Please fix currency exchange

Aliloveaini

how can i get F10 special item if i can't even get some hongmoon coins. i've tried to sell my gold from yesterday and still not sold.

a lot of people only sell 3 or 4 gold. I put the same rate with them but my offer is on page 6 . It's ridiculous if I have to sell 3 gold each time.

As long as Daily Specials still exist and spam gems/outfits three times per week, currency exchange will never recover and always stuck at 1:3

The only way is either:

-Stop adding attractive items to Daily Specials so that currency exchange can recover. This, however, kill the purpose of Daily Specials in the first place, so might as well just shut it down.

Or:

-NCWest intervenes again (they do this once before to make it increases to 1:3 as minimum) and increases the rate to 1:4 or 1:5, and hard-set it so the rate will never fall.

For players, you can only adapt by accepting selling your gold at 1:3 and set 48-hours sales.

They need to do something, and quickly.

Right now it feels totally unrewarding to log in every day to earn gold, which you can't convert to buy anything shiny. I was actually relieved today to see no new costume on the specials, as I can't convert the gold I already have.

My suggestion would be to make certain items in the store directly available for gold, such as these daily costumes. It's basically about creating gold sinks so the exchange remains competitive.

1 hour ago, FrozenB said:

you guys should be happy that GM locked the rate down. If not, the rate would be even lower than what it is now.

It doesn't matter what the rate is, as it's pretty much impossible to sell gold right now. If they allowed it to go lower, it'd still be page after page of small quantities swamping the exchange.

Something's amiss. All these 1 to 10g sales aren't normal players selling gold to meet their game needs.

54 minutes ago, Grumpypants said:

It doesn't matter what the rate is, as it's pretty much impossible to sell gold right now. If they allowed it to go lower, it'd still be page after page of small quantities swamping the exchange.

Something's amiss. All these sales aren't normal players selling gold to meet their game needs.

At least with NA currency rate, it is still at 1:3. If there is no limit set by GM, it would be long below 1:1 ratio. Also, even at 1:3 ratio, you still save a bit depending on what you buy. Just using legendary elements/jewleries as example, you would save about 20-30 golds in total for a pack of 10 (You would spend 200 golds in dragon express, but in daily HM store, you would only spend 170-180g.)

I am pretty sure you can sell your golds at 1:3. If you sell your golds at higher rate, then of course it won't be sold easily. At least for me, it takes about 3-4 hours to sell my golds at 1:3.

I would rather have the limit at 1:3 than without limit because if there is without limit, all the daily HM store stuff will be Over-priced if you do the calculation. If you are costume collector, then it is another story.

The simplest, easiest and ALREDY IMPLEMENTED sollution to this problem is provide a few other means to acquire HMcoins.

Who haven't heard about Venture Tokens?! Well, I've heard, but playing since release and I only HEARD about Sparkling ones and got about 3 Brilliant ones.

So the only actual problem here is that NCsoft is too cheap to let free players play a free game :S

I was pondering the ocean of nickel-dime  1:3 listings and pondered how to side-step the long wait and possible fail of my sale buried 10 pages deep over time.

It occurred to me that if I was a big casher and needed some gold NAO!, I would use that "1000gold" filter thingy-do. 

So I listed 1000gold and it sold before I could finish up at the banker.  fyi, js, ymmv, hth, gl, 

ya I work hard and pile up my resources so I can bust a move when the time is right.

The problem is after server merge, NC soft have changed the way sorting the offers in F9, no one can see 100G offers at first page like before.

Pls Ncsoft, can you change F9 back like before server merge, when the first page is not full of 3-4G gold offers? :S 

I remember when conversion rate was 1:60-70, good times. I don't think we can go back to that, but alas 1:5-10 like in the original screenshots from KR would be nice.

Actually, even fixing a limit to 1:4-5 would make a great difference o_o and I don't think you're gonna ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ the whales that much since HM/NCoins in this game are way more valuable than in-game gold.

Its set so smallest number of gold is first.. at the top you can sent the search for 100 or 300..  and bypass all the baby 3-5g listings. its kinda cool how its set up.  I wish it was not frozen @ 3 tho.  I would like it to drop to 1 or .9 per it would be more in line with gold sellers on the net. NC wonders why gold sellers are so impossible to get rid of.. let the conversion rate fall naturally.

The way I see it, the exchange is pivotal to the game, and needs some work.

You often hear people dismissing F2P players as though they're unimportant, and the income from whales is everything to NCSOFT. Look at how the system actually works though; NCSOFT don't directly sell gold. What they do, in effect, is act like an employment agency. A whale comes to them and pays for them to find a worker to gather gold.

While the system is in balance, everyone is reasonably happy. Whales can progress as fast as they like. F2P players and players with small budgets can still make progress at a slower rate, as well as buy costumes, etc.

If it's too hard to sell gold, or the rate drops too low, it's going to push players away at some point. Gold is already pretty hard and grindy to gather as it is, especially for lower-geared players.

Archived