the boss down. Also just about 2 days ago, one refused to participate in killing the boss but then started bidding on the loot. So there are toxic players on both sides of the spectrum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lkx said:

Well, I do not want to judge those f2p players. It is your choice to pay or not to pay for BNS. You can spend more time to gather gold instead of buying premium membership or gold.

 

For me, I really like BNS and I am willing to spend some reasonable $$$ on something I like. My character has full BT set which cost me like $800 in total in the last few months, mainly on bidding and upgrading. In my opinion, it is worth the money. Better gears, better gaming experience. Also, I spend some money on F10 for outfits to change the appearance once in a while. I am playing the game, not controlled by the game.

I've met some really awesome f2p players. It is fun to do dailies with them, because they geared up and know what to do. They spend like 8-10 hrs at least in game everyday.

 

But some of the f2p players could ruin my gaming experience. Why? Because they always want free carry and everything the boss drops for free. Two weeks ago, I met a few f2p rookies in Irontech Forge, which turned out a super trap run. They did not even know mechs and I had to teach them by typing. After 7 or 8 wiped-outs, we finally cleared the 2nd boss with group revival charm. I still remember one f2p would try to be killed by the boss asap so he or she did not need to do anything. Last week, in GI, I met a BM, f2p and low ap, who called me "gross leeches" and sent me other rude words. Because I did not let him have the treasure pouch for 1 copper. There are so much awful experience and I will not list all here.

 

I run all daily challenges with 9 chars every day, so I run enough dungeons. And I need to say, f2p players without an idea of mechs are screwed, but that doesn't make them worse than some higher geared players. For once, I had horrible runs in every dungeon, even with very high geared players. And apart from that, the high geared ones (Raven 6+) are by FAR those who are leeching the most. At least for the dungeons where you can afk from the beginning, like CS, Gloomdross or Yeti.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's simple... f2p play more time to keep up... means instead of investing the time making money irl and saving it up for future, they spend  thier time in the game. 

 

Whales spend money in game to keep up and can play less in game... when also they can be save up for thier future...

 

In reality it realy does not matter... if you play a game you like you got your own choice.. spend more time in game or use that time to work or vice versa.

 

So both wahles and f2p share the same fortune in game after all...

 

 

 

Edited by Holybread
Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

I'm a bit of a whale myself but I have to admit that this is not only a f2p player problem but also the same thing with people that spend money on the game. I've come across people with higher BT gear than me that would cause party wipes because they feel they don't have to pay attention to any mechanics and try to quickly dps the boss down. Also just about 2 days ago, one refused to participate in killing the boss but then started bidding on the loot. So there are toxic players on both sides of the spectrum.

TBH, some geared-up players suck. I've seen hm13 1000+ sin who doesn't know how to do stealth in EC. But according to my experience, meeting someone like that is once in a blue moon. When new dungeons are released, I will watch instruction videos before I join a team. At least, I know what I should do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

I run all daily challenges with 9 chars every day, so I run enough dungeons. And I need to say, f2p players without an idea of mechs are screwed, but that doesn't make them worse than some higher geared players. For once, I had horrible runs in every dungeon, even with very high geared players. And apart from that, the high geared ones (Raven 6+) are by FAR those who are leeching the most. At least for the dungeons where you can afk from the beginning, like CS, Gloomdross or Yeti.

I had trap run once in a while. Normally, for me, it was often caused by some unready low geared rookies who always wants to do dungeons beyond their ability, especially in NS and IF. Most of geared-up players know what to do, except those who bought their account and really slow learners who need 30+ runs to learn the mechs.

 

I will never afk on purpose and rely on others doing everything in a dungeon, even in Gloom. BTW, I have Raven 6 and I would like to know why you think high geared ones are leeching the most. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...