Warlock Invisible DragonCells

SayhaSeer

I've tested this change. I am not able to cast more than 2 dragoncalls because they reach target faster and reset is applied just before i reset it with RMB and F. Yet another nerf and you guys are making Ice Warlock totally unplayable. Meanwhile shadow: damage increase from raven, damage increase from bracelet. I can't allow myself to switch for shadow right now since I have all badges and ice accessories for ice warlock.

9 minutes ago, Avenstor said:

I've tested this change. I am not able to cast more than 2 dragoncalls because they reach target faster and reset is applied just before i reset it with RMB and F. Yet another nerf and you guys are making Ice Warlock totally unplayable. Meanwhile shadow: damage increase from raven, damage increase from bracelet. I can't allow myself to switch for shadow right now since I have all badges and ice accessories for ice warlock.

Well it's not nerf, since I feel dmg increase by a lot, but this animation thing is soo weird. you click animation and you see nothing apart from dmg pops up :D. or sometimes you see when dc is fallling after couple of seconds when you press it. I hope they fix it. it's just so weird to play it now as ice.

I just tested it, the problem is the animation is been removed and cause the refresh ice dragon lost animation but it will come out after 2.5s. BUT! if you launch another ice dragon after launch refresh one, it only comes out one dragon.  So, nc plz fix it

11 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

Well it's not nerf, since I feel dmg increase by a lot, but this animation thing is soo weird. you click animation and you see nothing apart from dmg pops up :D. or sometimes you see when dc is fallling after couple of seconds when you press it. I hope they fix it. it's just so weird to play it now as ice.

How can you feel dmg increase if this change basically makes your magnum soul badge useless? Back with 2.5sec i was able to cast dragoncall and refresh cd and cast 1 more before 1st one hits the target. Now I am not able to do this since 1.5 sec is not enough to refresh dragoncall. So instead I am able to cast up to 2 dragoncalls at once, down from 3 (rarely 4).

1 minute ago, Avenstor said:

How can you feel dmg increase if this change basically makes your magnum soul badge useless? Back with 2.5sec i was able to cast dragoncall and refresh cd and cast 1 more before 1st one hits the target. Now I am not able to do this since 1.5 sec is not enough to refresh dragoncall. So instead I am able to cast up to 2 dragoncalls at once, down from 3 (rarely 4).

Well I went Hard Mode Dungeon, and I see my dmg on meter increased by alot on dps. where before I couldn't even reach those numbers. so that's why I'm saying. but animation is plain bad right now. it's confusing

2 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

Well I went Hard Mode Dungeon, and I see my dmg on meter increased by alot on dps. where before I couldn't even reach those numbers. so that's why I'm saying. but animation is plain bad right now. it's confusing

thats a lie.

1 minute ago, Avenstor said:

@SayhaSeerSo what numbers are you talkin about right now? Before patch and after please.

Before I could go 150k now I went to 180k. in 2 HM dungeons I tried. I need to test more. but it's already a higher burst then it was before. without any changes on gear.

So for me it doesn't feel like nerf. but animations needs a fix

4 minutes ago, Ahrizx said:

thats a lie.

Go Try your self....

Archived