Dark Origins and the changes it has brought~

Takemikazuchi

As the title suggests. I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on the recent changes and what you honestly think about them. 

Personally, my favorite changes will be marked with a smile c3474161a772ae51cd23e4d6db61160c.gif(meaning very happy) 

So, please join up for a healthy and productive debate, oh and keep civilized~

All the best,

HJT

The new stuff~

New Content

Act 7 Chapter 12 and 13 are now available.

After completing Act 7 Chapter 13, you can now access The Fate of the Aransu questline.

Ebondrake Lair, a 6-member Heroic dungeon with Normal and Hard modes, is now available after completing Chapter 4 of The Fate of the Aransu questline.

The Temple of Eluvium, a 24-member raid dungeon with a weekly lockout, is now available after completing Chapter 4 of The Fate of the Aransu questline.

Only the Asura and Great Thrall boss encounters are available at this time. The final boss encounter with Hive Queen will be added at a later date.

Scion's Keep, a 24-member raid dungeon with a weekly lockout, is now available after completing the Divide and Conquer side quest.

Nebula Stone Showdown Event

The Nebula Stone Showdown event is now available and will run from August 16 through September 13.

Test your skills and complete daily quests in 1v1 Duel Arena and 3v3 Tag Match to earn Dueler’s Medallion event tokens.

Additionally, complete Daily Challenge and Weekly Challenge to earn Devoted Hero Chests, which contain 1-3 Dueler’s Medallion as well as a chance for valuable rewards.

Dueler’s Medallions can also be purchased from the Hongmoon Store at a limit of 2 per day per account for 1 NCoin.

Dueler’s Medallions can be exchanged for rewards via the Event tab in Dragon Express, including but not limited to:

Steel Heart outfit

Auric Nebula Stone

Cardinal Nebula Stone

Sacred Oil

Xanos Disc

Forging Orb

Hongmoon Pentagonal Ruby

Hongmoon Pentagonal Sapphire

Auric Nebula Stones can be used in place of Heroic weapon offerings to discount weapon upgrade costs for Seraph and Dawnforged weapons.

Cardinal Nebula Stones can be used in place of Heroic weapon offerings to discount weapon upgrade costs for Baleful and Riftwalk weapons.

General c3474161a772ae51cd23e4d6db61160c.gif

Boss encounters in Skybreak Spire have been re-tuned to reduce the overall difficulty of the raid.

The number of quests required to receive the Daily Challenge Reward has been reduced to 3, down from 4.  There are still 6 quests available to choose from.

The content included and rewards provided from Daily Challenge have been updated.

The transmutation recipe for Sealed Sacred Oil has been updated to require less Evolved Stones.

Skills

Assassin

General

Dark Strike, Lightning Crash (Shadow), and Lightning Rod (Lightning Move 1) now deal area of effect damage.

Fixed issues with various effects being applied even when not successfully landing a critical hit with a large amount of skills.

The effect of Eternity Soul Badge now recovers 2 Focus on a successful Heart Stab instead of enabling Dark Strike successfully landing a critical hit with Heart Stab

Mist Slash (LMB)

Hongmoon Mist Slash (Shadow Move 1) now recovers 2 additional Focus upon a successful critical hit and no longer enables Dark Strike on critical hit.

Dark Strike (F)

Dark Strike (Move 1) now requires a successful hit with Heart Stab or Venom Pierce instead of a critical hit.

Stealth (Tab)

Fixed an issue where the character would sometimes move backwards

Fixed an issue where Stealth would not be available while affected by certain statuses.

Fixed an issue where the Flash Landmine animation would sometimes not play while in Stealth.

Shunpo (E)

The tooltip for Shunpo has been clarified to state that it resists damage and status effects for 1 second on use.

Blade Dancer

General

Awakened Lightning Flash, Awakened Sunder, and Awakened Thundering Typhoon are now available during Soulburn.

Thunder Slash / Skyward Slash (X)

Thunder Slash (Move 1) and Skyward Slash (Move 1) now have a cooldown of 15 seconds, down from 18.

Blade Master c3474161a772ae51cd23e4d6db61160c.gif

General

Five Point Strike (3), Dual Strike (C), and Sundering Sword (Z) are now displayed on the cooldown bar.

Adjusted the visual position of Swords equipped by Yun when out of combat.

Breeze (LMB)

Fixed an issue where Breeze (Move 1) would sometimes apply item effects twice.

Blade Echo (LMB)

Blade Echo is now available on a successful hit with Raid.

Blade Echo (Flame) now grants Conflagration for 2 seconds on hit.

Blade Echo (Lightning) grants Fulmination for 4 seconds on hit.

Flicker (LMB)

Flicker (Flame Move 1) now absorbs 2% of damage dealt as HP, down from 4%.

Dragontongue (RMB)

Dragontongue now absorbs 2% of damage dealt as HP, up from 1%.

Honed Slash (RMB)

Honed Slash now decreases the cooldown of Blade Echo by 1 second instead of Flash Step.

Conflagration Flash (F)

Conflagration Flash now has a reduced delay after use.

Lunar Slash (Tab)

Fixed an issue where Lunar Slash would sometimes not grant Conflagration on use.

Rush (2)

Rush (Move 2) can no longer be used as a joint attack.

Five Point Strike (3)

Cyclone (LMB) can now be cast immediately upon resist with Five Point Strike (Move 1).

Cyclone (LMB) is now available for a longer period of time upon resist with Five Point Strike (Move 1).

Lightning Draw / Searing Slash (4)

Fixed an issue where Hongmoon Lightning Draw and Hongmoon Searing Slash would sometimes not work while 8m away from the target in Draw Stance.

Boot (X)

Boot (Move 2) now applies 2 Stun Joint Attacks.

Boot can now be used in Draw Stance.

Phoenix Wing / Blade Call (V)

Flock of Blades now lasts for 14 seconds, up from from 12 seconds.

Fixed an issue where Phoenix Wing and Blade Call would heal the user for 5% HP on hit.

Flash Step (V)

Flash Step now has no skill requirements.

Flash Step can now be used up to 3 times consecutively on hit instead of requiring a critical hit.

Destroyer

General

The skill priority for the F hotkey is now Mighty Cleave, Knee, then Grab.

Alluvion Soul Badge now activates upon using Emberstomp instead of on hit with Emberstomp.

Awakened Wrath is no longer available and Wrath is available during Soulburn.

Awakened Mighty Cleave and Awakened Galeforce are now available during Soulburn.

Ram (2)

Ram (Move 1) now applies 2 Stun Joint Attacks.

Long Division (4)

Long Division has been moved to the 4 hotkey from the F hotkey.

Knee (F)

Knee (Move 1) no longer needs a critical hit as a skill requirement.

Iron Plating (V)

Iron Plating has been moved to the V hotkey from the F hotkey.

Iron Plating (Move 2) now recovers 20% HP, down from 30%.

Iron Plating (Move 2) has had its cooldown increased to 36 seconds, up from 24 seconds.

Fixed an issue where Iron Plating was not being applied to party members affected by Airborne

Fixed an issue where the Increased Movement Speed and Damage Reduction effects of Iron Plating were not being removed at the correct time upon the skill ending

Typhoon (Q)

Typhoon (Move 3) now applies Knockdown for 2 seconds after the 11m Knockback.

Leap Back (S+S)

Leap Back now resists damage and status effects for a slightly longer time.

Force Master

GeneralFixed issues with various effects being applied even when not successfully hitting with the following skills:

Mystic Fire

Blazing Beam

Short Fuse

Dragonfrost

Dragonblaze

Frost Tornado

Inferno

Cold Snap

Force Blast

Glacial Beam / Awakened Glacial Beam

Dragonchar / Awakened Dragonchar

Impact

Inferno (X)

Fixed an issue where Inferno (Move 2) would not grant Flame Orbs on critical hit.

Kung Fu Master

General

Focused Fighting Spirit has been removed.

Swift Strike (2)

Hongmoon Swift Strike (Move 1) now absorbs 6% of damage dealt as HP, down from 10%.

Cyclone Kick (F)

Cyclone Kick now absorbs 2% of damage dealt as HP.

Fighting Spirit (Tab)

Fighting Spirit now refreshes the cooldown of Comet Strike (Move 1 and Move 3) every second for 10 seconds.

Fighting Spirit now grants additional damage equal to 200% of AP to Tiger Strike and Cyclone Kick for 10 seconds.

Rising Dragon (Z)

Rising Dragon (Move 2) now applies 2 Stun Joint Attacks.

Awakened Searing Palm (X)

Awakened Searing Palm now increases the damage of Tiger Strike, Cyclone Kick, and Searing Palm while Awakened Unleashed Flow Stage 4 is active.

Tremor (V)

Tremor (Move 1) now cannot be used as a joint attack.

Soul Fighter

General

Lightning Fist (2) and Leg Sweep (4) now share global cooldowns

Straight Jab (LMB)

Straight Jab (Frost Move 1) now deals Frost damage.

The additional damage from Straight Jab (Move 1) hitting the enemy from behind has been moved to the base skill.

Right Punch (RMB)

The additional damage and energy gained from Right Punch hitting the enemy from behind has been moved to the base skill.

Hongmoon Right Punch (Move 1) now stacks 2 Energy on hit.

Cobalt Punch (RMB)

The additional damage from Cobalt Punch (Move 1) and Hongmoon Cobalt Punch (Move 1) hitting the enemy from behind has been moved to the base skill.

Awakened Cobalt Punch (RMB)

Awakened Cobalt Punch now decreases the cooldown of Iron Shoulder by 3 seconds on hit.

Awakened Cobalt Punch now increases Chi Level by 2 on hit, up from 1.

Snowball (RMB)

Snowball now stacks 2 Energy when hitting enemies within the area of effect of Burning Tundra

Kingfist (V)

Kingfist (Move 1) now deals additional Earth damage on critical hit.

Howling Blast (F)

Howling Blast (Move 2) now deals area of effect damage.

Breaking Claw (F)

The additional damage from Breaking Claw hitting the enemy from behind has been moved to the base skill.

Windstorm (F)

Fixed an issue where Windstorm would sometimes not re-apply Airborne.

Burning Tundra (V)

Burning Tunda now has a cooldown of 36 seconds, down from 45 seconds.

Summoner

Moonfall (1)

Moonfall has been moved from the F hotkey to the 1 hotkey.

Moonfall now applies Weed Whack upon hit.

Vine Whip / Thorn Strike (2)

Vine Whip (Move 1) and Thorn Strike (Move 1) now have a vertical hitbox of 16m, up from 10m.

Enhanced Seed Shroud (4)

Enhanced Seed Shroud has been moved from the F hotkey to the 4 hotkey.

Enhanced Seed Shroud can no longer be used immediately after Seed Shroud.

Enhanced Seed Shroud can now be used for a short period after Seed Shroud ends.

Fixed an issue where Enhanced Seed Shroud would sometimes fail to cast.

Farewell (F)

Familiar can no longer be affected by Knockback while casting Farewell.

Huzzah (Z)

Huzzah (Move 2) now heals the Familiar for 20% of its health, up from 10%.

Hammer Spin (C)

Fixed an issue where Hammer Spin could not be used in rare occasions.

Hammer Spin now has an updated icon when the Familiar is affected by Grab, Phantom Grip, Stun, or Daze.

Strike (C)

Strike can no longer be used on targets affected by Airborne.

Beckon (E)

Beckon now has an updated icon when the skill is on cooldown.

Lunge (Tab)

Lunge now has a cooldown of 36 seconds, down from 45 seconds. This cooldown can be reduced by 6 seconds upon hit with Play Time.

Roundabout

Roundabout now also heals the Familiar for 10% of its health.

Warlockc3474161a772ae51cd23e4d6db61160c.gif

Circle of Wrath

Circle of Wrath now increases Attack Power by 5%, up from 3%.

Circle of Wrath now has a cooldown of 10 seconds, down from 18 seconds.

Hallowed Ground

Hallowed Ground now has a cooldown of 10 seconds, down from 18 seconds.

Dragoncall (4)

Dragoncall (Move 1) now has a cast time of 1.5 seconds, down from 2.5 seconds.

Rupture (F)

Fixed an issue where Rupture (Frost) would reduce the cooldown of Dragoncall without a successful hit.

Tether Blade (X)

Tether Blade (Move 1) now applies 2 Knockdown Joint Attacks.

Tether Blade (Move 2) now applies 2 Daze Joint Attacks.

Wingstorm (V)

Wingstorm (Frost Move 1) now absorbs 50% of damage dealt as HP.

Equipment

Skill damage bonuses granted by Raven Weapons has been increased for the following classes, specs, and skills:

Assassin (Shadow) - Heart Stab

Destroyer (Earth) - Cleave and Mighty Cleave

Force Master (Flame) - Awakened Dragonchar, and Blazing Beam

Force Master (Frost) - Glacial Beam and Dragonwhorl

Warlock (Shadow) - Dragon Helix

Skill damage bonuses granted by Legendary Bracelets has been increased for the following classes, specs, and skills:Tiger Bracelet

Warlock (Shadow) - Dragon Helix

Kung Fu Master (Wind) - Comet Strike

Kung Fu Master (Flame) - Comet Strike

Assassin (Shadow) - Dark Strike

Divine Dragon Bracelet

Destroyer (Shadow) - Galeforce

The effect of Divine Dragon Bracelet for Soul Fighter now grants 240%/320%/400%/800% additional Attack Power damage for Kingfist during Golden Dragon, down from 300%/400%/500%/1000%.

The 8 piece set bonus for Assassin's Virulent Soul Shield now increases Dark Strike damage by 30%, up from 25%.

Kung Fu Master's Enigma Mystic Badge now grants a 600% additional Attack Power Bonus on Hellfire Kick after a successful Smite, up from 250%.

Kung Fu Master's Revelation Mystic Badge now recovers 3 Focus over 4 seconds when using Tiger Strike after a successful Smite, up from 3 seconds.

Riftwalk/Dawnforged Weapon Stage 6 can now be upgraded to Raven Weapon Stage 6.

New Legendary Mystic Badges can be obtained by trading in tokens acquired from Temple of Eluvium and Scion's Keep.

New Legendary Elemental Necklaces are now available from Temple of Eluvium and Scion's Keep.

Bug Fixes

Fixed an issue where Celestial Peach collecting achievements were not being granted correctly.

Fixed an issue where the Hat of Tidings and Gridiron Helmet adornments were not displaying correctly.

Fixed an issue where Volume 2 skillbooks from Bloodshade Harbor could not be listed on the Marketplace.

1030.gif

BEFORE

Gold x 5

Demon Spirit Stone x 1

Evolved Stone x 25

Elysian Orb x 10

Silverfrost Transformation Stone x 5

After

Gold x 15

Demon Spirit Stone x 1

Evolved Stone x 10

Silverfrost Transformation Stone x 10

Soulstone Crystal x 45

Moonstone Crystal x 10

Sacred Crystal x 45

Elysian Crystal x 10

Only two things bothers me.

Stupid warlock buff when its already broken.

Stupid Zulia outfit censor.

Anything else has no importance at all since I stopped caring about pve and my life has been better without it...

I am so disappointed that we waited and only got 2 chapters! Like wth I finished that so quick and now I'm bored again! (I am a bit of a story line player) and why has the Zulia outfit been censored? As far as I know we have never had censored outfits so why now? 

5 hours ago, Kyrrua said:

Only two things bothers me.

Stupid warlock buff when its already broken.

Stupid Zulia outfit censor.

Anything else has no importance at all since I stopped caring about pve and my life has been better without it...

Just lol to you about warlock buff.
Warlock got in the past very nerfed. so they now bring it back a bit.
A lot of classes can out play it, if you can't well learn to play warlock and learn its weaknesses. 

I'm not to happy about the changes to the sacred oil, to me it made it harder to obtain. The story was way to fast, and I'm not sure how long it will take me to get used to skills that were on the F key being changed.

Other than that as soon as I can do the new content stuff, which will be awhile I guess it's okay. :)

16 hours ago, nonistaicho said:

all i can say....again every class has been improved in a way or another, force master nothing - wth is wrong with this picture?

i dare you pvp with force masters against the gold/platinum players in game!

all FM's feel the same.... as a FM myself I feel robbed and pissed on, all the classes get something as a plus and all we get is a "general fix"  well.. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ it all. and what in the actual ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ is wrong with you people.

All the FM's in my clan ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about how shitty FM's are now in PVP...  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ it to hell and back it's shitty as hell...    FM's were once good when we had veil to fallow us and ice to root a shit lot better... now.. we get nuck'd harder and faster .. and FM's were supposed to be the nukers... think the GM's got hit in the head and mixed things up....  AND OFC cats got buffed  and cancer spin is cancer spin... block is block.

We have another bad point  

@ Lightning BM  - Just a little tweaking

@ Fire BM - More power up 

End result, still frustrating. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blade Master 

General

Five Point Strike (3), Dual Strike (C), and Sundering Sword (Z) are now displayed on the cooldown bar.

Adjusted the visual position of Swords equipped by Yun when out of combat.

Breeze (LMB)

Fixed an issue where Breeze (Move 1) would sometimes apply item effects twice.

Blade Echo (LMB)

Blade Echo is now available on a successful hit with Raid. 07.gif New buff

Blade Echo (Flame) now grants Conflagration for 2 seconds on hit. 07.gif New buff

Blade Echo (Lightning) grants Fulmination for 4 seconds on hit.

Flicker (LMB)

Flicker (Flame Move 1) now absorbs 2% of damage dealt as HP, down from 4%. 0625.gif.fd385afa2999d6ea026cc7a94e5c2fc Nerf

Dragontongue (RMB) 

Dragontongue now absorbs 2% of damage dealt as HP, up from 1%. 0625.gif.fd385afa2999d6ea026cc7a94e5c2fc POWER UP

Honed Slash (RMB)

Honed Slash now decreases the cooldown of Blade Echo by 1 second instead of Flash Step.

Conflagration Flash (F)

Conflagration Flash now has a reduced delay after use. 0625.gif.fd385afa2999d6ea026cc7a94e5c2fc POWER UP

Lunar Slash (Tab)

Fixed an issue where Lunar Slash would sometimes not grant Conflagration on use.

Rush (2)

Rush (Move 2) can no longer be used as a joint attack.

Five Point Strike (3)

Cyclone (LMB) can now be cast immediately upon resist with Five Point Strike (Move 1).

Cyclone (LMB) is now available for a longer period of time upon resist with Five Point Strike (Move 1).

Lightning Draw / Searing Slash (4)

Fixed an issue where Hongmoon Lightning Draw and Hongmoon Searing Slash would sometimes not work while 8m away from the target in Draw Stance.

Boot (X)

Boot (Move 2) now applies 2 Stun Joint Attacks.

Boot can now be used in Draw Stance.

Phoenix Wing / Blade Call (V)

Flock of Blades now lasts for 14 seconds, up from from 12 seconds. 0625.gif.fd385afa2999d6ea026cc7a94e5c2fc POWER UP

Fixed an issue where Phoenix Wing and Blade Call would heal the user for 5% HP on hit. 

Flash Step (V)

Flash Step now has no skill requirements.

Flash Step can now be used up to 3 times consecutively on hit instead of requiring a critical hit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Conclusion, the fire BM gets more & the lightning bm get less, yet again, and don't get me started on the Korean version, the lightning BM there isn't nerfed as it is here.d67cf1f1fe51adacdd962d8d19fd706a.gif

Can we actually make lightning bm playable? 

Pretty please~

2 hours ago, Alkaa said:

all FM's feel the same.... as a FM myself I feel robbed and pissed on, all the classes get something as a plus and all we get is a "general fix"  well.. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ it all. and what in the actual ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ is wrong with you people.

All the FM's in my clan ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about how shitty FM's are now in PVP...  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ it to hell and back it's shitty as hell...    FM's were once good when we had veil to fallow us and ice to root a shit lot better... now.. we get nuck'd harder and faster .. and FM's were supposed to be the nukers... think the GM's got hit in the head and mixed things up....  AND OFC cats got buffed  and cancer spin is cancer spin... block is block.

Fm is really strong in pvp right now even KR pro players rated fm second strongest class after warlock right now. 

31 minutes ago, Suna said:

31 minutes ago, Suna said:

Fm is really strong in pvp right now even KR pro players rated fm second strongest class after warlock right now. 

You do understand that they are far ahead of us and this was done based on 20 people ?  Not even talking about on the fact you decided to give us one of the best MAIN  FM's players ... well he was a main back then no idea what he is now.

Go to a main Assassin and tell me what he says about his class and whos the best.

What you shared is nothing close to "official" and I'm talking about pubs here were 90% of the community has a hard time to understand how to play there own class and that is were the real balance comes in to effect.

So no... FM's are not strong, were he stated the "buff" is in Q and E ...  really ? that's a buff ? indeed it helps... but against some classes that have charge or stupid jumps.. it's 0.

So.. no.. try again.

50 minutes ago, Alkaa said:

You do understand that they are far ahead of us and this was done based on 20 people ?  Not even talking about on the fact you decided to give us one of the best MAIN  FM's players ... well he was a main back then no idea what he is now.

Go to a main Assassin and tell me what he says about his class and whos the best.

What you shared is nothing close to "official" and I'm talking about pubs here were 90% of the community has a hard time to understand how to play there own class and that is were the real balance comes in to effect.

So no... FM's are not strong, were he stated the "buff" is in Q and E ...  really ? that's a buff ? indeed it helps... but against some classes that have charge or stupid jumps.. it's 0.

So.. no.. try again.

Far ahead of us? We already get q/e changes and force blast cd reduction pretty long time ago that make fm strong like he mentioned.

You have to be careful & take into account some differences.

The list jae did just point out that a FM mastered by top pro players is a strong class.

Plot twist, we always knew that anyway buff or not.

Which means that FM is not a strong classs overall for any player regarding his skils, whereas warlock is just clearly no brain no matter what your skills are.

Fm - highest learning curve - hard to master -> Strong only when mastered.

Wl - Easy to learn - easy to master -> Strong whatever your skills are.

Sum - Very easy to learn - easy to master -> Strong but a bit less cuz simple class.

Etc...

So yeah people say fm op etc but theres is like 2 or 3 good fm at the top and the rest still doesn't master the class yet and are far behind.

And if FM was so so strong for the average player we would have seen wayyy more FM in invitationals tournaments but so far there was just only one fm who was Intro and who got rekt pretty badly.

Now I'm sure if u make a poll of the average players of the community the thing will be different except that wl and summoner & bd will be at the top and people will be like

"oh I heard FM is quite strong yeah... but honestly even if I'm a average+ or low player I destroy every FM tag its freewin so I dunno why people say they are strong"

8 hours ago, Alkaa said:

So.. no.. try again.

If you think the game has to be balanced around random pleps that cant play the game thats YOUR oppinion. Considering there are also tournaments in bns it would be while maybe ok for a lot of the player base *REALLY* shitty for everything competitive. Sure, competitive players also sometimes rage about classes that 'play by themselves'. But they also aknowledge that some classes might beat those classes if played good enough, while the other class does not have the tools do combat that. So witch class is favored now? The one that stomps the noobs or the other one that wins when both are playing top notch?

Im sin main too and id tell you spin classes are the hardest to fight (for sins). Then fm and summ, but those are both doable. I struggle more against summ than i think i should. Then war. The rest is 'easy matchups'. Though thats not a balance statement, thats merely the sin matchups considering nothing else. What if bds the same bds i complain about complain about kfms? Are kfms op now? Asking a player about their specific matchup and balance are two completely independent things (at least partially)

On the warlock buff. Ive had a warlock ive done tags with yday complain that he can no longer use his 4 in aircombos. So.. if thats so the speed increase might not really matter in comparison. There where no notes on that.

They also changed other things, like you can actually resist boltstep now with x stealth resist and keep stealth. Also our tab escape is different i had a sin stay in strealth when i 'tech chased' his tab with boltstrike. But i still might have to test that further. Might have just been rng.

About the fm thing i wanted to write that before but my phones battery died.

Its not so much about q/e. Sure thats also good. But you also got a big damage buff as dual dragons are now actually useable. Ofc, you will say you need frost orb. What does frost orb matter when you can finish your opponent with that in an aircombo where you before could not. Also frost orbs run out at some point and sometimes you can wallbang players and just instantly get back a frost orb without them being able to tab. Nice mechanic btw. Players even make fun of it and call their chars something along the lines of 'wallbangislegal' and what not. You have two openings (daze and grap) that go threw block. Technically aerial ice thingy too. Two tab escapes. Two ice shields. Projectile block. And what is that argument that you can now no longer walk around with that.. a lot of fms choosed to play this one anyways, before the change (lower cd more heal). They just played the other one to play less scummy/stally i think. Youre also now able to use ss offensively and tab defensively. We have those buffs for a long time now and all fms did was complain that they can no longer pve threw bds resistance as easiely and thats why the class is trash now lul. Like other classes can just magically make it disappear. I can make bms block disappear, because it s*cks. Everything else is a 5 second stall to pretty much all classes. At least you can stall it out most of the time. What do we do against your ice? Sure, i can decoy or q. But you think if feels good to press decoy right next to it and be like "PLEASE press the button fm.." They press the button a lot actually, they really do.

+ You know the top EU players also made a spreadsheet where they voted about what class is the most op. We are a bit behind kr as you said, right? Yet, not warlock is at #1 but fm instead. Does not really mean fm is better or warlock, i dont think you can clearly say that. But pretty much everywhwere you see fm, warlock and sin as top classes with the ocassional des or bd been thrown in.

What are the last quests you can do? I have a "Wait until you find a way to Solak", so I'm guessing that will come at a later time? Also, I have Fate of the Aransu: Chapter 5: Reuninos and Regrets, which appears you can't complete unless you do the new 24 man raid?

Archived