Get rid of the silverfrost quartz material please!!!

iokunn

This is the main reason why everything is expensive now, since there are only 2 servers and only a few places to farm the rock with more than an hour spawn + all of them full of bots. Updating materials like Premium Kaolin Refiner and STS are just hard to get even for old players. 

I think this old crafting system needs to be revamp /tired.

12 minutes ago, iokunn said:

This is the main reason why everything is expensive now, since there are only 2 servers and only a few places to farm the rock with more than an hour spawn + all of them full of bots. Updating materials like Premium Kaolin Refiner and STS are just hard to get even for old players. 

Can't be helped.   They merged servers because it was hard to queue up raids / dungeons because of low population in some servers. 

Asking for a revamp of crafting system is reasonable, but you may not see a reply from the programmers for months.

So what do you do?  Simply just take a break from this game and don't bother playing it, come back when prices are low enough to buy the stones.  It's not your fault this game is ridden with bots and elevated gold prices, leading to endless grind just to gain a high AP score.

1 hour ago, Bastorix said:

Can't be helped.

In the past they've made more quartz come per time you dig them.

They have a level 55 crafting update which I think removes the need of the old quartz digging. You just have to wait for level 55 stuff.

1 hour ago, Bastorix said:

Asking for a revamp of crafting system is reasonable, but you may not see a reply from the programmers for months.

Already exists for a long time we just don't have it yet. It's just a matter of time till we get it and then quartz goes poof.

6 hours ago, iokunn said:

No what they should do. Do what wow did finally with there maining its shared via everyone if someone mine's it still there for u to grather ur self ....

BUT WHY WOULD THEY CARE AS THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT MAKING US PULL OUT CARD OUT AN BUY NCOIN AN BUYING IN GAME GOLD OR PAYING FOR TROVE  an thy basic stop careing about there non payer right @Liinxy   blade an soul if u care  u would listen to us

4 hours ago, Cor said:

Already exists for a long time we just don't have it yet. It's just a matter of time till we get it and then quartz goes poof.

i trying find out that info u know were i can find it kr web sucks at trying find things out which i dont read kr so make it hard?

9 minutes ago, Twinmage said:

No what they should do. Do what wow did finally with there maining its shared via everyone if someone mine's it still there for u to grather ur self ....

BUT WHY WOULD THEY CARE AS THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT MAKING US PULL OUT CARD OUT AN BUY NCOIN AN BUYING IN GAME GOLD OR PAYING FOR TROVE  an thy basic stop careing about there non payer right @Liinxy   blade an soul if u care  u would listen to us

Stop speaking for a whole community.

___

Crafting rewamp comes with lvl 55.

Archived