Silverfrost transformation stone up 60% in cost

JonJonPoPongZ

It is patch hype since due to the fact that the price has been going up ever since the official announcement of needing more transformation stones for the new Oil upgrade system. Now that the patch is actually here people are rush buying the stones so of course the price is going to skyrocket even more.

Though if the prices indeed stay this price or go higher then yes it's not patch hype.

15 minutes ago, JonJonPoPongZ said:

Its not patch hype, its a crazy increase in demand with a shrinking amount of supply due to numerous conditions.

Yep the materials required to craft transformation stones are harder to obtain since the server merger with the bots controlling the price of the silver frost quartz and SSP being a nightmare from what i've heard. The restricted zen beans to only winning in the arena so you have to be good at pvp unless you stay inthe lower ranks to get zen beans for SS.. or good at 6 v 6. 

4 hours ago, JonJonPoPongZ said:

The prices are now OVER 70% higher.... NCsoft needs to step in and fix this.Screenshot_170816_011.jpg

What do you mean "NCsoft needs to step in and fix this."? Maybe instead of demanding a fix, you should suggest something first? Lets just say things will settle down once the new crafting system comes in. When will that happen idk but the thing is, it will happen sooner or later. After that they will be dirt cheap to craft and the price wount be that high.

The prices are now OVER 70% higher.... NCsoft needs to step in and fix this.Screenshot_170816_011.jpg

Am i missing something here or what?  This players has over 2k in G and pretty sure has the time and effort to farm more G if he wants to. Just buy the damn things and stop complaining.  Let me worry about the price of the stones and finding time to farm more G so i can afford 1.

Step in ?

For what ?  did you even look at the price of materials ?

The Soulstones price's gone up to an insane price.. that's why... if you don't feel like farming ... they cost at around 60 gold to buy ! even more !  Now add the other mats, if you are looking to buy them all to make them from 0... you will almost loose money.

Don't be a special snowflake and just buy them or make them yourself.... it only takes 24hours to get 10... hahahahaha.

I have over 21,000 gold, I also however need over 1300 of these things to max my soul (more if your soul isn't at the old max), which at 17 gold each is 22,100 gold right now. I also still need evolved stones which went up in price and all the other materials...

Fix this shit.

The major issue it that they increased the demand while significantly cutting back on the supply.  Since the server merge there is a lot less silverforst quartz and soulstone that can be farmed in a reasonable amount of time.  Most of the mobs in SSP are being killed within 5 sec and there is a finite amount of prestige that can go around.  Same type of thing with the quartz where it is becoming difficult a normal node.  The bots camping the rich nodes are also putting less in the market which combined with a sharp increase in demand will inflate prices.  With gold being much more farmable than it was 6 months ago you would expect a natural growth in price but the recent rise may be sustained and has probably not even spiked yet.  

As far as "fixing" this the only things that I think they could do to help stabilize the prices would be to try and make the resources more farmable.  The only things that come to mind for this would be increasing the amount of prestige and HP that SSP mobs have while decreasing the respawn timer on quartz nodes.  

15 hours ago, JonJonPoPongZ said:

I have over 21,000 gold, I also however need over 1300 of these things to max my soul (more if your soul isn't at the old max), which at 17 gold each is 22,100 gold right now. I also still need evolved stones which went up in price and all the other materials...

Fix this shit.

Fix it ?  It won't be fixed as long as the materials cost so much.

You are asking for people to actually loose money so you can get them cheaper...  so no.. as a person that can make them and as a person that will loose 24h just to make them.. I honestly say I wanted them to be more expensive long ago since if you buy most of the materials you more or less get nothing out of it.

So.. grow up.. man up. and if you want something fixed... ask for the mats to be cheaper first... and you will see the price drop real fast.

Archived