Returning Player, need guidance and clan

ShadowSync

Hi guys,

I am returning player, the last time I play is around Shogun Lament update around 570atp as FM.

This week I just login and manage upgrade weapon to just until before baleful and now have 700+ atp.

Can someone help explain to me which heroic dungeon I should farm now? Or perhaps that 24man raid? I lost on what to do currently..

And I notice I can unlock several hongmoon skill without the achievement, is this normal?

Sorry for being very brief:

- Finish storyline for a lot of freebies.

- Midnight Skypetal Plains will be a good start for easy legendary soulshields

- Desolate Tomb, Ebondrake Citadel and Naryu Foundry can get you started on the first legendary accessories

- Doing daily challenge will likely provide you well with materials to progress your main weapon

- Once you feel on top of your game with these, check for things like Skybreak Spire, Naryu Sanctum and the new endgame. :)

On 16/8/2017 at 5:37 PM, Shuchin said:

Sorry for being very brief:

- Finish storyline for a lot of freebies.

- Midnight Skypetal Plains will be a good start for easy legendary soulshields

- Desolate Tomb, Ebondrake Citadel and Naryu Foundry can get you started on the first legendary accessories

- Doing daily challenge will likely provide you well with materials to progress your main weapon

- Once you feel on top of your game with these, check for things like Skybreak Spire, Naryu Sanctum and the new endgame. :)

Also, salvage your previous weapon,rush to baleful and up/Pinnacle accessories until you get your legendary ones from the dungeons mentioned above.

After you do that, put the new gems that are given to you for exchange of the old ones and last but not least press P and put your given Hongmoon Points into your Offence for more AP or Defence for more HP.

Archived