Stuck at 'Fate of aransu chapter 5 reunions and regrets'

Axil311

3 hours ago, Axil311 said:

well.. I guess in order to complete the quest line, you have to do Temple of Eluvium...

I'm at MH 10 and not even close to hitting 950 AP.

time to say goodbye I guess

a lot of people are stuck there.... and ... well... I'm over 950ap and at this time I don't see myself killing the last boss soon.

You are a bit noobish if you think that the end game content is easy to beat.

I'm guessing you don't even have BT yet with a raven or something were that's a minimum to even step inside that dungeon .. so..  yeah.

Bye bye... I'm sure you won't be missed ^_^

4 hours ago, Axil311 said:

well.. I guess in order to complete the quest line, you have to do Temple of Eluvium...

oh really? you need to do skybreak spire first. then make a group to do that. you cant do temple of evelium now. because it requies a very high gear.

9 hours ago, Axil311 said:

No one actually can finish that quest as far as I know of as we are missing the boss for clearing the chapter 5. They stated in their stream (and maybe even in patch notes) that only Chapter 4 will be available now.

• 2 months later...

Yeah no idea why they would have this instance for the quest line. My GF and I are stuck at this point and I have tried forming a group or looking for a group being formed and NO ONE is EVER doing this instance. It's just seems to be impossible to progress in the quest line and both of us would love to see what is next for the story line.
I think what is needed is to add this instance to the weekly challenge or NO ONE IS EVER GOING TO FINISH THE QUEST.

People here never cease to amaze me haha. "I can't finish a quest! Oh well time to quit" let's say you could finish that quest, then what? You'd quit the game? you get quests daily here, we call them dailies. Do them and if by some miracle you'll ever be able to get that point when you can run endgame content then you'll be able to finish that quest and then quit the game because apparently that's all there is to this game... 

@Drakor You won't get it done any time soon and they will never put it in the weekly challenge.  The orange quests aren't part of the main story.  They're side stories that unlock the end game raids.  Lots of ppl do this instance every week but you don't see people advertising groups for it because they are all static groups all from the same clan or alliance.  It takes brand new groups days of progression to get to the point where they're even clearing the first boss and you'll need everyone in your raid geared up enough to do at least 150k sustained DPS to beat the final boss.  In short it's an optional side quest for hard core end game raiders.

35 minutes ago, Dark Falz said:

You won't get it done any time soon and they will never put it in the weekly challenge.  The orange quests aren't part of the main story.  They're side stories that unlock the end game raids.  Lots of ppl do this instance every week but you don't see people advertising groups for it because they are all static groups all from the same clan or alliance.  It takes brand new groups days of progression to get to the point where they're even clearing the first boss and you'll need everyone in your raid geared up enough to do at least 150k sustained DPS to beat the final boss.  In short it's an optional side quest for hard core end game raiders.

Okay? Did I say they will be the part of weekly challenge? I know what orange quests are. I told OP to do daily challenges and if he ever will be geared enough to do endgame raid, he can finish that quest he's so bothered about. But anyway thanks for the effort, I guess...

49 minutes ago, Beleth said:

Okay? Did I say they will be the part of weekly challenge? I know what orange quests are. I told OP to do daily challenges and if he ever will be geared enough to do endgame raid, he can finish that quest he's so bothered about. But anyway thanks for the effort, I guess...

Meant to quote @Drakor the poster above you but must have tapped the wrong post.  That was meant for him.

Archived