how do i put a picture in my profile?

Meliodesu

2 hours ago, Meliodesu said:

there used to be an option but i returned to the game after 6months break and people told me the option doesnt exist anymore.. is that true?

the feature exists.

is just broken since the last update or so

2 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

It's Not Broken, They Disabled it. because people were abusing by adding nude/inappropriate Pictures to Profile. You can still upload an image of your character taken in Photo Gallery 

They didn't disable it. 

On NA it works for me, on EU, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. They just broke it.

32 minutes ago, iritsuchan said:

They didn't disable it. 

On NA it works for me, on EU, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. They just broke it.

pic2.png 

Pic.png 

3.png 

Since then, You can only upload images of your character taken inside of game. cannot upload custom since they disabled it. there is lots of info about it in forums search, or google. 

34 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

pic2.png 

Pic.png 

3.png 

Since then, You can only upload images of your character taken inside of game. cannot upload custom since they disabled it. there is lots of info about it in forums search, or google. 

Wierd. I uploaded one on my alt yesterday and it worked. 

23 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

It's Not Broken, They Disabled it. because people were abusing by adding nude/inappropriate Pictures to Profile. You can still upload an image of your character taken in Photo Gallery 

if by the next time you don't feel like to be an idiot by replying with 1 year old content you might check the known issues posts....

in case you don't want to follow the link....

Known Issues - August 10

User Interface

Profile pictures within Character Info (F2) work intermittently and may cause the client to freeze temporarily.

16 hours ago, Dotimus said:

if by the next time you don't feel like to be an idiot by replying with 1 year old content you might check the known issues posts....

in case you don't want to follow the link....

Known Issues - August 10

User Interface

Profile pictures within Character Info (F2) work intermittently and may cause the client to freeze temporarily.

Lul... Uploading a Custom Image has been gone since they removed last year... and even NCsoft said the reason for it beeing disabled. ''because people kept uploading inappropriate images to Profile'', and it never were revived since then. Don't call people ''idiot'' when you have no knowledge your self..., Look Reddit post ''work around tool'' when was it posted? ''submitted 1 year ago''  If you didn't play EU/NA since game launched in NA/EU then Go do some more homework and research before calling others idiots for lacking on knowledge on the matter. 

You can only upload Image that is taken inside the game. In Gallery. But no Custom Images without work around... and it's been gone for very long time, and it will never return. unless they find a better way to avoid inappropriate images that users upload.

This does not say anything about custom images, it's only saying in general. 

Before there was 2 types you could upload

1 - Random from Internet (custom)

2 - In Game taken of your character appearance.

They Disabled the number 1. 

And this ''client to freeze temporarily'' is talking about number 2....

3 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Lul... Uploading a Custom Image has been gone since they removed last year... and even NCsoft said the reason for it beeing disabled. ''because people kept uploading inappropriate images to Profile'', and it never were revived since then. Don't call people ''idiot'' when you have no knowledge your self..., Look Reddit post ''work around tool'' when was it posted? ''submitted 1 year ago''  If you didn't play EU/NA since game launched in NA/EU then Go do some more homework and research before calling others idiots for lacking on knowledge on the matter. 

You can only upload Image that is taken inside the game. In Gallery. But no Custom Images without work around... and it's been gone for very long time, and it will never return. unless they find a better way to avoid inappropriate images that users upload.

This does not say anything about custom images, it's only saying in general. 

Before there was 2 types you could upload

1 - Random from Internet (custom)

2 - In Game taken of your character appearance.

They Disabled the number 1. 

And this ''client to freeze temporarily'' is talking about number 2....

first of all: IN THE OP THERE IS NOTHING MENTIONING A CUSTOM PIC

and second : EVEN A CUSTOM PIC IS EASY TO DO, LOCALLY OR USING A FREKIN WEB SERVICE

as an example... i just did it

o90cV4.jpg

PS: just a showoff of my imba mspaint skills....

24 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

first of all: IN THE OP THERE IS NOTHING MENTIONING A CUSTOM PIC

and second : EVEN A CUSTOM PIC IS EASY TO DO, LOCALLY OR USING A FREKIN WEB SERVICE

as an example... i just did it

o90cV4.jpg

PS: just a showoff of my imba mspaint skills....

3 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

without work around

And how is this being an ass. ? Using Tools to upload. doesn't mean that they didn't removed option to do that in game.... we not talking about other ways of uploading. a.k.a tool v2. we are talking about how it used to be uploadable and not anymore without other tools... 

On 8/14/2017 at 7:50 PM, SayhaSeer said:

4 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

And how is this being an ass. ? Using Tools to upload. doesn't mean that they didn't removed option to do that in game.... we not talking about other ways of uploading. a.k.a tool v2. we are talking about how it used to be uploadable and not anymore without other tools... 

do you even read what you write?

NO IT IS NOT DISABLED, it is JUST NOT WORKING PROPERLY (try to register and is a hit and miss)

1 hour ago, Dotimus said:

do you even read what you write?

NO IT IS NOT DISABLED, it is JUST NOT WORKING PROPERLY (try to register and is a hit and miss)

/Facepalm. the point is, they made it like this. So Players cannot upload custom images in game without other tools helping them.

Archived