Forums

Destroyer Skill Change, Nerf or Buff?

Ahifens

its a buff if you play shadow with riftwalk and dragon bracelet because you use more the 70% galeforce dmg from bt ss instead just wrath dmg.

try using enigma badge with dragon bracelet and see if you get more dps.

i did some testing and my dps is around the same as before but maybe earth/mainstream shadow build got nerfed. [there are two shadow builds]

however in PVP the dragon bracelet change is big buff.

Galeforce/Eradicate/Cleave stealth nerf aside: What do you guys think about that new F priority?

Personnally, I find it really cluncky as a Shadow Destro. Whenever I am required to Grab, Galeforce pops up and then Knee. Therefore, there are times where I cannot grab when I used to be able to grab every single time before that patch.

12 hours ago, Pyrocyborg said:

Galeforce/Eradicate/Cleave stealth nerf aside: What do you guys think about that new F priority?

Personnally, I find it really cluncky as a Shadow Destro. Whenever I am required to Grab, Galeforce pops up and then Knee. Therefore, there are times where I cannot grab when I used to be able to grab every single time before that patch.

....use the guard break knee bro(far right side version) idk y u would ever use the one to left side that way knee will only pop up as an option of an enemy blocks..(which 98% of mobs never do so ull b fine

Archived